Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Withdrawal method - your opinions? Watch

ReputationRep:
    do it if you're catholic, if not then it's your funeral.

ReputationRep:
    someone negged me saying "are you still here", yeah, thanks for your support buddy.

ReputationRep:
    If I knew this was the only method of contraception, I dont think I would be able to get it up for fear of her getting pregnant. It seems a rediculous concept to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeee02)
    Butt I'd never just stick with that.

:sexface:

(Original post by Anonymous)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ircle3.svg.png
    nope, sperm lives for up to 5-7 days and your egg survives for about 2 days, your egg is released i think about 5 days after your period, something like that anyway.

I thought it was the other way round - so did the missus...
    Should probably tell her

I shall do pregnancy test in 2 weeks/
    even though he did pull out and I'm just about to go on my period.
    I do not want the pill or any type of hormonal form of contraception since they really mess you up and I even read that the female hormone can lead to breast cancer. I remember being on the pill and having the worst mood swings ever. Me and my boy we always use a condom since I went off the pill, but at some point we both get annoyed with the condom and just take it off. He never finishes inside of me and prepares beforehand... We've done it twice so far. I'll still go get tested in two weeks time.
    What would your advise be to me?????

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I shall do pregnancy test in 2 weeks/
    even though he did pull out and I'm just about to go on my period.
    I do not want the pill or any type of hormonal form of contraception since they really mess you up and I even read that the female hormone can lead to breast cancer. I remember being on the pill and having the worst mood swings ever. Me and my boy we always use a condom since I went off the pill, but at some point we both get annoyed with the condom and just take it off. He never finishes inside of me and prepares beforehand... We've done it twice so far. I'll still go get tested in two weeks time.
    What would your advise be to me?????
    if you're just about to go on your period- whats the point in tests?! they are quite expensive too)
    the annoying thing is that the girl can never actually feel when exactly he comes, so its absolutely up to his devices. he can well perfectly lie that he pulled out on time, or not(
    I have to wait about 2 weeks for my period...talk about nervewracking :eek3:
    anyway gud luck to you- keep us informed of how it goes!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.