Turn on thread page Beta

So I met up with this guy today who I really like! We've been texting since he asked for my number and so today we eventually met up and went for something to eat. We discussed meeting up again and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when we said goodbye...is this a good sign?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah . I suppose though it's more important if he actually follows through and makes plans for a second date, as sometimes people act like they had a nice time when they have no intention of seeing that person again. Not saying that it'll happen to you, but i suppose you'll just have to wait until he texts you again, or you can text him and see if he responds. Good luck .

ReputationRep:
    Wait you're not Hannah from UCL are you?
    We went to carluccio's..

If so Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I met up with this guy today who I really like! We've been texting since he asked for my number and so today we eventually met up and went for something to eat. We discussed meeting up again and he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek when we said goodbye...is this a good sign?
    wait till the second date!

Well I know him from this place I work when needed and so about an hour after the meet I texted him to say thanks and he said it was very nice seeing me out of work!

(Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Wait you're not Hannah from UCL are you?
    We went to carluccio's..

If so Hi

No Im not lol...hi anyways!

ReputationRep:
    No Im not lol...hi anyways!
    Hi, would you like to maybe get some food sometimes?
    I know this great little Italian place

ReputationRep:
    Well I know him from this place I work when needed and so about an hour after the meet I texted him to say thanks and he said it was very nice seeing me out of work!
    Ah so he text after the date then, that's a good sign . Give it a few days and see if texts you asking to meet up again, or you can text him and ask him out again (assuming that you want to meet him outside of work again). Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he's really into you!
    Good luck ^__^

Thank you, I hope so! I used to really like him like a couple of years ago but he had a girlfriend...then they split and he asked me out! He's sent a couple of cheesy text messages and said how he wants to be a true gentleman so I hope he likes me!

ReputationRep:
    Course its a good sign

Thought he might just be being friendly?

ReputationRep:
    Thought he might just be being friendly?
    I think if he was just being friendly he wouldn't have kissed you on the cheek.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fox_the_fix)
    Hi, would you like to maybe get some food sometimes?
    I know this great little Italian place
    Classic, I love it!

(Original post by Sky_Dream)
    I think if he was just being friendly he wouldn't have kissed you on the cheek.
    Well a day has passed and he hasn't been in touch! Surely if he was interested he might have texted me by now?

ReputationRep:
    You're not married or seeing each other... dont think to much into it.. hes probably waiting to hear from you, as he will KNOW if he likes you

ReputationRep:
    yeah it's a good sign...good luck..!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he will text you, it sounds like he likes you.

Hope it works out.

ReputationRep:
    How about you just text him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.