Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What if Polish, German, French, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian and Lithuanian children are included under the 'white' bracket eh, Kickflip?

Looks like you have even more to worry about then, doesn't it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prussianking666)
    Ethnic doesn't mean foreign, If they are born here then they are british and have as much right to be here as you and me you. Moron.
    So if a dog's born in a stable it's a horse is it?

ReputationRep:
    i don't think you can blame pop idol for this, not that anything has really happened as other people have said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    BNP Girls ? EWWW
    this

also: too many blacks, too many blacks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Are you implying that non-whites are different species of humans or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HDS)
    Well.... once you go black..........never mind.........
    lol..:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Olli!)
    There is no problem.

Just because now there are lots of foreign people living in Britain does not make it a problem. A country is not made by the colour of it's people's skins, but rather what is in the hearts and minds of those people. Britain is no longer mono-cultural - if you don't like it get used to it. But it is much more a good thing than a bad.
    It never was mono-cultural. Ever.

ReputationRep:
    Taxes will skyrocket to support dependent and ballooning third world populations in the city centres, insurance premiums will rise as they have done this year due to fraud. Britain will be dragged down to a second world level economically, culturally and in many, many other ways which the head-in-the-TV crowd will soon be whining about and saying "Why is this happening!?" :yep:

You don't make anything better by adding 20 million people from the third world to it, do you?
    Stereotypical. So from what you are saying, none of the people from third world countries can become someone useful? Seriously, if you take out all the people that are non-British, Britain will decline into a standstill due to the lack of staff :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanjaSharpe)
    Racists on the TSR. Bravo.
    Excuse me what's a 'racist', I don't speak Communist? Does it mean only a white person who is proud of their race and nation and want to ensure its survival?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    this

also: too many blacks, too many blacks
    Whats wrong with blacks? My half cousin's friend's auntie is black, and what of it!?

srsly y r u so racit

ReputationRep:
    Dogs and horses are of entirely different genii, let alone species.

Homo sapiens aren't.

ReputationRep:
    Taxes will skyrocket to support dependent and ballooning third world populations in the city centres, insurance premiums will rise as they have done this year due to fraud. Britain will be dragged down to a second world level economically, culturally and in many, many other ways which the head-in-the-TV crowd will soon be whining about and saying "Why is this happening!?" :yep:

You don't make anything better by adding 20 million people from the third world to it, do you?
    Insurance premiums rose because of the insurers whacking all of our policy money on stocks and shares to make profit, but it was on a market that fell on its arse due to the recession.

ReputationRep:
    LOL! "It's finally happened."

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yes your logic is impeccable. But whats makes you a rascist is the fact you talk about ehtnic minorities and the colour of their skin. I'm of Irish decent yet no one yet i would bet you wouldnt tell me to leave this country...oh wait, thats right I'm white! What about Austrailians? Canadians? Your problem isn't with where there from but the colour of their skin, that their visibly "different" and makes you a Rasict.

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me what's a 'racist', I don't speak communist? Does it mean only a white person who is proud of their race and nation and want to ensure its survival?
    There were no 'white' people over 6000 years ago. You're descended from 'blacks'. Get over it.

Nobody is systematically murdering 'white' people in their thousands. There is nothing stopping a random 'white' man and a random 'white' woman from hooking up and shagging. If they don't want to, then so be it. Some 'white' people enjoy reproducing with some 'non-white' people. Get over it.

I don't care about the 'survival' (haha) of any 'race'. Also, what is the 'white' race? Where is the line between 'white' and 'non-white'?

Are Slavs white? Are Arabs white? Are Turks white? Are Irish people white? Are Persians white?

Do let me know!

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samrout)
    Whats wrong with blacks? My half cousin's friend's auntie is black, and what of it!?

srsly y r u so racit
    i detected a hint of sarcasm in the post so i will nod my head and smile

ReputationRep:
    Your fault for not using sex for what it's meant for. You created a huge vacuum. The world isn't yours. Neither is the land. You obviously have a right for your own personal patch of land but you don't own a whole country just because you are born there.

ReputationRep:
    It feels like you don't want our Country to be Diverse...it also feels like you don't like Ethnic Minorities....

Name: asd
    Steve Coogan aka Alan Partridge as an Avatar...Troll !!

ReputationRep:

20 million?

you might be exaggerating a bit there! The population of the UK is 60 Million, and at least 90% of people are white. :yep:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.