Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heyhey922)
    Dey turk mah jerrrb!
    Yarh dey turk yerh jerrrb!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sad Clown)
    hmm I did'nt know that. Seems a little bit ironic to me but oh well. Not that I have anything against the Germans, love them personally.

Ich liebe Deutschland.
    Ja Deutschland ist gut.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a bunch of ad hoc populism...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    We should cut off the hands of thieves!

Also, Islamist law is barbaric and incompatible with the values of the UK!
    Post 44 and this thread is already john's law. Read my previous post that I made yesterday.

The John Law:

As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Saudi Arabia laws or Muslim extremist approaches.

Made that 21 hours ago and its working fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    OK, due to the unbelievable amount of idiocy and ignorance throughout TSR in regards to the BNP, where you seem to immediatley refer to the BNP and anyone who has pride in their country as 'racists' when in actual fact they're not racist and it is not a racist issue. The BNP is in actual fact more concerned with the welfare of Great Britain as a nation rather than protecting 'indigenous' British while shooing foreigners.

Here, I have compiled a list of some of the more beneficial policies the BNP has after omitting some of the more racist ones.

If you disagree that any one of these is not beneficial to the UK, please suggest why you feel like this and if possible suggest other political policies that would be of more benefit.

Also, discuss the ones you think would absolutely make Britain a better country.

UPDATE: Missed one very crucial policy:

- Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be;

Immigration
    - Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

Crime and Justice
    - Free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket which is stopping them from doing their jobs properly;
    - End the liberal fixation with the “rights” of criminals and replace it with concern for the rights of victims – and the right of innocent people not to become victims;
    - Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
    - Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence);
    - Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;
    - Introduce automatic prison sentences for all repeat offenders;
    - Put police back on the streets and remove their current political correctness shackles;
    - Allow victims of crime full freedom to defend themselves and their property;
    - Grant anonymity to those accused of crimes until they are convicted;
    - Make police concentrate on real criminals and serve the public, not the government’s political aspirations;

Economy
    The BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:
    - The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;
    - The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;
    - The promotion of domestic competition;
    - Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;
    - The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;
    - The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;
    - The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;
    - Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;
    -----
    Save money:
    - Ending the £4.5 billion a year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan;
    - Ending the untold billions spent subsidising the immigration swindle and all its ancillary costs (benefits, court and jail services, counter-terrorism measures, the “race relations” industry and a host of others);
    - Severely curtailing the tax-subsidised feeding frenzy at Westminster and other levels of government;
    - Cutting back all unnecessary layers of government which have been artificially created by years of politically correct Labour and Tory rule;

Education
    - The teaching of old-fashioned literacy skills (as opposed to clearly failed “modern” teaching methods);
    - The teaching of old-fashioned mathematics skills which have practical application to everyday life;
    - The teaching of a full curriculum of British history. This will instil in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain, and not the cherry-picked politically correct drivel being fed to children today;
    - The abolition of fees and the restoration of full grants to university students studying proper subjects (as opposed to fake "social sciences" );
    - The improvement of school food as proper meals have been shown to be linked to behaviour and achievement;

Health
    - Replace 100,000 NHS bureaucrats with doctors, nurses and dentists;
    - Invest sufficient money in the NHS to provide a decent service to the British people;
    - Bring hospital cleaning back in-house and make high cleanliness a top priority;
    - End the scandal of foreign health tourism;
    - Train and pay to retain British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of staff who are desperately needed in their home countries;
    - Revitalise the healthcare system by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and retention — low pay.
    - We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.
    - Finally, more emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a healthier environment and improved diets;

Environment
    - The removal of unsightly overhead power lines from beauty spots and their burial underground;
    - The creation of a bulk transport tax regime that pushes supermarkets to supply more local and seasonal produce;
    - The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;
    - The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;
    - The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;
    - The abolition of all “stealth taxes” and other charges on household rubbish collections;
    - Develop alternative transport fuels such as bio-diesel and hydrogen;
    - Develop renewable energy sources such as off-shore wind farms, wave, tidal and solar energy;
    - Investigate the feasibility of cutting-edge, intrinsically-safe, fast-breeder nuclear stations;
    - Invest in a high-speed, magnetic levitation, inter-city rail network;
    - Allow the building of a new privately-funded airport on reclaimed land in the Thames estuary to reduce the pressure on, and stop the constant expansion of, the South East’s airports;

Housing & Welfare
    - A BNP government will restore the earnings link with pensions and ensure that elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care in their old age;

Defence
    - Strengthen our conventional forces;
    - Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
    - Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
    - Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
    - Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
    - Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
    - Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
    - Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;

Foreign Affairs
    - Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.
    - Resolutely oppose the single European currency;
    - Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures;

Democracy
    - Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws which prevent people from making a free choice;
    - Abolish the “Human Rights Act” which has been imposed on this country through the European Union, and which is nothing but an excuse to prevent British laws stopping the scroungers of the world parasiting off this nation;
    - Abolish all restrictions on traditional free speech; common law provisions against incitement to violence are the only proper limits in a free society;
    - Reject ID cards, intrusive surveillance and the retention of DNA samples of the innocent;
    - Introduce an English parliament within the United Kingdom;
    - Introduce citizen-initiated referenda whose outcome is binding on Parliament.

bnp.org.uk

iv always thought the bnp were really bad, guess i hadnt considered it enough and now iv been given some basic info i can say i think most their policies are really really clever. i agree with things like making the supermarkets support locals, also giving more money to the NHS etc.

wish they'd cut the racist stuff then i'd vote for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by un-jardin-sur-le-nil)
    iv always thought the bnp were really bad, guess i hadnt considered it enough and now iv been given some basic info i can say i think most their policies are really really clever. i agree with things like making the supermarkets support locals, also giving more money to the NHS etc.

NHS doesn't need any more money

and protectionism is fail

ReputationRep:

Yeah I know. If you look past all the media's slander, you can actually see there are decent policies and you can see perhaps the BNP are a credible party, however their racism is the one fundamental flaw that would prevent them from implementing these policies effectively or at all, even if they are lucky enough to get power.

ReputationRep:
    Lol. :p: They'd have your vote but lose >99% of their current support if they did that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loki276)
    NHS doesn't need any more money

and protectionism is fail
    Protectionism is ownage. You just wait until the day free trade becomes your country's downfall.

ReputationRep:
    I have always said that the BNP have some of the most reasonable policies, and it is interesting to see them, although I would've liked to see the rest - the racist ones as well, just to be able to judge fairly. What they're doing really wrong though is the blatant presentation of these policies by idiots like Nick Griffin, who make the party look ridiculous. I can't say for sure, but I am guessing, that if they got rid of the really silly points (those that would have no significant net benefit), as well as their ridiculous leaders, they would be much more reasonable.

And I'm allowed to say all this; I'm not even English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    Lol. :p: They'd have your vote but lose >99% of their current support if they did that.
    Think about that for a second. Yes they would lose all their current support, but because this would force them to develop more credible policies they may gain 300% more support.

ReputationRep:
    Protectionism is ownage. You just wait until the day free trade becomes your country's downfall.
    Protectionism is ****, if you truly believe that it is good than you sir are a **** and must learn about economics and history

ReputationRep:
    I most of these are good policies and would benefit the UK, but the BNP shoudnt be the ones to implement them as they don't have the experience, some of there more racist attitudes are completely unacceptable and they aren't responsible enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zefirka)
    And I'm allowed to say all this; I'm not even English.
    Nice. I like Russians, y'know

ReputationRep:
    No we don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryannicholls)
    Vote BNP!

The polices in the OP look good. Its only a matter of time people
    A matter of time till when?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    No we don't.
    Oh, sorry 'Moe Lester'.

******* immature *******.

ReputationRep:
    This is why I won't be taking you seriously mate.

You know nothing about what you're trying to promote. :rolleyes:

Think about that for a second. Yes they would lose all their current support, but because this would force them to develop more credible policies they may gain 300% more support.
    So basically, lose all followers over a keystone issue and gain a new support-base - ie. become a de facto different political party? Do you even understand what you're saying yourself? :wtf:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, sorry 'Moe Lester'.

******* immature *******.
    Quite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJkG.1)
    This is why I won't be taking you seriously mate.

You know nothing about what you're trying to promote. :rolleyes:

So basically, lose all followers over a keystone issue and gain a new support-base - ie. become a de facto different political party? Do you even understand what you're saying yourself? :wtf:
    I am indifferent to the BNP beliefs. As I have stated earlier all I am trying to do is to get people so look beyond what they are told. In this case you are told the BNP are racist, however I have shown you they care not only about racial issues but have many more credible ideas on the running of this country. That is all I am doing.

So, to recapitulate, I am not promoting anything nor am I condoning any racist behaviour.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.