Turn on thread page Beta

It's finally happened. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TK2 King Pin)
    the more immigrants coming into the country claiming benefits, the higher the tax will grow
    i got no problem with foreigners living in the country, but we're biting off more than we can chew
    Which 'benefits' are immigrants permitted to claim during the first 5 years of their residence in the UK? Are you referring to economic migrants (who can't - and who constitute the overwhelming majority of arrivals) or asylum seekers (who are not permitted to work and are therefore housed in a detention centre whilst they're application for asylum is processed as successful/unsuccessful).

The welfare budget is relatively small compared to the proportion of the budget used for healthcare, defense, transport, education and (in the case of the previous year) supporting certain financial institutions.

If the total money generated by 'immigrants' exceeds the total monies claimed from the state by immigrants (who have been naturalized after 5 years or who have won the indefinite leave to remain) - which is most likely, the reason for raising taxes is highly unlikely to be as a result of immigration trends, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I love how Muslims have become the personification of all that is wrong in this country. It's like they arrived on this Earth on September the 12th 2001. It's peculiar how one tab I have open Muslims can be accounted for the rise of crime in one country, the rise of domestic abuse in another, the rise in racism in another, I've even come across a few discussing how Muslims want to violently invade every country in such a dramatic way it would make Michael Bay cry in shame. I can only wonder if there isn't anything Muslims aren't the cause of :lol:
    I didn't mention Muslims. Tom, **** and Mohammed is slang for foreigners. Get over your persecution complex.

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how much I don't care. I'm actually astounded. I'm a fan of immigration, though. I suppose that's because I ended up here because of a certain famine 150 years ago, so I'm sort of proof of integration. Although, you wouldn't know because I have white skin.

As for the BNP-ites. You get a big yawn and this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    I didn't mention Muslims. Tom, **** and Mohammed is slang for foreigners. Get over your persecution complex.
    I wasn't specifically commenting on your work here but making a general observation. A bit twitchy tonight are we

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by reems23)
    Legal being the operative word.
    Being legal doesn't make it right though does it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    British does not mean white.

Some white are fascists =/= British. Your ancestors died to defend you against's Hitler's menace.

Some Asians, Africans etc. are very patriotic = British. The British navy infact has a Pakistani born admiral.

British means loves Britain not the indeginous ********, in that case you could be related to William of Normandy who came from France.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Do you take issue of legal movement of peoples around the globe?

If so, why is this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Have Britons invaded Spain over the last 10 years then?
    Nowhere near the same extent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Javindo)
    Oh well, Britain has been lazy and they are suffering the consequences. Unlike the Romans or the Normans, this new immigration invasion is slow rather than sudden but it's just the same old story; people immigrate to Britain, enjoy themselves, get lazy, other people immigrate and take over, get lazy, get taken over etc. etc. same old ****, different century.
    Gotta agree
    and to be honest i dont see any problem in that stat OP, no prob what so ever, far more of a prob to start shipping out various non white people as BNP want to do, talk about unethical + desasterous for the economy + stupid + pointless + a waste of time

ps awesome spoiler javindo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Nah, the OP says

51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children.

So a white minority.....
    Whites are still the majority race. If a school had 49 blondes, 24 brunettes and 27 gingers, you wouldn't say blondes are in the minority would you? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by infernalcradle)
    you are just a BNP loving, EDL crooning douchebag....does the colour of a persons skin really matter that much? Is there any difference between a white man, asian man, black man, does one not have certain features, or lacks in certain areas...NO both are humans and skin colour is a mere variation, I don't see why it should matter if there are more ethnics than whites, they will contribute the same and do the jobs the same
    If I had any rep power whatsoever, I'd give you some for that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham city council today revealed the schools in Birmingham now have 51% ethnic children compared to 49% white school children. Birmingham is the second biggest city in England. Although this has happened in towns in the UK, this is the first time that a city has been colonised and subsequently taken over by foreigners.

This is what happens when the white community sits back and takes more interest in Pop Idol than their own city and country, and this is how other cities will go if people don't snap out of the pop culture hypnodream.

Although a lot of people on here may not agree with everything about the BNP, I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    yes, but although we would have an england for the english via the BNP, we would also end up with a communist police state. the country would be ours again, but it would also be ruined with an economy laying in tatters.

the only thing we can do without ******* the nation over is prevent it happening further. whats done is done, but we can leave the EU and stop limitless immigration from that angle for a start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    Nowhere near the same extent.
    What about the UAE (relative to the Emirati population). There's certainly a strong chance there are more British people in say, Dubai than there are Emirati people in Dubai.

I still cannot see why this constitutes an invasion. Can you?

ReputationRep:
    It was comprised of Scots, Irish, Welsh and English, all closely related European ethnic groups, and we were at war for century after century, war upon war, and even today the Welsh, Scottish and Irish want to separate themselves from the English and are working toward devolution.

Now. Tell me how you think completely alien ethnic groups are going to fair in Britain? it isn't going to be civilised. The country will break up and third world micro-nations will emerge around the towns and cities and spread like pox within Britain and they will expect the native British people to prop them up with a 24/7 365 days per year tax-funded Aid-athon. Will the British people stand for that gargantuan tax bill? They won't. So what are you going to do about that, it's your big idea after all?
    >>third world micro-nations will emerge around the towns and cities and spread like pox
    >>spread like pox
    >>pox
    Tit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    I don't think it's about us vs them, at all. Persecution of ethnic minorities is out of the question and barbaric. It's more about the feeling of third world invasions. You know, I would have much less of a problem if it was simply a case of higher immigration and immigrant birth rates alone. I fear being an ethnic minority, but being a cultural minority and subject to foreign invasion much much more so. Those who integrate are not the problem, but the fact that Islamic culture and typically Muslim ethnicities have such high immigration and birth rates, and often fail to integrate into indigenous culture is a big, big worry.

It feel likes Islamo-centric culture is steadily invading and creeping in, and in my own country the demographics could change to the extent of Islam becoming dominant. I don't think even moderate Islam is compatible with Western values.
    I love how we have gone from ethnic minorities to Islam/Muslims.

(This is not specifically aimed at you)

(Original post by Template Convo's)
    This is most likely how conversations would of gone:

Person A: Immigrants are reproducing higher than us, you know what this means… this means that we are going to be a minority soon.
    Person B: You have been watching to many movies and false propaganda
    Person A: The birth rate of Immigrant couples is 5 times higher than our ones.
    Person B: But how can you generalise. You’re a racist

Example B

Person A: Immigrants are reproducing higher than us, you know what this means… this means that we are going to be a minority soon.
    Person B: You have been watching to many movies and false propaganda
    Person A: The birth rate of Muslim couples is 5 times higher than our ones.
    Person B: Oh, those bloody Muslims
    As a stated in one of my pervious post 2 hours ago:

The John Law:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Saudi Arabia laws or Muslim extremist approaches.

ReputationRep:
    I can't see any other way to save the day than for everyone who gives a toss about the country they will leave behind for their kids to live in should vote for the BNP at the elections.
    I hope the 'ethnic
    children' have a better grasp of English than yourself...

ReputationRep:
    Immigration is a natural process, humans have been doing it throughout history. Who are we to decide who is allowed in a certain type of land mass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reems)
    I think there isn't too much wrong with British people living in Britain to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing how little i care. I really could not give two flying ***** what colour my neighbours are, or what cultural heritage they claim. I do not care. Nationalism is fail and needs to gtfo.

Transnationalism is the way forward,. :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    OP if you care so much go and get pregnant and make yourself an Aryan child.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.