Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hilarious from an observers point of view. Record it and everything. Or send some flowers with is as the attached message. Or something hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    It would confirm your status as a collosal ****.

ReputationRep:
    Dont Do It!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

ReputationRep:
    Have people not realised yet that he was just quoting Futurama? >_>

ReputationRep:
    Its you being a b.itch and completely rude to her as human being.

ReputationRep:
    Valentine's Day is a manufactured 'Hallmark holiday'. Treat it like any other day.

ReputationRep:
    Look, if you're gonna dump her, do it now. What's the point in waiting for Valentine's Day; it'd just be mean.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully she'll get there first and dump you.

ReputationRep:
    You're such an *******. Just dump her now, don't save it for a day that will be memorable. I'm sure she will remember you breaking up with her no matter what day it's on. But on Valentines day is just awful.
    Don't be such a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    My dad brought my mum divorce papers on her birthday. Try topping that.
    Den did it to Angie on Christmas, that's way more harsh :p:

ReputationRep:
    But who would date you in the first place? You're fat and have two arms, two legs, and two eyes. Both of which are brown.

ReputationRep:
    that is immoral seen as your talking on here about it why not just do it know ? would you like to be dumped on valentines day ... idiot

ReputationRep:
    stfu all you pussy girls, OP just do it

ReputationRep:
    Think about it more strategically, if you dump her on valentines day then what could the repercussions be and how could they adversely affect you? My guess is that you might lose the opportunity to bang one of her friends through looking like some evil sob. So on this basis I would suggest not :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Single Malt)
    Its a fycjking clinton ncards holiday, how the **** would it bother any rational man or woman...
    :ditto: this, although i would have phrased it a little more eloquently...

OP If you want to break up with her why don't you just do it now? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :ditto: this, although i would have phrased it a little more eloquently...

OP If you want to break up with her why don't you just do it now? :dontknow:
    But if she thinks she is in love with him, then she would not be rational? In my experience at least.

ReputationRep:
    OP, beware, instant karma's gonna get you xD
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by chap54)
    But if she thinks she is in love with him, then she would not be rational? In my experience at least.
    Good point, any girl that thinks she's in love with the OP clearly has no sense...but neither does the OP by the sound of it, although in the OP's case it's more a case of being a bit weird...maybe that's what attracted them to each other in the first place? :love:

ReputationRep:
    I took a dump on Valentines Day!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.