Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabz_)
    I'd personally love to remove people such as yourself from society.

And what the ****, can there ever be a week without a thread about the goddamn BNP and/or Islam.

It's the bloody immigrants that need to be taken care of, and the BNP's policy on this is the only policy I support - the majority of the rest are similiar to that of Lib Dems and are only there to persuade the numbskulls of society that the BNP are "proper" politicians when infact all they are is a group of Nazi arse lickers who pray to Hitler.
    You obviously don't live in the real world. Islam is the root cause of many problems in this country and indeed the world.

I'm not saying that all muslims themselves are bad of course. Islam promotes the type of thinking that doesn't integrate well in to Britain though. Whether it intends to or not, it's often taken that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Oh, the same laws that allow Islam to kill innocent citizens and allow them to violently protest on the streets of London, offending and endangering lives, whilst the police or any citizen is helpless to intervene and correct these racial attacks.

Common sense please.
    There is a difference between protecting against disgustingly vicious attacks like this and booting them out of the country period. Dont try and defend them please. All form of racial attack is vile in my books, whether it's from an Israeli person, a black person or a white person. I despise it, and that (among other reasons) is why i'll never vote for your evil party.

Btw, I don't condone those stupid protests so please don't imply that i do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flugelr)
    For the record; I find the BNP an abhorrant party and would never, ever vote for them.

Something we both agree on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    There is a difference between protecting against disgustingly vicious attacks like this and booting them out of the country period. Dont try and defend them please. All form of racial attack is vile in my books, whether it's from an Israeli person, a black person or a white person. I despise it, and that (among other reasons) is why i'll never vote for your evil party.

Btw, I don't condone those stupid protests so please don't imply that i do.
    Good. But the BNP don't support Islamic extremists in any shape or form. Just so you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabz_)
    I'd personally love to remove people such as yourself from society.

And what the ****, can there ever be a week without a thread about the goddamn BNP and/or Islam.

It's the bloody immigrants that need to be taken care of, and the BNP's policy on this is the only policy I support - the majority of the rest are similiar to that of Lib Dems and are only there to persuade the numbskulls of society that the BNP are "proper" politicians when infact all they are is a group of Nazi arse lickers who pray to Hitler.
    THIS!!!
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarve99)
    You obviously don't live in the real world. Islam is the root cause of many problems in this country and indeed the world.

I'm not saying that all muslims themselves are bad of course. Islam promotes the type of thinking that doesn't integrate well in to Britain though. Whether it intends to or not, it's often taken that way.
    You need to do much more research mate.
    The media brainwashes people. They've led you to believe Islam is the problem, therefore Muslims are the enemies, hence they must be removed from Britain. They've indirectly led you, and indeed others, to act hostile; deviance amplification.
    There are plenty of Muslims who do not agree with some of the things said in the Qu'ran.
    http://www.reformislam.org/
    My point, kids, is not to be fooled by the media and politicians. They're only puppets.

ReputationRep:
    Good. But the BNP don't support Islamic extremists in any shape or form. Just so you know.
    Obviously.:yep: They are planning to kick us all out of the country, extremist or not,:mad: so why would they support it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarve99)
    Islam is the bigges issue to ever face Britain. Anything that helps remove it from society is very good.
    It's fine. It's been here for over 100 years. I'm not afraid of it at all. After all, what is one supposed 'holy text' going to do anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I just wrote a long post and it got deleted so I can't be arsed to write again but to sum up:

i am fed up of muslims being treated the way they are by people like those who support the BNP

imagine these policies coming to life: they would not benefit britain

i love that we are a multi cultural society; i have learnt about different cultures and countries that have broadened my knowledge and helped me not to be an ignorant, racist c*** like the bnp

social sciences help us to understand that even 'left wing' government policies breed undercurrents of racist and sexism and thus, allow us to realise that these are overtly racist policies

i hate the bnp, everything about them. I hate racists.

and I agree with everything this person said:

I'm sorry, but whoever agrees with all that is a ******* *******. OK Number 1: "Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country" So how will "Removing all the muslims" help britain? Hmm? How? You people are obviously implying that muslims are ruining this country. You tell me how they are doing this. Prick!

Number 2: "- The teaching of a full curriculum of British history instead of the politically correct drivel being fed to children today;" So i assume your talking about Black History Month, right. Cos why should anyone have to know any other history other than 'white' history. So this includes the banning of American history right? Because that doesn't fall under "british history", does it?

Number 3:- Train and pay to retain British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of staff who are desperately needed in their home countries; What a load of ********! How are they desperately needed in their countries? So what, they arent allowed to make a living here?

Number 4:We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid So we cant even help? If this had happened to us (yes i know it is near impossible) wouldn't we expect the same kind of help???

Number 5:- Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws Those laws keep people like you from attacking 'different" people in the street, purely because they come from a different background. *******!

Well thank you very much for the delightful read! I will NEVER vote for your racist party. Ever. So you can save your time. *****.

ReputationRep:
    Of course that wouldn't be the official party line, would it.

But what about Herr Griffin's 'liaisons' with Louis Farrakhan and Abu Hamza?

And the proclamation of a 'New Alliance' (LOL) with Mahmood Ahmadinejad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    Of course that wouldn't be the official party line, would it.

But what about Herr Griffin's 'liaisons' with Louis Farrakhan and Abu Hamza?

And the proclamation of a 'New Alliance' (LOL) with Mahmood Ahmadinejad?
    I've told you plenty of time to cease communications with me. Do it.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously.:yep: They are planning to kick us all out of the country, extremist or not,:mad: so why would they support it?
    I sincerely doubt their plans to do this would reach fruition.

ReputationRep:
    most things i agree with, yet capital punishment i do not..

ReputationRep:
    I've told you plenty of time to cease communications with me. Do it.
    No response then? No defense to that?

Are you in denial of Griffin's 'New Alliance' with the 'forces of Islam(ofascism)'?

As I said earlier, I have every right to quote any material that you post on these boards. If you take issue with this, please consult a TSR moderator. Or leave.

Is that clear?

ReputationRep:
    I sincerely doubt their plans to do this would reach fruition.
    Damn right!
    We should make sure it doesn't by NOT VOTING FOR THEM! because if they did win the election, everyone of different cultural and religious backgrounds would be booted out of the county. To "preserve Britain"

ReputationRep:
    No response then? No defense to that?

Are you in denial of Griffin's 'New Alliance' with the 'forces of Islam(ofascism)'?

As I said earlier, I have every right to quote any material that you post on these boards. If you take issue with this, please consult a TSR moderator. Or leave.

Is that clear?
    Ssh.

ReputationRep:
    [X] BNP manifesto quoted by OP

[X] OP omitted racist policies

[X] OP remembers the story of the 13 year old boy who beat and raped a woman

[X] OP is a racist

[ ] OP establishes that we need the BNP to survive

[?] We need Megan Fox to survive

[X] Checkboxes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    I just wrote a long post and it got deleted so I can't be arsed to write again but to sum up:

i am fed up of muslims being treated the way they are by people like those who support the BNP

imagine these policies coming to life: they would not benefit britain

i love that we are a multi cultural society; i have learnt about different cultures and countries that have broadened my knowledge and helped me not to be an ignorant, racist c*** like the bnp

social sciences help us to understand that even 'left wing' government policies breed undercurrents of racist and sexism and thus, allow us to realise that these are overtly racist policies

i hate the bnp, everything about them. I hate racists.

and I agree with everything this person said:
    Yay. I think i might actually love you!!
    Thanks for agreeing with my vicious outburst of a post!
    P.S i agree with everything in bold!!! 100%

ReputationRep:
    Ssh.
    Incidentally, what element of your 'culture' are you being prevented from practising in the pluralistic multicultural society that is the United Kingdom?

ReputationRep:
    Incidentally, what element of your 'culture' are you being prevented from practising in the pluralistic multicultural society that is the United Kingdom?
    Your mum.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.