Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a girl is attractive, does it matter if she's "ginger"? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?

ReputationRep:
    Not many guys would say no to Christina Hendricks :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a bloke but gingerness wouldn't bother me if a bloke was ginger so why should it bother blokes if women are ginger... I think it can be attractive
    Don't feel insecure about your hair colour, depending on the tone, it can be amazing. I envy some red heads. Brown hair is so dull.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't matter in the slightest, unless you happen to be 8 years old.

ReputationRep:
    i find freckles cuuuuttteeee, and about the ginger hair, it doesn't bother me, my ex was ginger, but yeah imo it does bother some people, but not loads, and if you're alright looking, don't complain no ones perfect! if you're reasonably good looking+ you should be happy happy happy and not complain about looks!

ReputationRep:
    Loads of freckles are gross. Sorry, but its the truth. It makes your skin look like coral. A few freckles around the cheeks = hot.
    Apart from that, gingers can be hot. Look at "Michelle" from American Pie. I'd do her. That is all.

ReputationRep:
    lol i'm ginger as well and so many ppl ask this question and the general answer is - it doesnt matter, just a hair colour lol, some ppl do care but meh lol *****

ReputationRep:
    Nooo way. I know some very pretty people who are ginger (one of whom has dyed her hair and doesn't look as good)

ReputationRep:
    I'm ginger too, I've never found it to be a problem...
    my one rule is don't get with a ginger guy - it looks weird, like you're siblings.

ReputationRep:
    I know guys get a lot of ribbing from other guys for being ginger — no idea where it came from — but I've never really seen much in the way of people I know saying anything negative about ginger girls so long as they're attractive.

For me it's not really a factor at all.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. She MUST be a brunette or forget it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    Loads of freckles are gross. Sorry, but its the truth. It makes your skin look like coral. A few freckles around the cheeks = hot.
    Apart from that, gingers can be hot. Look at "Michelle" from American Pie. I'd do her. That is all.
    As i said, i don't have many freckles at all.

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't bother me, ginger girls can be just as hot as brunettes or blondes, it just depends on the person,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyCityTown)
    As i said, i don't have many freckles at all.
    then unless you have an ugly face, you'll be hot.

ReputationRep:
    All the posts on this thread with the links the ginger videos on youtube have been deleted. :sigh:

But on topic, redheads can be just as attractive as any woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyCityTown)
    So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?
    you are handsome if someone can not see that then thats their blindness...no affirmation is needed there...
    There are so many standards of beauty out there and you've gotta block out the voices whispering to you that you are less than the other...

whether one is ginger, freckled, black, lumpy, skinny, or have a limb missing your all beautiiiiful/handsome..

if you are confident and comfortable within yourself you will attract the right people and people are going to want to be around that kind of aura...

ReputationRep:
    I'm ginger by choice as of today. I like the colour. Anyone who has a problem with that can go get lost.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't/wouldn't bother me.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of a friend has this posted up somewhere - it's brilliant:

"Well....you're ginger"

"So my hair colour is meant to offend me! I am so offended.

*Stares at them and whispers*

"This is the part where you're meant to run away in shame because you couldn't come up with anything better than 'Ginger'. Off you pop now. Go on, run home to your mummy."

ReputationRep:
    Wth Ginger people are hot! :sogood:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.