ReputationRep:
    loooooooool she pulled out ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    she can't operate computers for a million £
    hahahhahaaa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)
    Ok the.white.rabbit i'm sorry i didn't mean to drag you into this i hope this argument is providing you with some entertainment.
    No worries.........now stop wasting your time talking to me.....carry on with your argument, i'm waiting for your next response!......

ReputationRep:
    The plot thickens.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge offer for maths pahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i think the team will agree with me that an offer from MEDICAL SCHOOL!!! is far better than maths at cambridge!?!! especially from a nooby college :P

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about a friends war? I just want whats best for her, and tbf that isn't you. Anyone who discusses thier sex life on TSR without thier better halfs permission is not worthy of that sex life. If i were trying to poison your relationship I could have it done in seconds, I assume she isn't aware of what happend between you and a certain lass at Tim's 18th?

ReputationRep:
    THREAD OF THE MONTH.
    If Migzz isn't Sarah, then who is she?
    and apparently desertwarrior is a massive slut?

the plot thickens....dum dum duummm!!!

EDIT: desertwarrior defend yourself about Tim's 18th!!

ReputationRep:
    This is a very entertaining thread.

Psychology > you.

ReputationRep:
    Who said anything about a friends war? I just want whats best for her, and tbf that isn't you. Anyone who discusses thier sex life on TSR without thier better halfs permission is not worthy of that sex life. If i were trying to poison your relationship I could have it done in seconds, I assume she isn't aware of what happend between you and a certain lass at Tim's 18th?
    Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she askde me about it because "sum1" told her i assume it wans't u.. but i wudn'tput it past you as your just MEAN. And I CAN TELL TSR ANYTING cos no1 realises what my username is aapart from my close frieds... it seems to have leaked thorugh as i just received about 30 wall posts about my username... so i hate this situation......... basically.. i am going to bed and saying GOODNIGHT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! BCOS. i am the better person in this situation. Keep Tim out of this he's a decent guy ok.

ReputationRep:
    i assume you mean me, I am no fool my cambridge offer is proof of that.
    really???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earthly)
    really???
    medical school >>>>> cambridge maths..????/

ReputationRep:
    I love it.

ReputationRep:
    medical school >>>>> cambridge maths..????/
    Who cares??!

ReputationRep:
    OMG I am so glad I just skipped to the end of this thread.

i just received about 30 wall posts about my username

AMAZING.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    I love it.
    What is this fetish of yours with this thread? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    thread closed.
    I am not having any further discussion with voldemort.

ReputationRep:
    POSYCHYOLOGYYYY ARGHHHHH

*Psychology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by time.to.dance)
    What is this fetish of yours with this thread? :teehee:
    It's just so full of win.

Late nights avoiding Physics revision on hilarious threads on TSR. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she askde me about it because "sum1" told her i assume it wans't u.. but i wudn'tput it past you as your just MEAN. And I CAN TELL TSR ANYTING cos no1 realises what my username is aapart from my close frieds... it seems to have leaked thorugh as i just received about 30 wall posts about my username... so i hate this situation......... basically.. i am going to bed and saying GOODNIGHT TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! BCOS. i am the better person in this situation. Keep Tim out of this he's a decent guy ok.
    Tim is a decent guy thats why you doing what you did at his party is so bad. Be the bigger person sure, thats ironic. I said not a word, she told me when you two got together not to tell her the rumours about you as it would ruin our friendship. It only leacked because you told people to look at one of your threads.

Tbh she knows what you do and she knows she stupid for staying with you, but up untill this morning she was completely in love with you so ignored it. In my opinion what happend this morning was she realised how much of an idiot she was for accepting your abominal promiscuous behaviour and had a sudden realisation what a threat to her health your promiscuity is.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and yeah go CAMBRIDGE MATHS!!!!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.