Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you say this is a true representation of Facebook idiots?? watch

ReputationRep:
    xxxx can't bear this.It's only been 3 days without any interaction,but it has been 4 since our mini-conversation.Was the 12th that we last had a real webcam chat,13th was the last webcam.17th was when it all started to go wrong.Just before Christmas and over the festive period up to new year,we weren't talking more than every 6/7 days though.It used to be every 2 days.Sadly I miss him,but I'm hoping this is a good thing.

xxxxx pfff I dunno when my 'relationship' started. eek. was it christmas, new year or the 12th (it wouldnt have been the 13th or after..) . See I didn't know it was what he would class as dating lmao. So I have no idea! Oh noes! Still having a blast trying to learn this new keyboard format (my new computer keyboard). Keep pressing # because the backspace is tidgy (couldnt find it then! typical! heh).

xxxx OH MY GOD! How could such a caring man be so CRUEL. I give him time and today he gave me an AWFUL message. SO I GUESS THIS IS THE END IS IT, ANDY?! D': He was so important to me, I will just go take a long walk off a short pier cos nothing else is working out and he didnt even give me a chance! :'(

:sigh: all from the same person. I don't get why her statuses need to be so... long?

ReputationRep:
    They missed out The Mega Fapper - The guy who adds loads of women to fap to their pics, then her friends.

Also The Lothario - The guys with the horrendously ugly/foreign profile pic who adds a girl then the second thing they say on Facebook chat (after "hi" ) is "do you wanna be my gf?" or "I wanna put my throbbing **** in your quivering, wet pussy".

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.