The Student Room Group

Silent Witness

Scroll to see replies

Gahhhhhhhhhhh.....!!!
Really hope those theories are right, I noticed the limp too.
Reply 81
I have seen so many things on T.V. over the last 7-8 years but didn't cry at anything but last nights episode broke that record. I was stuck to my couch for half an hour after the programme with my mouth open and a tear in my eye thinking to myself did that really happen and if did then why? just why?. He had at least another 50 series to go before he should have been killed. I really hope that it's a dream or that the body they found was someone else's but this is highly unlikely because if you see the preview for tonight they confirm that it was Harry's body. I am so angry that I might just write a letter of complaint to the BBC an the producers, how can they kill one of the best actors of the show. I tell you what though, it could have been worse, could have been Emilia Fox. Another thing to note is that this is only the 4th episode in the series and usually if they were to kill a character then you would do it towards the end of the series so it will lead you nicely into the next series, I don't know how they're going to find a replacement for Harry. I hope this is all a trick and that he is alive. Rant over now and back to revision. :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:
Reply 82
Original post by mkb230
I have seen so many things on T.V. over the last 7-8 years but didn't cry at anything but last nights episode broke that record. I was stuck to my couch for half an hour after the programme with my mouth open and a tear in my eye thinking to myself did that really happen and if did then why? just why?. He had at least another 50 series to go before he should have been killed. I really hope that it's a dream or that the body they found was someone else's but this is highly unlikely because if you see the preview for tonight they confirm that it was Harry's body. I am so angry that I might just write a letter of complaint to the BBC an the producers, how can they kill one of the best actors of the show. I tell you what though, it could have been worse, could have been Emilia Fox. Another thing to note is that this is only the 4th episode in the series and usually if they were to kill a character then you would do it towards the end of the series so it will lead you nicely into the next series, I don't know how they're going to find a replacement for Harry. I hope this is all a trick and that he is alive. Rant over now and back to revision. :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad:

I seriously doubt Harry is dead, but presuming he is I would doubt that the BBC wrote him out. A more likely explanation would be his leaving of the programme, which is completely out of the hands of the BBC.
Reply 83
Original post by Bellrosk
I seriously doubt Harry is dead, but presuming he is I would doubt that the BBC wrote him out. A more likely explanation would be his leaving of the programme, which is completely out of the hands of the BBC.

Yeah that is the only reasonable argument I could come up with but seriously don't just "shoot and burn" him, at least let him die with some dignity maybe after he had solved that case or in the last episode of this series. If he is dead though then I will stop watching it after tonight.:mad:
A quick search found out what will happen however I won't spoil anything for everyone. I'll let you find out later.
Reply 85
Thinking about it a bit more, Leo saw a man standing over another man, the one on the floor getting shot and then we see petrol being poured over him and set alight. The petrolled guy was wearing Harry's clothes.

In order for Harry to survive, he'd have to have already killed the assassin, swapped clothes and then re-enacted the execution once Leo could see. Unless there were someone else helping him? My guesses would be a rival gang, that British embassy guy having some contacts, or Anna's dad. Considering Harry couldn't stand to get away once he'd been shot, I doubt he could have been the man walking away from the burning body, so I think there'd have to be at least two people helping him - one to help him get away, and another to do the shoot and burn.
Aw yeah.
Reply 87
BS, his leg was screwed.
Suprise suprise... Good though.
Reply 89
Original post by FyreFight
Aw yeah.

well done!
Reply 90

Spoiler

figured it was best to spoiler it but... :biggrin:
Reply 91
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

(also, I missed the first half an hour as I was out - anyone want to catch me up to date on the story?)
Reply 92
Pfft, I knew Harry wouldn't actually have died.

Although bit of a cop out if you ask me!
Reply 93
Lol, we complain about phone-tapping XD

This episode might give Madonna some ideas on how to get more kids...
(edited 13 years ago)
This series is beginning to feel more like Spooks than Silent Witness.

Edit: Why are two pathologists needed at a shootout. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 95
Single mitten? That emo lady has the other one! The (abducted 14 years ago) kid must be still alive!
Reply 96
Original post by FyreFight
This series is beginning to feel more like Spooks than Silent Witness.

Edit: Why are two pathologists needed at a shootout. :colonhash:

two best shows on BBC meeting ain't no bad thing!

Interesting episode today, it is going to be an awesome finale!
Reply 97
I wonder if the plot about Harry leaving will be resolved or if it'll be a cliffhanger for next season...

And lol at the pathologists being at a live incident and then at the bedside of a victim just after they've had surgery:rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 98
What is this I don't even...

The mum kills the cop she likes, then a random cop. She had also tried to kill her mum, who was relatively innocent, but had a think about shooting her dad. Then the kid shoots his mum with a jammed gun? Why was the evil boss cop doing a cover up all the way through anyway if he was just itching to arrest the ambassador?

Spoilers above, by the way :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Hopple
What is this I don't even...

The mum kills the cop she likes, then a random cop. She had also tried to kill her mum, who was relatively innocent, but had a think about shooting her dad. Then the kid shoots his mum with a jammed gun? Why was the evil boss cop doing a cover up all the way through anyway if he was just itching to arrest the ambassador?

Spoilers above, by the way :smile:

I know, kind of a random conclusion...I think the mum went a bit psycho cos she was traumatised by what happened:confused: And wasn't the evil cop trying to cover up the brother's 'death'?

Bit of a neat ending; no cliffhanger, but I suppose it's almost a year til the next season. And still nothing with Harry and Nikki:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending