Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It's finally happened. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Dissentient View)
    Firstly it seems a few people on this thread need to educate themselves about race, which goes above and beyond skin colour.

http://wiki.majorityrights.com/race

Secondly, to all those supporting/being apathetic about this change, why do you support the replacement of a people in their ancestral homeland?

This would not be acceptable anywhere else on this earth. Europeans have a right to Europe.
    What 'right'? Property ownership? Do Emiratis have a right to the UAE? If so, why are over 80% of people resident in the UAE immigrants? They are a minority in their own country and don't seem to care less!

Likewise, do you think that all (or at least a majority) of non-Amerindian peoples in Canada/the USA should be returned to Europe, Africa and Asia?

What is all this 'replacement' rubbish? Nobody is preventing 'Europeans' from breeding with other 'Europeans', are they?

ReputationRep:
    Tolerance is a virtue of idiots- if it is intolerant to object to the extinction of my people in their land, then guilty as charged.
    Excuse me, nobody is preventing 'indigenous' British people from reproducing with other 'indigenous' British people. If they choose not to have intercourse, or wear condoms/femidoms and go on the pill, then that's their choice.

How are your people 'going extinct'? What are you going to do to keep them alive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Why can't pol see this is a problem? A question to White people... Are you fine with your children/daughters being a minority in this country?
    Of course, why does it matter? Someone has to be a minority and in an egalitarian society it shouldn't matter what proportion of the population your race is.

ReputationRep:
    Tolerance is a virtue of idiots- if it is intolerant to object to the extinction of my people in their land, then guilty as charged.
    Yes, because this is a matter of natural selection. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't ppl see this is a problem? A question to White people... Are you fine with your children/daughters being a minority in this country?
    How is skin complexion relevant? Where is the line between 'white' and 'non-white'?

Alot of Nigerian people seem to be doing just fine in the UK as it is, even though they are in the 'minority'. I can't see how white (pale skinned?) people being in the minority would be an issue. 'White' people are in the minority in Mumbai, but again, predominantly seem to be doing fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    What 'right'? Property ownership? Do Emiratis have a right to the UAE? If so, why are over 80% of people resident in the UAE immigrants? They are a minority in their own country and don't seem to care less!
    The 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples states that all indigenous peoples have the right not to be dispossessed of their lands.

Likewise, do you think that all (or at least a majority) of non-Amerindian peoples in Canada/the USA should be returned to Europe, Africa and Asia?
    They have conquered those lands for their own use,and the situation is irreversible.

What is all this 'replacement' rubbish? Nobody is preventing 'Europeans' from breeding with other 'Europeans', are they?
    Youthful populations with a high fertility rate are being invited in to the land of an ageing population with a low fertility rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennisthe3rd)
    This ... guy talks alot of sense
    So they say :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spinnerette)
    Why do you think all non-whites are from third world countries? I don't understand the problem at all a large majority are white by the sounds of it. I have never understood the problem other people have with other peoples skin colour. Sounds like the usual bnp "we're doooooomed! lock up your daughters we're overreacting!" propaganda

Just considering the points in bold (racism is nothing to do with it)

The very fact that "whites" are in a large majority, yet in some areas Immigrant populations are beginning to exceed the the "natives" is a a very large problem.

The main reason people immigrate to the UK is because there is better money for them, and that implies many of these immigrants are likely to be poorer (perhaps third world is an exaggeration for some). But clearly, such intense immigration to certain areas puts massive strain on public services in these areas.

If the immigration was distributed evenly, there wouldn't really be a problem (indeed, some may still argue against immigration, which isn't racist), but thats not the case.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't ppl see this is a problem? A question to White people... Are you fine with your children/daughters being a minority in this country?
    Yes. I don't really mind, as long as they aren't discriminated against for the colour of their skin. Hopefully they won't be, gotta love those anti-discrimination laws

ReputationRep:
    Well England...

Welcome to a future of knife crime, fraud, gang culture and forced religion because this lot certainly don't care.

ReputationRep:
    The 2007 United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples states that all indigenous peoples have the right not to be dispossessed of their lands.

They have conquered those lands for their own use,and the situation is irreversible.

Youthful populations with a high fertility rate are being invited in to the land of an ageing population with a low fertility rate.
    Boooorring....there is nothing special about Black people, nothing special about white people. I and many of Briton's youth are descended from Black and White people, frankly that fact makes my life no different. Nor does it make the life of a white person any different. What impact does a genetic phenotype have on society?

ReputationRep:
    This would have never happened if Diana was alive!

ReputationRep:
    Well England...

Welcome to a future of knife crime, fraud, gang culture and forced religion because this lot certainly don't care.
    You are getting ethnicity, poverty, religon, immigration and so forth mixed up

ReputationRep:
    Well England...

The majority knife crime, fraud, gang culture in York, Coventry, Essex and the majority of other counties are perpetrated by white individuals.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is being dispossessed of their land in the UK. We have laws regarding ownership of private property. Hence why I cannot just storm Buckingham Palace and drag the royals and their attendants out and proclaim: "I own this place now!". If an invasion force lands in the UK and systematically drives out the existing population then this would constitute a violation of their rights. If the existing population choose to move around or up the property ladder, then that is their issue.

The 'conquest' was complete by around 1800. What about all the immigrants from Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America since then? How do you propose to repatriate the 5 million foreign citizens currently resident in the UK? How do you propose to repatriate the 5.5 million British citizens living abroad? Surely this is wholly impractical too?

TYouthful populations with a high fertility rate are being invited in to the land of an ageing population with a low fertility rate.
    People may have however many, or however few children they like. Usually this is done in the knowledge that the parents will be required to financially support the children. Many of these immigrants will be breeding with the existing population. I still cannot see where the issue is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Boooorring....there is nothing special about Black people, nothing special about white people. I and many of Briton's youth are descended from Black and White people, frankly that fact makes my life no different. Nor does it make the life of a white person any different. What impact does a genetic phenotype have on society?
    A civilisation is the result of a body of people, and a body of people are the result of their genetic attributes.

ReputationRep:
    Well England...

England has been like this for a long time, and its not because of brown people. The future you describe has already happened, don't paint our culture as superior to others, because its not.

ReputationRep:
    the only funny thing about it is that one day whites will be ethnic.

and at OP, you really ought to think a bit before posting. one major reason for this is that the best paid jobs are going to whites and richer people have less children, as well as whites having less children in general.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by style)
    They've uncovered our ruse:eek:

Time for plan B...:ninja:
    Don't tell them. PM me the plans k?

ReputationRep:
    Why is this a problem to worry about; the reason Britain is so fantastic (in my opinion) is because of our mulit-cultured ethnicity.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.