Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If a girl is attractive, does it matter if she's "ginger"? Watch

ReputationRep:
    In my bf's opinion ginger is the best colour for a girl's hair to be

ReputationRep:
    Of course not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyCityTown)
    So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?
    redheads are HOT.
    dont let anyone tell u otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    its good to be different and as u get older the more different u are the better ...

im a girl, ginger haired boys are can be just as attractive so i guess it'll be the same the other way around.

personally, im the wrong ethnicity to have ginger hair but if i could, i would

ReputationRep:
    http://th00.deviantart.net/fs51/300W...Oldboy1985.jpg

'nuff said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shark67)
    Yes. She MUST be a brunette or forget it.
    ...fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    in a word no it doesnt matter much to me at all

ReputationRep:
    So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?
    If a girl has red hair and is attractive, she's a redhead. Being a redhead is no barrier to being fit.

If a girl has red hair and not attractive, she's ginger. This is a problem.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds perfect

ReputationRep:
    I find red heads very attractive :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?
    I've found once people leave that immature 16 year old stage, they don't care what colour your hair is. It's nothing to fret about. And freckles aren't bad. a lot or a little. They aren't something you can change.

My boyfriend has lovely ginger hair it's gorgeous. Don't worry about it's just a hair colour. Tell them to go frick themselves if they bother you.

ReputationRep:
    Erm, no?

ReputationRep:
    imo ginger girls are either really ugly or really hot. Lindsay Lohan in mean girls hmmmmmmm .....

ReputationRep:
    If the guy is put off then **** him, not literally ofc. Personally physically I find ginger girls(or red headed girls) immensely attractive, they're among my faves. My ex was ginger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grotbag)
    It doesn't matter in the slightest, unless you happen to be 8 years old.
    O.O
    ...where did that come from?

ReputationRep:
    Black + brown + ginger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Blonde

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BollywoodToBattersea)
    Black + brown + ginger >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >> Blonde
    Dislike blonde that much?

ReputationRep:
    Opinions?
    i've always fancied my own ron weasley.
    you'd be surprised how many people like that look now.

ReputationRep:
    Need pics.

But, ginger people are apparently animals in the sack. Plus point for me.

ReputationRep:
    nope i never understand what people have against ginger hair

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.