Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    He can't be dead, he just can't. It's not right! I don't think i've ever been as shocked by any programme i've seen as much as tonights episode :/

ReputationRep:
    still grappling with the magnitude of events. failing to comprehend their sheer intensity. it must be a dream

(Original post by FyreFight)
    I I hope to God they don't try and replace him as the young male with that idiot lab technician.
    hahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    still grappling with the magnitude of events. failing to comprehend their sheer intensity. it must be a dream
    It must be. That's what I keep telling myself.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it back now on iPlayer (yes, I am that sad), the guy walking away from the burning body has a limp!

Also, burning the body. A gang hallmark in the episode, but also a convenient way to hide the real identity of a body, no?

Tenner says he's still alive.

Edit: Also, the face of the guy shooting/burning the person on the floor is conveniently hidden behind a hood in every shot. I think I'm on to something here.

ReputationRep:
    He must still be alive, cause the next one (after part two) says that harry and nikki have blah blah blah... dutch embassy, so presumably he'd have to be alive to be in that episode...

prodigal episode

ReputationRep:
    definitely buying into this limp theory. investing my soul.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilacTweet)
    He must still be alive, cause the next one (after part two) says that harry and nikki have blah blah blah... dutch embassy, so presumably he'd have to be alive to be in that episode...

prodigal episode
    source? *tries not to get to hopeful*

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00yc38h could be a massive double bluff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BookWormShanti)
    source? *tries not to get to hopeful*
    on the bbc website, on upcoming episodes i dunno i rewatched it, theres noway it's not harry who dies! i don't see how they could've swapped :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Watching it back now on iPlayer (yes, I am that sad), the guy walking away from the burning body has a limp!

Also, burning the body. A gang hallmark in the episode, but also a convenient way to hide the real identity of a body, no?

Tenner says he's still alive.

Edit: Also, the face of the guy shooting/burning the person on the floor is conveniently hidden behind a hood in every shot. I think I'm on to something here.
    Ooo good shout!

Did not notice that but now you mention it, I see where you are coming from! I hope you are right!

ReputationRep:
    i only got into it recently but im so shocked they killed the cute one! bad times

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    almost def not dead. http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-news/interviews/silent-witnesss-tom-i-felt-like-jason-bourne/11604 "Harry's situation is a big thing for Leo and Nikki, so they both come out to Hungary. And there's a moment when it looks like Harry's dead!" (that's a quote from tom ward, the actor who plays harry)

ReputationRep:
    I also watched it back, and as well as the limp which I didn't spot, the gun is in a different hand, and when the match is lit, the right hand does not have the tattoo. Not sure if this is right, or if its just wishful thinking!

ReputationRep:
    this cannot be happening!!!
    i hope you guys are true and it's just to throw us off!
    it's worked, i'm currently having a breakdown!

ReputationRep:
    Thank the lawd.

ReputationRep:
    I really hope he's not gone, I was sat there utterly stunned at the end of it...that look on Leo's face really didn't help either

ReputationRep:
    CANNOT WAIT for part 2 tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Actually cried! I never cry at films or TV programs! Not Harry :cry:

Now clinging on to the questions raised above, in the hope that its a sly trick!

ReputationRep:
    Stupid Nikki, I thought it was obvious from Harry's message that using phones is very bad, and Leo had told her he thought Harry'd been attacked. I don't think he's dead though, that'd be silly - he's the eye candy for the ladies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilacTweet)

prodigal episode
    total shock

did see and think this but will have to wait till tomorrow... cant bear to dream and it all to actually be.... over...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.