Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i doubt that boy is 13, he's in his twenties by the looks of it. Also I know men are stonger than women etc but 13 years of age vs a 20 year old? :s:

ReputationRep:
    Government, mind... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is an absolute outrage, and to think it happened right on my doorstep :indiff:

The little ****** should be castrated and get at least 10 years.

ReputationRep:
    I look forward to the day when he gets out and some guy with a massive member rips his insides to shreds.

He should either die, or be castrated and anally raped for the remainder of his life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAFFxx)
    Not all the time. generally 13 year old boy are quite small especcially asians.
    so its not a stupid comment.

I expect if she had knocked out the little ******* ,she'd end up doing more than him inside for self defence anyway. British justice and all that.

ReputationRep:
    Over the age of criminal responsibility then people should have the SAME sentancing guidelines for serious crime.

He knew exactly what he was doing and should be punnished properly for it.

ReputationRep:
    would he have got a lesser sentence for a gentle rape?

ReputationRep:
    P.S. I'm not surprised to see that he is a Muslim, and I have no doubt that his religion's opinion of women can be seen as an influence on his psyche. I think he should be deported to a country where Islam is in charge and this kind of thing is acceptable. Muck like this shouldn't be in the UK. He is not fit for even our prison system... he is fit to live like a wild animal with the other muslims of his mindset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    i doubt that boy is 13, he's in his twenties by the looks of it. Also I know men are stonger than women etc but 13 years of age vs a 20 year old? :s:
    I don't know why people are so puzzled by this - it's not like they had some sort of fair fight. He attacked her. I know a guy who is experienced in several martial arts, but walking home one night a guy walking past punched him in the face and knocked a tooth out. He was completely unprepared and once he was hurt he was in excruciating pain and bleeding profusely. The woman was probably taken by surprise and already considerably hurt before she could try to fight back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    I don't know why people are so puzzled by this - it's not like they had some sort of fair fight. He attacked her. I know a guy who is experienced in several martial arts, but walking home one night a guy walking past punched him in the face and knocked a tooth out. He was completely unprepared and once he was hurt he was in excruciating pain and bleeding profusely. The woman was probably taken by surprise and already considerably hurt before she could try to fight back.
    yeah i know but... aah you win. It's just that you know.. lol forget it I can't put foward a point atm lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    This. I've been nearly knocked over because my dog leaned too enthusiastically against my legs when he wanted attention, simply because I wasn't prepared for it. Replace friendly dog with a violent man intent on rape, who has no qualms about beating and kicking his victim into submission, and it's really not that difficult to see how it could have happened.

ReputationRep:
    He looks like a fag. How the **** did he manage to get a woman to the ground? I mean damn...

ReputationRep:
    Chop off his fingertips and cauterize the wounds with a cigarette lighter a-la Man on Fire.

ReputationRep:
    I say kill him and his parents, and the two people who stood and watched, painfully and slowly.

I hope the lady is going to be OK.

Every time i start thinking how we might live in a human world, something reminds me that we are animals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ing-woman.html

Apparently he gets a lesser sentence because he's 13. In my opinion beating and raping a woman is a grown up crime,it's not stealing apples. This country has become a very poorly run place with it's leaders only interested in feathering their own nests. I believe at some point it will bite them horribly in the arse!.

This scumbag, beats and rapes a woman, and we all should hopefully appreciate the trauma this woman has to deal with. Yet she and her boyfriend have to witness him getting sent down for 3 yrs (he won't serve all of that of course...).

Simple question on capital punishment - do we know for certain Khan did it? YES

Do we know for certain that if he was wiped off the planet - the planet would be a better place? YES

This kind of crime is one of those where if anyone from her family took revenge on the perpetrator I would hope it was dealt with ,with sympathy. Especially judging by how broken the justice and penal system is, other forms of justice will increasingly become attractive.
    I heard somewhere else that he got a lower sentence for the reason that he said sorry in court as well. I mean wtf. What a ******* ****. I mean, we moan about the most trivial of things - this is ******* dreadful. He should be LYNCHED. Scum.

ReputationRep:
    Its funny how male on female rape is a horrible crime that is sickening but male on male rape is a joke and a suitable punishment for crime.

I guess women also deserved to be raped for committing crime?

ReputationRep:
    wow...13!?! Crazy....can't really think what to say bar that. But his two friends, kinda too young to get it up I guess, not belittling this horrible situation, just an observation.

Read the article. It says the kid said anger management classes are helping and he is "sorry". Basically telling social services want they want to hear...then in 3 yrs when he's put on more muscle..his choice of victims increases...:rolleyes: .

I say Sharia law! What do guys get for rape in Islamic countries? If it's lose a finger or something, so be it. But we'll add an English twist on the law, we'll be rebels and not whip the woman for letting herself get raped. Yeah I KNOW I KNOW a bit outside the box not punishing the rape victim, but I'm in an outside the box mood! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    wow...13!?! Crazy....can't really think what to say bar that. But his two friends, kinda too young to get it up I guess, not belittling this horrible situation, just an observation.

Read the article. It says the kid said anger management classes are helping and he is "sorry". Basically telling social services want they want to hear...then in 3 yrs when he's put on more muscle..his choice of victims increases...:rolleyes: .

I say Sharia law! What do guys get for rape in Islamic countries? If it's lose a finger or something, so be it. But we'll add an English twist on the law, we'll be rebels and not whip the woman for letting herself get raped. Yeah I KNOW I KNOW a bit outside the box not punishing the rape victim, but I'm in an outside the box mood! :yep:

Its ironic you are making a sarcastic mockery of the severity and unfairness of Islamic law when a guy just raped a girl gets 3 years in jail under British law.

I guess the irony is lost on you and the social conditioning which is associated with your sarcastic comments will also be ignored.

Have a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mechazoid)
    Its ironic you are making a sarcastic mockery of the severity and unfairness of Islamic law when a guy just raped a girl gets 3 years in jail under British law.

I guess the irony is lost on you and the social conditioning which is associated with your sarcastic comments will also be ignored.

Have a good day.
    don't remember complimenting our crappy law system, but doesn't mean I can't point out issues in another.

In fact no I did insult our own system to, saying they'll just accept him saying "sorry" and claiming "anger management" classes are curing him.

What social conditioning? The government is all for Sharia courts for Muslims, unless you mean the media or commedia. I combine comedian and media you see, because the media often makes me chuckle.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.