Turn on thread page Beta

If a girl is attractive, does it matter if she's "ginger"? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    One of the most stunning girls I know is ginger.

ReputationRep:
    Hot redheads are rare, but that makes hot redheads seem hotter than equally hot not-redheads.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Girls + red hair =

ReputationRep:
    At least you aren't ginger and male.

ReputationRep:
    No!

ReputationRep:
    Gingers are hot.

ReputationRep:
    Explain how 'attractive' and 'ginger' are related or how one may imply the other?

ReputationRep:
    No hair colour doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    erm hello...florence and the machine....id be ginger anyday if i looked like her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyCityTown)
    So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?
    Don't quote me on that, but I think that lots of red-haired girls seem to have an inferiority complex because of that...
    And as far as I am concerned... red haired girls are the best!

ReputationRep:
    Gingers FTW! :coma:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    This is the only evidence needed to prove that ginger girls = HOT!

So, i think i'm attractive looking, not to sound up myself, i don't mean it that way; but i know i'm alright looking.
    But, i'm ginger, and there seems to be a lot of stick against us now a day, and lots of guys seem to be a bit put off my my red hair, pale skin, and - all though not many at all - freckles.
    Opinions?
    Don't worry, red hair, pale skin is amazing :P

ReputationRep:
    http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z..._016371-6e.jpg

http://www.homorazzi.com/wp-content/...cover-girl.jpg

They are photo-shopped but these girls are real beauties with with or without ginger hair

ReputationRep:
    I like ginger girls... unfortunately they have no souls

ReputationRep:
    O.O
    ...where did that come from?
    Kids are stupid and like to laugh and pick on anyone who is slightly different. Duracell, carrot top etc. I'm assuming if you're older than 8 you've moved past this stage and won't be writing someone off on something so incredibly minor as their hair colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by patientology)
    I like ginger girls... unfortunately they have no souls
    Yeah, a hair colour effects whether a person has a soul or not.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a hair colour effects whether a person has a soul or not.
    Obviously this was a parody inspired by South Park and this amazing video which can be seen at Youtube so often ("Gingers do have souls!" or sth. like this).

ReputationRep:
    Cany beat a good ginger! But really, hair colour dosn't really bother me, as long as its not too bland it's nice
    Only drawback with a ginger is that the kids will most likely turn out red heads... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I envy ginger girls sometimes, i think this colour hair can look lovely so i wouldn't worry about it at all.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.