Turn on thread page Beta

...he seemed very keen. Then we went on the second date- all was well, but not as good as the first one maybe?

That was on sun, I havent heard from him since, does this mean he isnt interested???

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried contacting him yourself?

(Original post by Reue)
    Have you tried contacting him yourself?
    No, because I contacted him after the first date- though he was the one who suggested meeting up again in response to that.

I didnt want to be too pushy, I was having a difficult time reading whether he liked me or not...though when I come to think of it he was full of compliments.

You think I should?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say he wasn't interested if you have contacted him since then and he hasn't replied. If neither of you have contacted each other, maybe he's thinking that you're not interested in him?

(Original post by Sky_Dream)
    I'd say he wasn't interested if you have contacted him since then and he hasn't replied. If neither of you have contacted each other, maybe he's thinking that you're not interested in him?
    No i havent contacted him since then....im pondering whether to or assume a lack of interest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    No i havent contacted him since then....im pondering whether to or assume a lack of interest.
    If he's thinking the same then you're screwed.

I think you've left it long enough to not look over-keen or whatever; I'd get in touch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Sorry, i didn't see your previous response before typing my last message. Just try texting him again saying that you had a nice time (if you did), and ask him if he wanted to meet up with you again. That's if you do want to meet up with him again. At least then you will know whether he is interested or not, instead of spending days thinking about it.

ReputationRep:
    Make it really casual (your text).

It's pretty weird he hasn't texted you though. Did you kiss?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.