Turn on thread page Beta

First date happenings watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well a day has passed and he hasn't been in touch! Surely if he was interested he might have texted me by now?
    Why don't you text him instead of waiting for him to text you? There are loads of reasons why he might not have text yet, it's only been a day.

I texted him the evening after we met up to say thanks and he said he would speak to me soon...I kinda feel that as I texted him first its courteous for him to text me next? Do guys generally hold of texting girls in order for them to text first?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I texted him the evening after we met up to say thanks and he said he would speak to me soon...I kinda feel that as I texted him first its courteous for him to text me next? Do guys generally hold of texting girls in order for them to text first?
    Well i'm sure no one rule can apply to all guys, and if they've been busy with work or uni or anything then they might text you another day. It probably hasn't even crossed his mind that you should be taking it in turns to text each other. Maybe he doesn't feel the need to be in contact every day anyway?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.