Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Race is a myth.

Let as many people as possible immigrate from wherever to the UK. They need us, and we need them to some extent.

If the situation was the other way around, and we were a "third world" country, how would you feel if you couldn't immigrate somewhere better to make the most of your life by contributing to and being a part of a functioning society?

ReputationRep:
    OP was obviously raped by a black man and is compensating for the fact that she quite enjoyed it.

FACT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Whites are still the majority race. If a school had 49 blondes, 24 brunettes and 27 gingers, you wouldn't say blondes are in the minority would you? :curious:
    Oh i getcha, I think the OPs problem is with it being minority majority, with the combined minorities forming the majority of the population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TShadow383)
    Noo, the government will only consider you worthy of false support if you're brown or have a vagina.
    If you're brown AND have a vagina you're pretty much set :yep:
    What if you're Polish? Or disabled?

Aren't resources allocated on the basis of need (as opposed to skin complexion/gender)?

ReputationRep:
    Would you rather them be out commiting crimes?
    You can't please some people.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh Pop Idol only ran for two series and went off air in like 2004.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arthur11)
    EDL are in no way connected to any political party. Please watch this and then tell me that we are racist and violent.

http://www.edlmedia.com/

We are a working class movement, we are the forgotten in this country, left to rot by the cotton wool wrapped middle classes.

Arthur.
    Oh, so not a single-issue grassroots movement campaigning against 'Islamic extremism'?

Why do the banners at your rallies never appear to have mention of possible economic solutions, healthcare modifications, transport solutions, education solutions, environmental solutions etc. Surely these issues are of more importance to 'working-clas' people than that of Islamic extremism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rubyjane)
    Race is a myth.

Let as many people as possible immigrate from wherever to the UK. They need us, and we need them to some extent.

If the situation was the other way around, and we were a "third world" country, how would you feel if you couldn't immigrate somewhere better to make the most of your life by contributing to and being a part of a functioning society?
    We will be a third world country if you ever have any control over our immigration policy. The UK is not a land of unlimited rainbows.

ReputationRep:
    If you want to make an issue out of anything then talk about how to help those in Haiti,
    or save children in third world countries where a child dies every three seconds.....

ReputationRep:
    What do you want us to do about it? Start having loads of little white babies to boost the white population?

ReputationRep:
    the problem is not one of skin colour but one of cultural integration. it's an inevitable sociological problem following immigration but it can be solved. the abolition of religion, though, is a vital prerequisite. only then can we attempt to unify the british people to a new british culture that stresses the significance of family, education, our place in europe and the world as a whole, but most importantly the idea of working hard, being successful and consequently being able to give back to a community that has enabled you to live a secure, privileged life.

it's not a new idea, it's a very old one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    We will be a third world country if you ever have any control over our immigration policy. The UK is not a land of unlimited rainbows.
    Obviously if it puts a strain on the resources we should put a cap on it. That goes without saying. I said "as many people as possible". If there were too many people it would not be possbile.
    And no, it's not, but it's a hell of a lot better than the places some people are coming from. Why is it our right to deny them entry into our country just because we had teh good luck to be born here and they had the bad luck to be born there?

The world needs to co-operate more on an international than a national scale. I'm sick of this "every person for themselves" mentality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    No, your version of this country is going to hell. Your ideal Britain is doomed, and i say bring it on.
    I expect nothing else from you; because you're a self loathing Westerner and fundamentally anti English. Always siding with this countries enemies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    everyone just hates the bnp because they're told to by the news

just cos we want blacks etc out doesnt make us racist its unfair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    Well there have been people killed in terrorist attacks where the person who blew themselves up has been living in this country for years, supported by you and me.

I think people are starting to wake up to these sort of problems, though people sometimes still think it has 'nothing to do with them', like it is in some way 'too far away to bother with', give it time and it won't be.
    Your right, but does that really mean we keep the 'ethinics' such as the irish out?

Its hardly as if terroism is exclusively a preserve of those living in the country either. We could stop no-UK born people traveling to/through the UK I guess. But I quite like tourism revenue...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Time Tourist)
    I expect nothing else from you; because you're a self loathing Westerner and fundamentally anti English. Always siding with this countries enemies.

These ignorant accusations mean nothing to me.

I don't believe in western, i don't believe in English, i don't believe in enemies of countries or nations. I believe in the human race and the rights and freedoms of all individuals therein. The sooner these anachronistic and primitive vlaues we employ to segregate ourselves from each other dissapear, the sooner we can get on with advancing and evolving as a species.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, self-lothing isn't a trait of the English now? Really?

How do you define this countries enemies/who has decided that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)
    These ignorant accusations mean nothing to me.

I don't believe in western, i don't believe in English, i don't believe in enemies of countries or nations. I believe in the human race and the rights and freedoms of all individuals therein. The sooner these anachronistic and primitive vlaues we employ to segregate ourselves from each other dissapear, the sooner we can get on with advancing and evolving as a species.
    Indeed, your away with the fairy's

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quady)
    Sorry, self-lothing isn't a trait of the English now? Really?

How do you define this countries enemies/who has decided that?
    Anjem Choudhary is a good starting place?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, your away with the fairy's

I didn't expect you to be capable of understanding.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.