The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's disgusting that she got let off without even a day in jail.

It's an injustice. :frown: Not much more to say than that really.
Reply 2
DJkG.1
It's disgusting that she got let off without even a day in jail.

It's an injustice. :frown: Not much more to say than that really.

I mean she stabbed someone,

lets see what the feminists have to say about that, probs how its somehow his fault because he "emotionally beat her"
It's canada. No surprise.
Reply 4
disgusting
He doesn't even try to hide it :s-smilie:
Ah well.
They get the heads up in abstract situations like that - thankfully I shall have a higher pay check, more promotions etc :smile:
It's terrible, I can't believe the judge even admitted thinking like that. How ridiculous. She definitely should have got more time.

DOA

lets see what the feminists have to say about that, probs how its somehow his fault because he "emotionally beat her"

Erm.. no... a feminist would say that men + women should be treated equally, so the judge is a complete ******. :eyebrow:
Reply 8
The woman with a frying pan is always right.
Reply 9
Vampyrcorn
It's terrible, I can't believe the judge even admitted thinking like that. How ridiculous. She definitely should have got more time.

Erm.. no... a feminist would say that men + women should be treated equally, so the judge is a complete ******. :eyebrow:

feminists are only out for women, the hints in the name FEMinist and they are only feminists when it suits them
DOA
feminists are only out for women, the hints in the name FEMinist and they are only feminists when it suits them

:rolleyes:

Um. Noooooo. God. Stop distorting herstory,
:p:

In other news, join my eMANcipation movement, bringing equality & freedom back to men :yep:
Reply 11
DOA

Oh FFS. Feminists don't have the attitude, "the woman is always right and men are pigs" (apart from a small minority who piss everyone else off). I am a feminist and I think the whole thing is a travesty. Of course she should have gone to prison.

Where did you learn your opinion of feminists from? Things other blokes say?
Reply 12
Jelkin
Oh FFS. Feminists don't have the attitude, "the woman is always right and men are pigs" (apart from a small minority who piss everyone else off). I am a feminist and I think the whole thing is a travesty. Of course she should have gone to prison.

Where did you learn your opinion of feminists from? Things other blokes say?

but those type of the feminists are the thickest, hardest to shut up and only see the world from their point of view

Im just working on the information I have
:rolleyes:
Reply 14
Men in society face much greater in equality than women at the current time.

Its about tiem we stepped up and put these bitches in their place.
Reply 15
Shouldn't she have gotten done for attempted murder?
That's terrible! And then for the judge to admit it!

Latest

Trending

Trending