Turn on thread page Beta

Why did god make bisexual animals? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So why did he program them to act on homosexual instincts if he hates that behavior so much?

Tell me the logic in creating hundreds or thousands of species with a behavior you hate in another species? Why does he actually want Bonobos to lick each other's ******* and suck each other's *****, but he hates it in humans? Why does he want hundreds of other species to butt **** each other but not humans? lol, just think about it.

Your god programmed animals to engage in crazy gay sex but you're damned to hell if YOU do it. This is not a troll thread. I am simply making a point. I'm not here to flame or be flamed. I simply want people to see how ridiculous this religion is. If you can't handle this, don't participate. I am within the forum rules.

http://www.innovations-report.com/ht...ort-72574.html
    1,500 animal species practice homosexuality.

The most well-known homosexual animal is the dwarf chimpanzee, one of humanity???s closes relatives. The entire species is bisexual. Sex plays an conspicuous roll in all their activities and takes the focus away from violence, which is the most typical method of solving conflicts among primates and many other animals.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html
    Studies suggest 75 percent of bonobo sex is nonreproductive and that nearly all bonobos are bisexual. Frans de Waal, author of Bonobo: The Forgotten Ape, calls the species a "make love, not war" primate. He believes bonobos use sex to resolve conflicts between individuals.

http://seedmagazine.com/news/2006/06...p?page=all&p=y
    Male big horn sheep live in what are often called "homosexual societies." They bond through genital licking and anal intercourse, which often ends in ejaculation. If a male sheep chooses to not have gay sex, it becomes a social outcast. Ironically, scientists call such straight-laced males "effeminate."

Giraffes have all-male orgies. So do bottlenose dolphins, killer whales, gray whales, and West Indian manatees. Japanese macaques, on the other hand, are ardent lesbians; the females enthusiastically mount each other. Bonobos, one of our closest primate relatives, are similar, except that their lesbian sexual encounters occur every two hours. Male bonobos engage in "penis fencing," which leads, surprisingly enough, to ejaculation. They also give each other genital massages.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're assuming God exists, which is the first flaw in the thread...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Well you're assuming God exists, which is the first flaw in the thread...
    I'm pretty sure OP is an athiest. At least he comes across that way.

ReputationRep:
    The majority of religious people I know don't have an issue with homosexuality - it's only a small minority of fundamentalists who think God Hates **** or whatever.

That having been said, I do take your point.

ReputationRep:
    Cos he's kinky like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia_)
    I'm pretty sure OP is an athiest. At least he comes across that way.

I really need to stop skim reading posts.

ReputationRep:
    When I asked him about this, he said he thought It would be funny at the time and he was a little bit tipsy when he made animals (hence why some of them are so crazy).

ReputationRep:
    to help out crap comedians.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting question. You almost had me just before I realised you flaw. The most common of all flaws; a misinterpretation.

Sex, homosexuality, procreation and mortality are all products of the original sin that created evil in our world. :fyi: evil is the absence of God (just like darkness and light). Evil wasn't created by God. God gave freewill because he wanted his creation to be perfect (and robots aren't perfect, freedom is). Freewill and the temptation lead to the original sin which led to evil. Homosexuality has no more grounds on this then heterosexuality has.

That simple!

ReputationRep:
    Because God likes watching animal threesomes.

ReputationRep:
    Since people who don't believe in God are generally fans of evolution, I'd like to ask this:
    Why did evolution result in homosexual/bisexual animals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    Since people who don't believe in God are generally fans of evolution, I'd like to ask this:
    Why did evolution result in homosexual/bisexual animals?
    Well some species apparently mate with same sex to make them more effective when they come to mate and reproduce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)
    Tell me the logic in creating hundreds or thousands of species with a behavior you hate in another species? Why does he actually want Bonobos to lick each other's p****** and suck each other's d****, but he hates it in humans? Why does he want hundreds of other species to butt f*ck each other but not humans? lol, just think about it.

Your god programmed animals to engage in crazy gay sex but you're damned to hell if YOU do it.
    You could say that about anything really. Black widow spiders kill their mates. Scorpions rape each other. So it's perfectly fine for us to do that too?

I would have thought it was obvious that the behaviour of animals surely does not dictate what is moral and immoral for us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    I really need to stop skim reading posts.
    yeah, you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Well some species apparently mate with same sex to make them more effective when they come to mate and reproduce.
    I don't really see what you mean. How does mating with the same sex make you more effective at reproducing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)
    So why did he program them to act on homosexual instincts if he hates that behavior so much?

Tell me the logic in creating hundreds or thousands of species with a behavior you hate in another species? Why does he actually want Bonobos to lick each other's p****** and suck each other's d****, but he hates it in humans? Why does he want hundreds of other species to butt f*ck each other but not humans? lol, just think about it.

Your god programmed animals to engage in crazy gay sex but you're damned to hell if YOU do it. This is not a troll thread. I am simply making a point. I'm not here to flame or be flamed. I simply want people to see how ridiculous this religion is. If you can't handle this, don't participate. I am within the forum rules.

http://www.innovations-report.com/ht...ort-72574.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...gayanimal.html

http://seedmagazine.com/news/2006/06...p?page=all&p=y
    Yeah, I wouldn't think that comparing your morality with animals would be a rational way of thinking. Humans have can think their way through right and wrong. Generally animals dont wait to get married to have babies. My friend cat got knocked up by some random geezer cat, she's a proper slut. Though I don't see any religion threatning to burn cats for eternity.

ReputationRep:
    He believes bonobos use sex to resolve conflicts between individuals.

don't we all? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tazarooni89)
    I don't really see what you mean. How does mating with the same sex make you more effective at reproducing?
    Through practice and experience I imagine... You're better at sex.

ReputationRep:
    he didn't.
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Through practice and experience I imagine... You're better at sex.
    Why would that be evolutionarily advantageous though?

Evolution kills off organisms which die too early to reproduce - not those which aren't having a good enough time during sex!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.