Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My sisters dislike homosexuals. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    Well you just gave me a worthless neg which said "............................... ........fag"

so, combined with the fact that you don't want to see anything gay, I don't think it's a stretch to think that you hate gays.

Then the rest of your incoherent gibberish didn't counter the fact that you hate gays, and you cannot give any reason ('I just do' is not a reason, it's an obsolete statement) - you don't know why you hate gays, you just do - hence the irrational part of the hatred.

lmao you think i care what you think i think?
    if i hate something i will say it, im not one of those ******s who thinks oh ****, the populace may dissaprove.

you think you are clever or something delving into my psyche? you think you are exposing me for something? get a life. now.

personally, i dislike the thought of the act of buggery. i find it nasty. that =/= me hating the people who do it, as i know it is a natural urge and there is nothing "wrong" with any natural action.
    wtf is incoherent about that? is english your second language or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    lmao you think i care what you think i think?
    if i hate something i will say it, im not one of those ******s who thinks oh ****, the populace may dissaprove.

you think you are clever or something delving into my psyche? you think you are exposing me for something? get a life. now.

personally, i dislike the thought of the act of buggery. i find it nasty. that =/= me hating the people who do it, as i know it is a natural urge and there is nothing "wrong" with any natural action.
    wtf is incoherent about that? is english your second language or something?
    1. Calm down, you're homophobic brain is about to explode.

2. Read your last post, surely you can see that it is incoherent and basically ****.

3. People who don't hate gays don't try and neg people for it whilst calling them 'fag'. If I told a black guy that I was fine with him being black, as long as I never had to look at him or see or have anything to do with him or anything black, and then called him a ***** (N-word), I would not be surprised if people thought I was racist.

4. I think you do care what I think, because you're getting really pissed off and flustered due to things that I have said.

5. I do think I am clever, yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    1. Calm down, you're homophobic brain is about to explode.

2. Read your last post, surely you can see that it is incoherent and basically ****.

3. People who don't hate gays don't try and neg people for it whilst calling them 'fag'. If I told a black guy that I was fine with him being black, as long as I never had to look at him or see or have anything to do with him or anything black, and then called him a ***** (N-word), I would not be surprised if people thought I was racist.

4. I think you do care what I think, because you're getting really pissed off and flustered due to things that I have said.

5. I do think I am clever, yes.

no im getting pissed off because you are being purposefully dense. you may judge me to think whatever you please, i shan't sit here and explain myself to you like i've done something wrong. i have written several times what i think, you can deduce from that what you will, and others can make their own judgements.

on a side note, i think you are terribly insecure about the whole matter. you make spectacular bounds to infer "homophobia" in things.

ReputationRep:
    everyone says 'thats so gay', its the perfect response to anything, you're bare emotional, calm down brev

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbjaylive)
    Sick and tired of the liberal misdefinition of the word "homophobia". If someone thinks homosexuality is wrong, it does not make them afraid of homosexuals. We might aswell just ban the word.
    Why does it matter?

(Original post by Phalanx)
    In this age, saying something is gay does not make the speaker a homophobe. Language evolves over time and the meaning of words change. When most people say something is "gay", it usually means "lame".

Same with fag, I call people **** all the time, but I don't use it in a homophobic sense.

I think the OP should stop being a fag and stop taking things so literally.
    I think you should read my posts about 100 times until you get what I'm saying through your thick skull.
    No need to be picky mate, I've said it already that they think it's disgusting and dirty and 'that's so gay' was just one of the things they say.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    To be honest, I think the word 'hate' is more suitable than 'dislike'. I've spoken to them both separately, just an hour ago had this heated discussion with my sister about her views. She says that she'd never befriend with a gay or if she found out that her friend was gay, then that's it - she would end their friendship. She thinks it's 'disgusting'. I just told her she better keep her mouth shut about those views in sixth form and later in uni, because no sane person will take that **** from her and she may even get in trouble for it.
    Don't worry about it just make sure your friend is happy and I wouldn't tell her about their reactions because it'll just upset her just say they disagree with it if she asks.

I know people like that and worse and one of my friends went through a terrible time when he came out because all his friends who he thought were his friends disowned him for it and would make such horrible comments about it and harrass him for it, that he ended up in hospital we'll you can guess why. TBH I'd forgotten all about what had happened two years ago 'cause he's moved on since then . I tried to tell him to not let them get to him at the time.

Be there for your friend, it's best thing that you can do. Don't worry about what your sisters say they don't matter in the end.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, if she thinks like that, it's unlikely you'll be able to change her opinion

Perhaps ask her to keep her comments to herself?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.