Turn on thread page Beta

Dumping her on Valentines day= Immoral? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Single Malt)
    make a very big hole and bury ourselves in it? That or self-immolation.
    Ouch! On your own this year I take it?

(In a friendly-banterous manner, no real offence meant. But, you know the Internet, it's awfully difficult to convey the subtle inflections in one's tone of voice.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    You dont know what it's like.. suffocating here...with her incessant attempts to destroy me.

I have to get her back.. this is the only way blud, so...

Bite me. :rolleyes:
    shes been bugging you a while, why wait till valentines, surely you would have called it quits on what you may call "you relationship"..

why do you feel the need to pay back evil with evil..
    i actually hope she dumps you first. you obviously dont deserve her!

ReputationRep:
    Erm yeah that'd hurt very much... Please don't, not on Valentine's

ReputationRep:
    WHO JUST NEG REPPED ME? With like -5 rep points.. Oh no... poor me, whatever will I do

ReputationRep:
    Uh, yeah? Kinda harsh. :hmmm:

If you don't like her then why do you even want to wait that long to break up? Why not do it now? If she's still single on Valentines day then it'll still hurt her, since that's your (f***** up) intention.
    You really think that you can just fake that everything's fine for another 2 weeks (and a bit)?
    If you can, and pressuming she hasn't done anything to deserve this, she'd be better off without you anyway. Just dump her now and save both of you some time.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty evil.
    Depends if you want to be pretty evil or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayleyboop(:)
    Uh, yeah? Kinda harsh. :hmmm:

If you don't like her then why do you even want to wait that long to break up? Why not do it now? If she's still single on Valentines day then it'll still hurt her, since that's your (f***** up) intention.
    You really think that you can just fake that everything's fine for another 2 weeks (and a bit)?
    If you can, and pressuming she hasn't done anything to deserve this, she'd be better off without you anyway. Just dump her now and save both of you some time.
    lol your sig. made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonjon123)
    Damn you one psychologically messed up child. :borat: I like.
    I'm glad someone will benefit from my daddy issues o/

ReputationRep:
    Baby, for you anything.

I'll even have a picture of her weeping whilst holding the day's newspaper, wearing an "I just got dumped" t-shirt.
    You better pray I'm not a dude :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat285)
    Ouch! On your own this year I take it?

(In a friendly-banterous manner, no real offence meant. But, you know the Internet, it's awfully difficult to convey the subtle inflections in one's tone of voice.)
    No, you are quite right, I am on my own in the strongest possible sense, but nonetheless, I do not believe in romance nor love. Its a fleeting ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    lol your sig. made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Single Malt)
    No, you are quite right, I am on my own in the strongest possible sense, but nonetheless, I do not believe in romance nor love. Its a fleeting ideal.
    Unfortunately, democracy dictates that you are free to form your own opinions! I'm ultra-sure those will change though, love is a funny thing. It doesn't need you to believe in it. That doesn't stop it creeping up on you! And I don't mean romantic love in the idealistic sense - that truly is feigned bullsh*t. But, I give the big thumbs up to pure, raw love. The good and the bad. S'all part of it. I hope you'll see this someday.

(haha - I cannot believe I'm preaching about love! Jeez - major thread hi-jackage!)

ReputationRep:
    Meh... it's just like any other day.

Dumping her the day before would probably be worse though lol.

ReputationRep:
    loool heartless

ReputationRep:
    Can't you dump her on a different day? Use your brain.

ReputationRep:
    DO IT, valentines day is made up any ways.

ReputationRep:
    Only if she did one of the following:

1) Cheated on you with your father/best friend/brother/sister/mother

2) Secretly filmed you two having sex and posted it on youtube

3) Gave you an STI that she was aware she had

4) Stole your stuff and sold it for drug money.

If any of the above apply to your girlfriend, well, roll on, Sir.

If not, don't be a ****.

ReputationRep:
    Valentines days is bull, the mother of all non-holidays, if you want to dump her then just do it now. If you want her to suffer then do it on valentines day, if she will be hurt more by being dumped on Valentines Day then she deserves it for being a moron.

ReputationRep:
    Dumping her on Valentines day= Immoral?

Call me old fashioned, but I like a dumping to be as memorable as it is devastating.
    hmmm, as long as your not dating your primary mode of transportation, thats immoral and illogical and some other thing. :p:

ReputationRep:
    a violation of interstellar shipping statute 437-B :ahee:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.