Turn on thread page Beta

Was having sex with my girlfriend.... half way through...... :S:S:S watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Psychology is sexy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by migzz:D)
    Ok this is my friends life your talking about when she finds out about this, and she will find out, she is going to want to know about last year's "events" and I'm willing to bet she will beleive my version over yours. And violence is never the answer I know because she played the same trick on me weeks ago!!!
    What did i say?!......i'm just sitting back enjoying reading this argument, playing no part!......Don't blame me!.....i'm just a spectator!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    why reply to them then?
    ffs... tomorrow is going to be a bad day..... i talked to my friend on msn and she was like i hear uv been beating up your girlfriend.......... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desertwarrior)
    she's evil...... i mean today, i was in teh library and i was reading new scientists and she comes up to me and calls me a stupid dork!! PRETTY MEAN OF U SARAH [email protected] IT!!
    I would comment on this, but i don't think Migzz would approve......!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    I would comment on this, but i don't think Migzz would approve......!
    Screw "migzz" :\

ReputationRep:
    HEY SARAH! Can you stop turning my entire biology class against me please............ and also thanks for getting tom to neg rep me... wtffff??????????? HE is a noob.. he told me on msn that you're asking him to spread rumours about me! WY AREY OU CRAZY!!!
    What??? I know you and one other person in your Bio and Tom dosn't even use TSR he is also still bitter about "events" so is lying to you to make you as bitte as he is about "events" and you know full well I'm crazy I'm a maths freak!!!

ReputationRep:
    ffs... tomorrow is going to be a bad day..... i talked to my friend on msn and she was like i hear uv been beating up your girlfriend.......... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

awww poor baby. . .

go cry yourself to sleep, you'll feel better, read a good mills and boon too. that should help :yep:

now carry on arguing with your 'friend' rather tahn me. . .

ReputationRep:
    what the actual **** :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    What??? I know you and one other person in your Bio and Tom dosn't even use TSR he is also still bitter about "events" so is lying to you to make you as bitte as he is about "events" and you know full well I'm crazy I'm a maths freak!!!
    Sorry. I'm confused.... you keep on mentioning EVENTS wth do u mean by EVENTS cos i haven't the foggiest........................ ............................. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

and before you are all like im gonna tell her all about this thread etc... remember i have more rep than u, so i will neg u and also she believes me over u

ReputationRep:
    Screw "migzz" :\
    According to you, you and half the year group already has "desertwarrior"

ReputationRep:
    Ok this is my friends life your talking about when she finds out about this, and she will find out, she is going to want to know about last year's "events" and I'm willing to bet she will beleive my version over yours. And violence is never the answer I know because she played the same trick on me weeks ago!!!
    Why did you rep me telling me to stop being a coward??....:confused: a coward about what????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the.white.rabbit)
    Why did you rep me telling me to stop being a coward??....:confused: a coward about what????
    cos she's a fool

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: epic title :toofunny:

OP stop being a baby. So what if it happened? Talk to her and move on.
    and for the love of tsr DON'T use Ipod apps to tell you how good you are at sex :no: and ..just.. don't follow the instructions there either :facepalm: it even sounds cringy :sadnod:

Communication is the key.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry. I'm confused.... you keep on mentioning EVENTS wth do u mean by EVENTS cos i haven't the foggiest........................ ............................. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

and before you are all like im gonna tell her all about this thread etc... remember i have more rep than u, so i will neg u and also she believes me over u
    Ok you know what "events" and your version of them is much more elaborate than mine. Since mine involves no sex, thanks to you our college thinks I have less than perfect morals (thats the polite version of what you called me isn't it??)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    +1
    no fair, I said that first... :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilina)
    wait wait, can we pause the soap for a second. . . .

now the.white.rabbit is involved too? i thought they were just watching?
    I thought i was just watching too?...

ReputationRep:
    Ok the.white.rabbit i'm sorry i didn't mean to drag you into this i hope this argument is providing you with some entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    TSR, how I do adore thee.

ReputationRep:
    Ok you know what "events" and your version of them is much more elaborate than mine. Since mine involves no sex, thanks to you our college thinks I have less than perfect morals (thats the polite version of what you called me isn't it??)
    tbh, in a friend's war... i wud win. I have jason, who has LOADS of friends, like more than a 1000 on facebook.... so i think i will own u. My friends are more loyal and realise that girls just want to make trouble like ur tryin to poison my girlfriend into dumping me! whihc is ridiculus cos we are happy and all you have ever tried to do it poison our relationship cos she spends more time with me than she does you.. so stop being jealous.. you say that i'm not good enough for her because i've had loads of other girlfriends but what difference does that make.. it's only the 3rd i;ve done sex with and i have even done it that much with her either because she's strongly christian so stop poisoning!!! Get on with ur own relationsho.. maybe she spends more time with me cos she likes me better EH!

ReputationRep:
    i assume you mean me, I am no fool my cambridge offer is proof of that.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.