Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Why can't ppl see this is a problem? A question to White people... Are you fine with your children/daughters being a minority in this country?
    The white population made up 91% of the UK population in 2001. I think it's going to take slightly longer than 1 generation for white to become a minority...

ReputationRep:
    You should look at it as whites being a higher proportion than any other ethnicity - that figure is all the figures added together.
    Tbh I don't care, I find it more interesting when things are mixed up. I like things from other cultures too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Dissentient View)
    A civilisation is the result of a body of people, and a body of people are the result of their genetic attributes.
    What are you on about, stop trying to justify an anti-immigration platform on scientific gorunds because it will just lead to failure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0d1a2n3n4y)
    don't paint our culture as superior to others, because its not.
    Lets not play the moral relativism game, frankly it is.

And don't bother calling me a racist for reasons I can't be bothered explaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForGreatJustice)
    Just considering the points in bold (racism is nothing to do with it)

The very fact that "whites" are in a large majority, yet in some areas Immigrant populations are beginning to exceed the the "natives" is a a very large problem.

The main reason people immigrate to the UK is because there is better money for them, and that implies many of these immigrants are likely to be poorer (perhaps third world is an exaggeration for some). But clearly, such intense immigration to certain areas puts massive strain on public services in these areas.

If the immigration was distributed evenly, there wouldn't really be a problem (indeed, some may still argue against immigration, which isn't racist), but thats not the case.
    This is not a problem. In the houseshare I currently live in I am in a 'minority' but ethnically and in terms of my religious affiliation (or lack of it). Likewise, there is a strong chance that most residents of Belgravia could be immigrants. Is this an issue too? I personally could not care less where my neighbours or colleagues hail from. Do you?

Since most immigration is driven by economic needs, it is unlikely that distribution will be 'even'. Hence why 75% of immigrants live in the 'South-East'. But then that part of the country accounts for a disproportionately large size of UK GDP relative to its' population and certainly relative to its' geographic area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    The majority knife crime, fraud, gang culture in York, Coventry, Essex and the majority of other counties are perpetrated by white individuals.
    Source please?

ReputationRep:
    ... OP, are you just fishing for neg rep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Lets not play the moral relativism game, frankly it is.

And don't bother calling me a racist for reasons I can't be bothered explaining.

Im not going to call you a racist. I was just pointing out that Britain wasn't a utopia when everyone was white.

ReputationRep:
    Is it not my country either? My grandparents were involved in WW2 and came here from the Carribean with the full intention (and they were) of being model citizens to the "mother country". I completely understand your concerns about immigration, I share the view that it has been far to high, but don't polarise it into us .vs. them
    I don't think it's about us vs them, at all. Persecution of ethnic minorities is out of the question and barbaric. It's more about the feeling of third world invasions. You know, I would have much less of a problem if it was simply a case of higher immigration and immigrant birth rates alone. I fear being an ethnic minority, but being a cultural minority and subject to foreign invasion much much more so. Those who integrate are not the problem, but the fact that Islamic culture and typically Muslim ethnicities have such high immigration and birth rates, and often fail to integrate into indigenous culture is a big, big worry.

It feel likes Islamo-centric culture is steadily invading and creeping in, and in my own country the demographics could change to the extent of Islam becoming dominant. I don't think even moderate Islam is compatible with Western values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    The white population made up 91% of the UK population in 2001. I think it's going to take slightly longer than 1 generation for white to become a minority...
    Yet they manage to be a minority in the 2nd largest city in the Uk... Plus, they're the official figures. I wonder how many illegal mohammeds, his 7 wives and 16 kids are having an unwelcome stay here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Nobody is being dispossessed of their land in the UK. We have laws regarding ownership of private property. Hence why I cannot just storm Buckingham Palace and drag the royals and their attendants out and proclaim: "I own this place now!". If an invasion force lands in the UK and systematically drives out the existing population then this would constitute a violation of their rights. If the existing population choose to move around or up the property ladder, then that is their issue.
    The native people as a whole are being dispossessed of their homeland.

(Original post by effofex)
    The 'conquest' was complete by around 1800. What about all the immigrants from Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America since then? How do you propose to repatriate the 5 million foreign citizens currently resident in the UK? How do you propose to repatriate the 5.5 million British citizens living abroad? Surely this is wholly impractical too?
    I'm not advocating repatriation,merely ensuring the majority status of Europeans in Europe,or the British in Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    Where did you get this information from? I live in Birmingham and there has been no coverage of this; about six months ago there was a little bit of news about Coventry becoming the first city to have more 'ethnic minorities' than White Brits.

ReputationRep:
    So where do British people of an ethnic minority go then?

ReputationRep:
    What are you on about, stop trying to justify an anti-immigration platform on scientific gorunds because it will just lead to failure.
    There are several scientific arguments dealing with this very matter.

http://majorityrights.com/index.php/weblog/egi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0d1a2n3n4y)
    Im not going to call you a racist. I was just pointing out that Britain wasn't a utopia when everyone was white.
    I never said it was, please find me a better societal and cultural model than a tolerant liberal democracy than Britains before jumping on the warm and fuzzy moral-relativism roundabout. Culture is a result of cultural evolution and Britain, thanks not to the white genotype but to numerous other factors has undergone the enlightenment, introduction of democracy, the feminism movement and so forth. Other countries should hopefully reach this stage of cultural evolution...but cut the crap with that all cultures are the same crap. Britain > Saudi, Afghanistan, Nigera .etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    the only funny thing about it is that one day whites will be ethnic.

and at OP, you really ought to think a bit before posting. one major reason for this is that the best paid jobs are going to whites and richer people have less children, as well as whites having less children in general.
    I thought 'white' was an ethnic group in the census. I don't think 'white' is a colour though. White consists of all visible electromagnetic radiation (i.e .that between ultraviolet and infrared on the EM spectrum).

The other bit in bold isn't necessarily the case that much either.

ReputationRep:

Yeah and it's all a pile of *****. Those articles are about as scientific as Sarah Palin's views on evolution.

ReputationRep:

Are Pakistanis an ethnic group?

Do you think the average person worries about 'racial preservation' when they have children?

ReputationRep:
    So I guess the world is ending...next week now? Anyone fancy a bit of curry as a last meal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    So where do British people of an ethnic minority go then?
    Good question, I may write to the BNP and ask them nicely if they will fund my emigration to the Caribbean.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.