Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

It's finally happened. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    'political correctness' and 'anti-racism' has driven this country to the dogs

it's not a racial issue, it's a financial issue

and while all these prats sit here slating the OP, their tax threatens to grow ever higher

think i'll join that 51% and become an immigrant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I don't think it's about us vs them, at all. Persecution of ethnic minorities is out of the question and barbaric. It's more about the feeling of third world invasions. You know, I would have much less of a problem if it was simply a case of higher immigration and immigrant birth rates alone. I fear being an ethnic minority, but being a cultural minority and subject to foreign invasion much much more so. Those who integrate are not the problem, but the fact that Islamic culture and typically Muslim ethnicities have such high immigration and birth rates, and often fail to integrate into indigenous culture is a big, big worry.

It feel likes Islamo-centric culture is steadily invading and creeping in, and in my own country the demographics could change to the extent of Islam becoming dominant. I don't think even moderate Islam is compatible with Western values.
    Fair enough, I am inclined to agree with you there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    So I guess the world is ending...next week now? Anyone fancy a bit of curry as a last meal?
    Goat please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Do you think the average person worries about 'racial preservation' when they have children?
    I would say yes, although not on a conscious level.

Are Pakistanis an ethnic group?
    Not to my knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Yet they manage to be a minority in the 2nd largest city in the Uk... Plus, they're the official figures. I wonder how many illegal mohammeds, his 7 wives and 16 kids are having an unwelcome stay here.
    You're quite adept at fudging the facts aren't you...
    White is a minority in schools in Birmingham, not the whole city :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Dissentient View)
    The native people as a whole are being dispossessed of their homeland.
    There are no laws regarding 'collective ownership' in the national sense. If an Arab investor theoretically had the funds to buy all the property for sale in London right now then he would be perfectly entitled to do so.

Do you think that foreigners are 'dispossessing' the Emiratis of their 'homeland' too? How come they seem not to care about this?

I'm not advocating repatriation,merely ensuring the majority status of Europeans in Europe,or the British in Britain.
    Advocation is irrelevant. How do you define who is British and who isn't. Do you mean this in a civic sense (i.e. passport/certificate of ciitzenship/nationality) or an a 'difficult-to-define' ethnic sense?

If say, the descendants of European, Asian, African, American and Australasian immigrants to the UK were ALL to breed with British individuals who could trace over 90% of their ancestry over the previous 4 generations to within British shores, then would this be an issue?

ReputationRep:
    What about my Grandmother (who was a Black Jamaican) who married an Anglo-Irish man in the 1960s, giving birth to my mother who was mixed race? Clearly it didn't register highly enough on her concious...what about the parents of the 10% of British youth who are mixed race?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    So if a dog's born in a stable it's a horse is it?
    What a sickening use of reasoning...Logic at a level that even I, in my most mendacious mood, would never consider...A disgusting category mistake...ARGHHH!!!:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    In what way would this be? I couldn't care less about the ethnicity of my colleagues or friends or for the preservation of 'race'.If you were to put children of different ethnicities in the same educational environment and remove all parental influences it is highly unlikely they would segregate on the basis of ethnicity.

Not to my knowledge.
    If Pakistanis are not an ethnic grouping, then surely no 'ethnic group' has a 'collective right' to what is the territory of modern-day Pakistan?

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    You are an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK2 King Pin)
    'political correctness' and 'anti-racism' has driven this country to the dogs

it's not a racial issue, it's a financial issue

and while all these prats sit here slating the OP, their tax threatens to grow ever higher

think i'll join that 51% and become an immigrant
    I believe the UK has emerged from recession now. In what way do you feel this is a 'financial issue' for the UK as a whole, in net terms?

ReputationRep:
    So Whites are still the majority? Unless there are like 50% Asians (or something) and 1% other? What's the problem then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2806)
    You're quite adept at fudging the facts aren't you...
    White is a minority in schools in Birmingham, not the whole city :rolleyes:
    Sue me.

ReputationRep:
    So if a dog's born in a stable it's a horse is it?
    Are you so dense you are unable to tell the difference between species? Black and white people are all Homo Sapiens, they can produce fertile offspring! That is the silliest comparison possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much? Is there any difference between a white man, asian man, black man, does one not have certain features, or lacks in certain areas...NO both are humans and skin colour is a mere variation, I don't see why it should matter if there are more ethnics than whites, they will contribute the same and do the jobs the same
    I don't know about the OP (who is clearly a nob) but I don't mind about skin colour, I mind more about nationality. British born people who happen to have a different skin colour doesn't matter at all to me. What does matter to me is when people from different countries, particularly at the moment Asian/Middle-Eastern countries, thinking they have a right to seek refuge in the United Kingdom and take life-long tax payer's money to pay their way.

I don't support the BNP in any way, shape or form, however I don't think the UK should be open for Tom, **** or Harry to come in and take what is not theirs.

I wouldn't say I'm racist - I'm equally annoyed that white people do it too

ReputationRep:
    I believe the UK has emerged from recession now. In what way do you feel this is a 'financial issue' for the UK as a whole, in net terms?
    the more immigrants coming into the country claiming benefits, the higher the tax will grow
    i got no problem with foreigners living in the country, but we're biting off more than we can chew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Good question, I may write to the BNP and ask them nicely if they will fund my emigration to the Caribbean.
    Why the Caribbean? Why not Ireland? What about the law of the nation in the Caribbean to which you intend to emigrate to? Will you not have to apply through the appropriate channels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    So Whites are still the majority? Unless there are like 50% Asians (or something) and 1% other? What's the problem then?
    Nah, the OP says

51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children.

So a white minority.....

ReputationRep:
    Why the Caribbean? Why not Ireland? What about the law of the nation in the Caribbean to which you intend to emigrate to? Will you not have to apply through the appropriate channels?
    Because Ireland is rainy. It was a joke by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Yet they manage to be a minority in the 2nd largest city in the Uk... Plus, they're the official figures. I wonder how many illegal mohammeds, his 7 wives and 16 kids are having an unwelcome stay here.
    I love how Muslims have become the personification of all that is wrong in this country. It's like they arrived on this Earth on September the 12th 2001. It's peculiar how one tab I have open Muslims can be accounted for the rise of crime in one country, the rise of domestic abuse in another, the rise in racism in another, I've even come across a few discussing how Muslims want to violently invade every country in such a dramatic way it would make Michael Bay cry in shame. I can only wonder if there isn't anything Muslims aren't the cause of :erm:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.