Turn on thread page Beta

Dumping her on Valentines day= Immoral? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Rather crummy don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dyingdaybyday)
    [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected] - This is a fake/troll account btw, I'll rep you with my account that has a flashy ^^ :rofl:

That made me laugh sooooo hard!!

Ah...
    I'm glad I can be of entertainment value

ReputationRep:
    It's sad and it will live in her memory forever, probably leading to your demise. One night when you wake up and somebody has chopped off your penis and used it to choke your best friend to death. As you come to terms with this and attend your best friend's funeral, the girls you dumped snipers all of your friends and family present at the funeral leaving only you. In a desperate attempt to escape the pain you try to overdose on Paracetamol. You wake up in a small underground room in the middle of nowhere and your ex is standing in front of you. She explains that she replaced your Paracetamol with a special sedative, and transported you here to pay. She tortures you every day in unspeakable ways for the next 10 years and then you die in a pool of your own blood, letting out one last agonising scream. Then all is quiet. Your ex quietly mumbles ''checkmate'.

In summary, no, don't dump her on Valentine's day.

ReputationRep:
    if you do it, you'll get my ratings

A mans gota do what a mans gota do.....so yeh if you wana ruin her day her night and probably the following weeks even months then do as you wish.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josh_a_y)
    Dumping her on Valentines day= Immoral?

Call me old fashioned, but I like a dumping to be as memorable as it is devastating.

What could she have possibly done to deserve such a sadistic break up? Stop stringing her along and be a man about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.