Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Was having sex with my girlfriend.... half way through...... :S:S:S watch

ReputationRep:
    Probably down to your below par weinus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    and!?!
    she is really mean mate... u don't know what's like GRRRR!!
    Yeah, but you don't start writing about it on a public form, thats very disrespectful. Your girlfriend may use this site for all you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)
    Ok where do you come up with this stuff??? You know full well I'm not a lesbian and sabotage is not what i intend, she just dosn't know what your really like and she needs to. Though I'm pretty sure that she's figuring it out after waht she said about this incident.
    yeah.. u have a moronic boyfriend.. that doesn't mean anything.. he's a FOOL

(Original post by Davezk)
    Wow wtf are you just trying to be awkward or what?

I'd love to see your reaction if a guy stopped mid sex with you because of stuff, but I spose that would mean it's all the guys fault wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Because you're pretty much advocating girls can do whatever the hell they like and not give a **** about anyone else - it's that attitude which is why more and more girls are becoming stuck up. If she said yes and consented, it's common courtesy and politeness more than anything (especially in a relationship) to at least see the act through whether he sucks or not and if you're mature enough, you'll understand that.

If she didn't want sex, she should have said no and i'm sure he would have understood perfectly fine. Oh and if the sex sucks, its called COMMUNICATION.
    This is the way I see it. Either partner should be able to stop if they so wish. If a girl stops enjoying sex, it might start to be uncomfortable or to hurt, in which case of course she should be "able" to stop. The only proviso is that she should explain why she wants to stop so that the guy doesn't feel rejected. And it's the same the other way around. Having said all this, if it's not particularly uncomfortable or anything then I think one should let the other finish. The only difficultly here is that they will probably notice you are not enjoying it anymore, which is distracting and off-putting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    Yeah, but you don't start writing about it on a public form, thats very disrespectful. Your girlfriend may use this site for all you know.
    she can't operate computers for a million £

ReputationRep:
    this thread is so funny it's untrue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Andrew_)
    No girls on the Internet

ReputationRep:
    she can't operate computers for a million £
    Well, thats alright then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nashy19)
    No girls on the Internet
    this is 100% true.. cos most can't even operate computers.. especially macs

ReputationRep:
    tbh.... i put up with a load of crap from her. e.g. she got me a diy kit for my birthday.. hardly what anyboyd would EVER want.. adn i think she got me it just so that i wud fix her stuff.. i mean what kind of gift is that!!! I am probs gonna get her some toilet cleaner for her birthday !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Star*Guitar*)
    No its ******* not ok for a girl to have to be uncomfortable and put up with doing something she doesn't want to do for the sake of the guy being able to shoot his load and have his ego massaged.
    If you're in a decent relationship you'd understand that its ok for either to feel like they can stop at anytime. Its not about being stuck up - where the hell is that coming from? You're in danger of getting the wrong end of the stick and so god knows how irrational you actually are with a partner.
    If she stopped because it was hurting or an actual decent reason then fair enough... she stopped for revision. REVISION. Who the hell would stop mid sex for revision?

It's not about having an ego massaged. If he was rubbish and that was the reason then maybe she should suggest ways to make it better rather than dodge the bullet with a BS story about revision. A decent relationship you'd think people would at least discuss these things. I think the way she treated the OP is pretty rude and disrespectful at the sake she didn't feel like sex any more. Seems like a pretty one sided relationship on the face of it, don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    this is 100% true.. cos most can't even operate computers.. especially macs
    i hope a female is moderating this thread. . .

ReputationRep:
    tbh.... i put up with a load of crap from her. e.g. she got me a diy kit for my birthday.. hardly what anyboyd would EVER want.. adn i think she got me it just so that i wud fix her stuff.. i mean what kind of gift is that!!! I am probs gonna get her some toilet cleaner for her birthday !
    good idea, then you'll be able to clean her toilet for her after putting up some shelves

that's if you know how to use your tool that is. . . .

ReputationRep:
    If she stopped because it was hurting or an actual decent reason then fair enough... she stopped for revision. REVISION. Who the hell would stop mid sex for revision?

It's not about having an ego massaged. If he was rubbish and that was the reason then maybe she should suggest ways to make it better rather than dodge the bullet with a BS story about revision. A decent relationship you'd think people would at least discuss things. I think the way she treated the OP is pretty rude and disrespectful at the sake she didn't feel like sex any more. Seems like a pretty one sided relationship on the face of it, don't you think?
    our relationship was pretty good until today.... i mean she drove me to france over christmas holidays for one day! just to go swimming! she was pretty awsomeeeeeee but i just feel like she's changing.. i mean this month she's had 6 resit exams and 4 exams from college and since the start i feel like she's not been involved at all

ReputationRep:
    yeah.. u have a moronic boyfriend.. that doesn't mean anything.. he's a FOOL
    Ok first I have no boyfriend, second you make out that i'm the bad guy in this situation which as you well know I am not. There is plenty i should have told Cat (i'll call her for this) which i didn't and not because you asked me not to because she did. You wan't to know why she "pulled out" cause she remembered some of the rumours about you and is starting to want to know the full truth.

ReputationRep:
    Next time you're doin it just ditch her half way through, and walk clean out the door while saying you've gotta go learn some HTML.

ReputationRep:
    I think the way she treated the OP is pretty rude and disrespectful at the sake she didn't feel like sex any more. Seems like a pretty one sided relationship on the face of it, don't you think?
    No I don't think its a brilliant way of leaving the situation. But I honestly can't say how I would have handled a serious sexual relationship at 17 because I never had to. And no offence to the OP and his gf but they don't sound incredibly mature. My three year relationship has been a bit of a learning curve and I've discovered how much effort each person has to put into it to make it work (though its worth it).

ReputationRep:
    I AM GOOD!!
    well if you were that good why would see leave

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moley89)
    Next time you're doin it just ditch her half way through, and walk clean out the door while saying you've gotta go learn some HTML.
    when she really wants it... i'll just be like YEAHH PSYCHOLOGY REVISION EH!!!!??????? and pour beans on her face

ReputationRep:
    :'( i had to finish it off myself which was just bad
    poor poor lad are you for real? - no offence!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.