Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...But i fail to see why it's a problem

Yeah B'ham is pretty segregrated / concentrated with ethnic people, not a surprise considering the ghettofication policy of the government since the 70s :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    who cares what colour we are. Its so ******* arbitrary.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, the World is a dynamic system.

STOP THE PRESSES AND STOP THIS MADNESS. WE WILL MAKE THE EARTH STAND STILL.

ReputationRep:
    What is the problem with what he said?

I would very much prefer that the majority of people in schools (in england) are white and English.

Thats nothing against other races, i dont see what the problem with that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kickflip)
    Excuse me what's a 'racist', I don't speak Communist? Does it mean only a white person who is proud of their race and nation and want to ensure its survival?
    Excuse me, I don't speak "Dumbass racist". However, I give it to you sir, that you sucked off a horse.

ReputationRep:
    The problem with this is, as you seem to be unable to comprehend this, is, for one, the violence between true white British as these (majority) ethnic 'minorities' as you refer to them increase in size in this country destroying the culture we have grown up in forcing our kids to grow up in a new, unstable and possibly dangerous culture.

Also, this can only bring the downfall of Britain as these foreign or alternate ethnicity people (or at least the majority of them) will not have any pride in Britain and thus feel more inclined to leave Britain, in the process stealing our education and our economy.

Moreover, most of these foreigners are Muslim and, believe it or not, Muslims follow Islam which states anyone who doesn't follow Islam should be murdered (true fact, look it up). Now, with the inevitable rise of organisations like Islam4UK there will me ever more influential Islam extremists until eventually we will be forced to abide Sharia Law, over our very popular British Law, which attracted them in the first place. Now I don't know about you but I don't particularly like Islam at the best of times and do not wish myself, my family and my children to have to live under the torment of Sharia Law or anything Muslim related.

This is only the second stage people, there are a total of five, and by the end true British people will be extinct or at least forced to emigrate to a safe country.

You can fix this. We just need to realise the correct course of action and take it.

I sincerely hope you understand what to do, before it's too late.

ReputationRep:
    The solution: Make more babies.

I guess you're right, we have found Pop idol (It's no longer broadcasted, by the way.) to be more stimulating than copulation.

What happens when the "Ethnics" take over? Will society collapse? No, in fact everything will be pretty much the same.

I don't think race is the important issue here; what's important is the continued existence of the human race, regardless of race or colour.

ReputationRep:

:nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    tl:dr

:nopity: You're such a noble and valiant race warrior. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    And I cannot wait until the percentages are so skewed towards "ethnic" (what a stupid way to group people into two sets) that there aren't enough members to form a BNP party.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanjaSharpe)
    Excuse me, I don't speak "Dumbass racist". However, I give it to you sir, that you sucked off a horse.
    He's right, there is a distinction between 'pride' and 'racism'.

If you weren't so quick to jump the gun and call 'racist' you may actually have the right to a point of view.

And don't quote Ali G again... :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aeolus)

:nopity:
    I thought the same when I saw this thread.

ReputationRep:
    The problem with this is, as you seem to be unable to comprehend this, is, for one, the violence between true white British as these (majority) ethnic 'minorities' as you refer to them increase in size in this country destroying the culture we have grown up in forcing our kids to grow up in a new, unstable and possibly dangerous culture.

What violence? Does this occur on a daily basis? How come in London there are almost no incidents of violence between various 'ethnic groups' at universities or in the workplace? What do you mean by 'true white British'? How does a 'white' British person become 'true'?

How has culture been destroyed? Culture evolves. If people don't want to engage in morris-dancing anymore then that is their choice. If they want to, they are perfectly entitled to do so. What element of 'culture' do you feel has been destroyed? Please give me some examples. Also, please explain how it would have been destroyed!

If people choose not to say, attend Eucharist on a Sunday, this does not mean that Eucharist has been prohibited - it just means that the practice is becoming LESS POPULAR. This doesn't mean that the UK government has made Eucharist illegal, does it?

Likewise, if North African food such as 'couscous' is becoming more popular, it is highly likely that people are exercising the right to consume this food. If people did not want to consume it then they could choose not to. Nobody FORCES people to consume couscous. For example, there are probably more non-Japanese consumers of sushi in the UK then Japanese consumers. Free market.

Also, this can only bring the downfall of Britain as these foreign or alternate ethnicity people (or at least the majority of them) will not have any pride in Britain and thus feel more inclined to leave Britain, in the process stealing our education and our economy.
    How can this bring the 'downfall of Britain'? Britain does not exist as a nationally recognizable legal entity. It is a geographical term. The LEGAL SOVEREIGN STATE is called the United Kingdom (of Great Britain and Northern Ireland). I very much doubt that a bill may be drafted to rename the nation. What 'alternate ethnicity people' (LOL) are you referring to? There is no requirement for 'pride' in a nation. There is no legal requirement for this. How is it relevant? What if I chose to be proud of the South Korean football team, even though I am not South Korean? Also, surely if they feel 'no pride' in Britain, they are perfectly entitled to leave if they are able to use the appropriate channels to emigrate to another state.

Also, how does one 'steal' our education and our economy?! Are you a fool? Do you propose complete state protectionism and the immediate closure of all British companies operations abroad as well as the operations of foreign-owned companies in the UK?

Please explain to me how FTSE 100 mining companies such as Kazakhmys, Anglo American, BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto and Xstrata are expected to operate then? All obviously have mining operations abroad. The registration of their tax base in the UK allows higher contributions to the UK Treasury in corporate tax. Get it?

Moreover, most of these foreigners are Muslim and, believe it or not, Muslims follow Islam which states anyone who doesn't follow Islam should be murdered (true fact, look it up). Now, with the inevitable rise of organisations like Islam4UK there will me ever more influential Islam extremists until eventually we will be forced to abide Sharia Law, over our very popular British Law, which attracted them in the first place. Now I don't know about you but I don't particularly like Islam at the best of times and do not wish myself, my family and my children to have to live under the torment of Sharia Law or anything Muslim related.
    Once again, most foreigners currently resident in the UK are not Islamic. Where did you get this information from (LOL)?! Islamic texts state many weird and wonderful things that are incompatible with behaviours tolerated within a liberal democratic society - but the same is applicable to a whole plethora of Christian, Jewish and Hindu texts. Islam4UK is a tiny fascist organization. I live with Muslims yet I am an atheist. I have not had to modify my lifestyle at all. Why will anyone need to accept the Shariat anyway? Surely COUNTLESS bills will need to be drafted, passed and approved by a parliamentary majority in order for the ENTIRE COMPLEMENT of Sharia Law to be implemented? This is highly unlikely since passing laws suggesting the stoning of homosexuals will be prohibited prior to parliament ever seeing them since this would classify as incitement of hate speech on the basis of sexual orientation. Do you see?

This is only the second stage people, there are a total of five, and by the end true British people will be extinct or at least forced to emigrate to a safe country.

You can fix this. We just need to realise the correct course of action and take it.

I sincerely hope you understand what to do, before it's too late.
    The 'second stage'? What are the next 3 stages then? British people will be extinct? What, like the dinosaurs? As I have mentioned numerous times, there is nothing stopping a fertile British male and a fertile British female from breeding and having children. If they choose not to make every sexual encounter reproductive in nature then that is their choice. Leave it be.

What is the correct course of action? At what point will it be 'too late'?

Do let us know. You're a complete barrel of laughs with your ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    some gay ****
    I've told you enough times, go away.

ReputationRep:
    I've told you enough times, go away.
    Looks like your homophobia is coming out now.

I suppose you're far closer to your Islamofascist pals than you make out you are!

I don't need to go away.

If you can't handle the thought of me quoting what you say then do not post on these forums. Is that clear?

Also, you couldn't counter any of my arguments. That says it all.

ReputationRep:
    He's right, there is a distinction between 'pride' and 'racism'.

If you weren't so quick to jump the gun and call 'racist' you may actually have the right to a point of view.

And don't quote Ali G again... :facepalm:
    I like your points of view, a +rep will be coming your way. Not that it will mean much nowadays because my rep has gone down, oh well muslims don't like being told the truth do they.

ON topic, isn't it funny how 'minority groups' (if you will) try and control the masses by constantly using the word rascist.
    Come one people, if someone calls you rascist it doesn't matter you know, you don't have to suddenly start licking their ass. And 9 times out of 10 it isn't being rascist, its a muslims calling you rascist for questioning his religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I like your points of view, a +rep will be coming your way. Not that it will mean much nowadays because my rep has gone down, oh well muslims don't like being told the truth do they.

ON topic, isn't it funny how 'minority groups' (if you will) try and control the masses by constantly using the word rascist.
    Come one people, if someone calls you rascist it doesn't matter you know, you don't have to suddenly start licking their ass. And 9 times out of 10 it isn't being rascist, its a muslims calling you rascist for questioning his religion
    The word is racist (not 'rascist'). Also, which minority groups use this word to attempt to 'control the masses'? Which masses? I don't think you can win an argument exclusively through use of the word 'racist'.

You can be 'racist' to Muslims (or Christians, or Jews, or Hindus, or Buddhists or atheists) if you highlight their ETHNIC ORIGIN. On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable to question and criticize RELIGIOUS TEXTS.

For example, it would be illegal if I attempted to incite RELIGIOUS hatred against Muslims (or any other religious or non-religious group). It would NOT be illegal for me to question the validity of the Qur'an or of the Prophet Muhammed's conduct since this is in reference to a HOLY TEXT.

Criticizing ISLAM does not equate to demonizing MUSLIMS. There are often HUGE differences between the content of a 'holy' text and the collective (usually wide-ranging) behaviours of adherents of the religion of which the 'holy' text is a part of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    The word is racist (not 'rascist'). Also, which minority groups use this word to attempt to 'control the masses'? Which masses? I don't think you can win an argument exclusively through use of the word 'racist'.

You can be 'racist' to Muslims (or Christians, or Jews, or Hindus, or Buddhists or atheists) if you highlight their ETHNIC ORIGIN. On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable to question and criticize RELIGIOUS TEXTS.

For example, it would be illegal if I attempted to incite RELIGIOUS hatred against Muslims (or any other religious or non-religious group). It would NOT be illegal for me to question the validity of the Qur'an or of the Prophet Muhammed's conduct since this is in reference to a HOLY TEXT.

Criticizing ISLAM does not equate to demonizing MUSLIMS. There are often HUGE differences between the content of a 'holy' text and the collective (usually wide-ranging) behaviours of adherents of the religion of which the 'holy' text is a part of.
    thanks, silly mistake.
    The rest of your text is invalid.
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    I'm all for this ethnic mixing, people need a bit of a tan these days.

And let's face it, we'll all be a beige colour in 50 odd years, it'll eventually happen.

Beige power, unite!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.