Turn on thread page Beta

Was having sex with my girlfriend.... half way through...... :S:S:S watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellingham)
    jesus you must be slackin' between the sheets, if a girl stops mid session to revise psycology?!? Damn son i am dissapoint...
    Just damn...
    Thanks for a giggle before bedtime

This thread is so sad, I feel sorry for you :o: And just a little hush hush? An iPod sex app doesn't (necessarily) make you good in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Thanks for a giggle before bedtime

This thread is so sad, I feel sorry for you :o: And just a little hush hush? An iPod sex app doesn't (necessarily) make you good in bed.
    lol well i dunno. i paid like 3.99 for it and i think it has like step by step instructions telling u what to do and i followed the exactly and i think i did it pretty well.. i tried to initiate some of the level 3 moves and she was like what are you doing! and i was like erm.. nothing :p: and just carried on with the level 1/2 stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george54)
    i rekon she was on her period and she just started bleeding right then. happened to me before.
    Ummm. She probably wouldn't know if it happened during sex. Maybe if she looked down and saw I guess ... MAYBE ... but then, he would know as soon as she pulled away.

No offence, but men have some really odd ideas about periods.

ReputationRep:
    mate screw that fancy crap, its all about the force due to acceleration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Ummm. She probably wouldn't know if it happened during sex. Maybe if she looked down and saw I guess ... MAYBE ... but then, he would know as soon as she pulled away.

No offence, but men have some really odd ideas about periods.
    erm, well sorry fo gettin graphic on yo ass but i think she kinda felt it/heard it/maybe even saw it...

ReputationRep:
    Get a girlfriend who doesnt pull out! problem solved

ReputationRep:
    lol!! wtf. I can just imagine your face, when he goes i gotta and revise phsychology. (how the f you spell that ***** subject?!)

ReputationRep:
    haha lmao mint
    gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    haha lmao mint
    gutted
    how is it mint!

ReputationRep:
    erm, well sorry fo gettin graphic on yo ass but i think she kinda felt it/heard it/maybe even saw it...
    Assuming you were doing everything "properly", she would be far too wet to notice it - sometimes a woman can feel her period (a sort of "trickling" sensation - sorry if TMI) if she's still, but during sex AND with things going on inside her? Naaaah. I think her seeing something is more likely. Unless it was an excuse - but I'm assuming you could see "evidence" on yourself? If not then she was lying :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    lol well i dunno. i paid like 3.99 for it and i think it has like step by step instructions telling u what to do and i followed the exactly and i think i did it pretty well.. i tried to initiate some of the level 3 moves and she was like what are you doing! and i was like erm.. nothing :p: and just carried on with the level 1/2 stuff
    ... that just sounds so weird "i tried to initiate some of the level 3 moves" what are you dude a robot or something :P and I am sure she had a perfectly reasonable explanation for why she pulled out.

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you were doing everything "properly", she would be far too wet to notice it - sometimes a woman can feel her period (a sort of "trickling" sensation - sorry if TMI) if she's still, but during sex AND with things going on inside her? Naaaah. I think her seeing something is more likely. Unless it was an excuse - but I'm assuming you could see "evidence" on yourself? If not then she was lying :p:
    are you a gynaecologist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    how is it mint!
    i dont know. it is what it is.
    the mysteries of life.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh Psychology :coma:

ReputationRep:
    lol didnt bother me we carried on anyway! just put a towel on the bed. but what im saying is meybs she realized she was due on, got that sensation or remebered she ws on and has a little freak out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TWP1992)
    are you a gynaecologist?
    *sigh* I can see where you're going. No, I am not. But I am a woman. No, I don't know that all women are the same as me, but I would be willing to bet that it's nigh on impossible to tell if you've started your period during sex (unless maybe you're going criminally slowly). Not to mention that even if you did start, since the flow is light at the beginning and there should be plenty of, ahem, "other juices" going on at the same time, I don't think it would be that noticeable to the eye either.

If you are a woman and you have a different viewpoint, please enlighten me.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

tbh OP nothing sexier than Freud :coma:
    maybe she went off to expand her horizons, learn more about oral and phallic stages?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    They see me trollin'

They hatin'
    Patrolin they tryna catch us trollin dirty.

tryna catch me trollin dirty

ReputationRep:
    lol didnt bother me we carried on anyway! just put a towel on the bed. but what im saying is meybs she realized she was due on, got that sensation or remebered she ws on and has a little freak out?
    Haha, cool :p: It's nice to hear you didn't get overly grossed out by it. It's actually occurred to me that the feeling of being "on" which one might get sometimes (the "trickle" ) can be felt during sexual activity sometimes anyway due to the other liquids involved. But I've never felt that during sex either ... I think it must be that she saw something, or if she's very regular then maybe she did realise she was due. I don't think it makes any noise though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ticktockclock)
    Patrolin they tryna catch us trollin dirty.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.