Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was having sex with my girlfriend.... half way through...... :S:S:S Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jelkin)
    Haha, cool :p: It's nice to hear you didn't get overly grossed out by it. It's actually occurred to me that the feeling of being "on" which one might get sometimes (the "trickle" ) can be felt during sexual activity sometimes anyway due to the other liquids involved. But I've never felt that during sex either ... I think it must be that she saw something, or if she's very regular then maybe she did realise she was due. I don't think it makes any noise though!
    this is getting awkward.... i hope you don't expect me to have this discussion with her :eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    i mean like.. i was in her and she was like argh i gtg, and pulled away
    i honestly burst out laughing at this, sorry man. :p:

ReputationRep:
    She's probably cheating. Girls only do weird stuff like that when they're lying / about to break up with you or cheating. I'd suggest you brace yourself.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!! You posted this on hear are you insane???

She mentioned it to me this morning but she's my best friend your talking about this to random strangers!!!

You know I have to tell her about this, if you don't very very soon! Everyone from college knows your username so it's going to be all over college by tommorow. If she dosn't know by then i'm telling her about this I knew you wern't good enough for her!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)

She mentioned it to me this morning but she's my best friend your talking about this to random strangers!!!

You know I have to tell her about this, if you don't very very soon! Everyone from college knows your username so it's going to be all over college by tommorow. If she dosn't know by then i'm telling her about this I knew you wern't good enough for her!!
    WTFF!!!!! Omg............................. ......... Don't tell her... also no1 from college will realise.. how did u find this thrad!?!?! Plz don't tell her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    She's probably cheating. Girls only do weird stuff like that when they're lying / about to break up with you or cheating. I'd suggest you brace yourself.
    Wait - girls pull away when they have too much other stuff on their mind? THIS MUST MEAN SHE'S CHEATING :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    This is squarely your fault OP, quite frankly if you were good enough then nothing, not even a mountain lion tearing her mother in half right next to you, would make her pull out. Step your game up man.

ReputationRep:

that was half arsed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveParlour)
    This is squarely your fault OP, quite frankly if you were good enough then nothing, not even a mountain lion tearing her mother in half right next to you, would make her pull out. Step your game up man.
    WHAT!! how can u say that! I am pretty good.. on my birthday last year.. m girlfriend said i was like 99% !!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    Wait - girls pull away when they have too much other stuff on their mind? THIS MUST MEAN SHE'S CHEATING :rolleyes:
    Ok not neccessarily cheating but from my experience, when a girl starts acting weird is a pretty good sign something isn't right. Considering she stopped mid sex for something non-important like a bit of revision (which could surely wait 5-10 mins), it's not exactly rational behaviour. Was that really her motive? Who knows.

ReputationRep:
    WHAT!! how can u say that! I am pretty good.. on my birthday last year.. m girlfriend said i was like 99% !!!!!!!!!
    Oh how times have changed....

ReputationRep:
    she pulled out
    lol does she has a penis or to you simply participate in some strange strange sex?

ReputationRep:
    WTFF!!!!! Omg............................. ......... Don't tell her... also no1 from college will realise.. how did u find this thrad!?!?! Plz don't tell her
    I found this by looking at your post's as most people from college do as they are slightly insane but this is way too far! If you havn't called her by midnight i'm calling her she needs to be prepared for tommorow at least five people have asked me if it means you two over msn already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Ok not neccessarily cheating but from my experience, when a girl starts acting weird is a pretty good sign something isn't right. Considering she stopped mid sex for something non-important like a bit of revision (which could surely wait 5-10 mins), it's not exactly rational behaviour.
    I'm sorry, do girls have to be rational for your convenience?
    Pretty sure the combination of: sex wasn't mindblowing + worries, means that many girls may not want to continue having sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    I'm sorry, do girls have to be rational for your convenience?
    Pretty sure the combination of: sex wasn't mindblowing + worries, means that many girls may not want to continue having sex.
    sorry.. how do u k now my sex was ... i'm pretty sure it was good actually!! I was getting good contact and doing all the noises/moves so i don't see the problem :'(

ReputationRep:
    well it looks like your not good at it lol

ReputationRep:
    I found this by looking at your post's as most people from college do as they are slightly insane but this is way too far! If you havn't called her by midnight i'm calling her she needs to be prepared for tommorow at least five people have asked me if it means you two over msn already!
    ffs 5!?!?!?!? That's a lie and you know it. u always over exaggurate u do realise she has an exam tomorrow morning i'm not gonna ruin her sleep for this trivial matter which is all HER fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by victor_b1992)
    well it looks like your not good at it lol
    I AM GOOD!!

ReputationRep:
    is there anyway to get the OP to stop arguing with his other account that he created just a second ago?

ReputationRep:
    sorry.. how do u k now my sex was ... i'm pretty sure it was good actually!! I was getting good contact and doing all the noises/moves so i don't see the problem :'(
    You talking about this morning or a year ago? Familiarity breeds contempt you know.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.