Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I'm starting to look at Uni's as I'm in year 12 and I am looking at Aberystwyth. I was wondering what the countryside conservation course and the countryside management course are like there. Also what are the differences between the two? I was thinking asking on this seen as it is the courses here that I am particullary looking at would be the best place to put it because I think i might vary between the uni's.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2010
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.