Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrea436)
    so sorry but yes you are "native" please define what a native britain is, am i native becaiuse i live in northern ireland or am i someforeign piece of crap,
    he brought up a vaild point about selective teaching passing over when british settlers slattered the natives,eg. america so no you sod off
    What is an American native? Define what a native American is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MonsterMash)
    This says it all really, too many people tip toe around the problem that we have many people entering this country who simply do not want to integrate into our society but instead want to impose theirs upon us.

And no this is not some 'brainwashing' of the media/propaganda or anything else you can come up with, this is from personal experience and it makes me sick. Muslim friends of mine attacked in the street, threatened, bullied and harassed by other gangs of muslims for being friends with white people. I've been involved in several of these, one being where about 15 muslim lads surrounded my friends car when we were both inside and keyed it to **** and tried to drag us out before he drove off. The overwhelming majority of you have not witnessed real racism you just jump on a media and political bandwagon. My experience has been that there are a huge amount of muslims living in our country who are great people, with my best friend and several close friends being among them. There are however, festering elements within this country which are simply not being dealt with through fear of being branded a 'racist' and that is where the problem lies.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    - Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
    Lol...

- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence);
    Anything beyond murder is at the very least completely ******* arbitrary.

- The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;
    Yes, the BNP also hates women. :tsr2:

- We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.
    Don't be ******* tight.

- Introduce citizen-initiated referenda whose outcome is binding on Parliament.
    Interesting step away from Parliamentary sovereignty.

- The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;
    A basically anti-Muslim policy which is in my view completely illogical from an "I actually care about animals" point of view, because if you did, you'd be a goddamn vegetarian. Christ.

Other than that and the usual utter ***** about forriners taking all our jobs and completely made-up **** that they wouldn't bother to keep to even if they could, not bad, eh? For, y'know, a bunch of ******* hooligans. It's not like the average party manifesto is any more specific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paxdax)
    What is an American native? Define what a native American is.
    an american native is somebody born in america, the slautering of what happen came from the british foreigners
    now i will ask again am i native.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    I LOOOOOOVE Your Sig!! Long Live David Tennant!!!
    Thx :top:

ReputationRep:
    an american native is somebody born in america, the slautering of what happen came from the british foreigners
    now i will ask again am i native.
    So like 90% of the American population is native?

Not, these?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_..._United_States

To your question; I don't even know where you're from.

ReputationRep:
    So like 90% of the American population is native?

Not, these?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_..._United_States
    yes they all are not just those. you can have black/white people native to the same place. People tend to belive that the origional settelers ownened the land and so are native, but if this is so then anglio saxons can **** off back to germany and give celts back england.

To your question; I don't even know where you're from.
    Northern ireland, ( i said it two posts ago, but now i cannot remember if it was even to you) will you let me say i'm british

ReputationRep:
    yes they all are not just those. you can have black/white people native to the same place. People tend to belive that the origional settelers ownened the land and so are native, but if this is so then anglio saxons can **** off back to germany and give celts back england.
    You spoke of natives before...

Northern ireland, ( i said it two posts ago, but now i cannot remember if it was even to you) will you let me say i'm british
    Eh, sure. British descended = British.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    I just wrote a long post and it got deleted so I can't be arsed to write again but to sum up:

i am fed up of muslims being treated the way they are by people like those who support the BNP

imagine these policies coming to life: they would not benefit britain

i love that we are a multi cultural society; i have learnt about different cultures and countries that have broadened my knowledge and helped me not to be an ignorant, racist c*** like the bnp

social sciences help us to understand that even 'left wing' government policies breed undercurrents of racist and sexism and thus, allow us to realise that these are overtly racist policies

i hate the bnp, everything about them. I hate racists.

and I agree with everything this person said:

I hope you remember how much you learned if you ever find yourself getting stoned for being foolish enough to get yourself pregnant through rape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jarve99)
    I hope you remember how much you learned if you ever find yourself getting stoned for being foolish enough to get yourself pregnant through rape.
    My brain has turned into scrambled eggs thanks to coursework so forgive me if I'm wrong but, what the hell? There is a difference between culture and religion, I'm not well informed enough to go into muslim culture in certain areas however I do know that there is nothing in the Qur'an that says anything about stoning a woman for become pregnant through rape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    My brain has turned into scrambled eggs thanks to coursework so forgive me if I'm wrong but, what the hell? There is a difference between culture and religion, I'm not well informed enough to go into muslim culture in certain areas however I do know that there is nothing in the Qur'an that says anything about stoning a woman for become pregnant through rape.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8506874.stm

I'm not going to profess to understanding the Qur'an particularly well. I do however know, that some Islamic countries follow the archaic interpretations as illustrated by the above article. It's this old style interpretation that's spreading. It's the same interpretation that a huge number of young British muslims are beginning to believe in. Don't suppose you caught the Jihad program on the BBC (i think?) last night? It's sad, yet true, that a growing amount of followers of Islam are changing British culture in a very negative manner and integration is non-existant, due to the same book and belief system causing the stonings and whippings I speak of.

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8506874.stm

I'm not going to profess to understanding the Qur'an particularly well. I do however know, that some Islamic countries follow the archaic interpretations as illustrated by the above article. It's this old style interpretation that's spreading. It's the same interpretation that a huge number of young British muslims are beginning to believe in. Don't suppose you caught the Jihad program on the BBC (i think?) last night? It's sad, yet true, that a growing amount of followers of Islam are changing British culture in a very negative manner and integration is non-existant, due to the same book and belief system causing the stonings and whippings I speak of.
    Well I don't know if that's true, but then again I don't know if what I think/have been told is true. But that's interesting, I'll give the article a read and see if I can watch that programme on Iplayer

I looked at the OP's post, then laughed. Utter ********.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a lot more obliged to support the BNP if its electoral manifesto reflected the membership. In practice I think it is the work of Nick Griffin and I say that as a positive rather then a negative thing. Many people fail to grasp how much of a radical he has been for the British left. The real issue is getting 'real' BNP supporters to vote for them - that means ex-Labour voters.

I'd personally support the policies you've listed if it didn't include capital punishment. Convicted Paedophiles/Murderers/Terrorists should be jailed for life but I don't agree with executions full stop.

ReputationRep:
    Well you're in for a disappointment. Eastern England was never "Celtic" - whatever that is - but rather reflected a cross cultural region between Iberian and Germanic culture. The seas weren't called the Whale road for nothing. Coastal areas were more in contact then they were with settlements 100 miles in land because they had much shorter and cheaper contact over water. Britain was not culturally homogenous so far back.

Read Stephen Oppenheimer if you don't want to come across as an ignorant child of Victorian romanticism.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people talk about wanting to send people 'back to their own country cos they're not really English', and lose the argument when people actually explain the composition of the English history. I think however, that people using the 'back to their own country argument' don't mean it in terms of just nationality or something or race, they just can't articulate what they mean. I know people like this. It's the difference of culture that troubles them, not skin colour. Some people I know come across as racists, when really they have a really good friend with Pakistani heritage. It's because he fits in and is more English than a lot of white folk. It's the unintegrated folk obviously still living the Islamic/Eastern life that the angers aimed it, it's just not put across properly.

Sorry that a bit random, but I think it relates in some way and I wanted to get it off my chest, lol.

ReputationRep:
    a brief, simplified history of "British" people:

the britons were celts, like the guals in france, who spread out from eastern/central europe in all directions, founding kingdoms and tribes etc. it is said that the men of thrace were more celt then greek.

the "english" and the word england, come from the angles, a tribal people who came from the low countries (i.e belgium and the netherlands) to britain in the 5th century AD at the same time as the saxons.

the "scots" were irish tribesman who, under pressure from danish and norweigian vikings crossed the irish sea to scotland, following the picts 100 years before.

the term "welsh" comes from wessex and west saxons, a term given to any anglo-saxons living in wales or cornwall after the norman invasion (themselfs from Norway, the french called them north-men which became norman), the ancescion of the dukes of anjou and aquitaine to prominance in england meant that the already varied mixing pot came both french and spanish as well as basque and catalan.

the end of war of the roses saw welshman henry tudor (vii) become king, he married his children off to various houses in europe, again bringing in new ingredients to "british". his matchmaking gave the stuarts and hannovians their claims to the throne (n.b. any one know what happened to george I germanlands afrter he became king).

since then it has been widely assumed that the royal family at least are german, but victoria's matchmaking, twinned with the ease of which europeans could move to britain, again changed what "british" is. the freeing of slaves in 1848 and the aftermath of WW2 allowed non-whites to settle in britain where, since the 50s they have made great cultural contributions to britian. now you are british no matter what colour.

colour itself is tempory, visiting the north african coast in ad 60 you would find former roman soldiers living there. dna background tests on the current inhabitents in these areas show that some of their ancestors were these same soldiers. but these people are not white, nor do they speak latin or italian but it could be said they are of italy.

the blacks living in britain today are likely to be white in the year 3000, as skin colour is only half genetic, it is also decided by your enviroment.

the bnp would like to portray these people as seperate, as non-british, what do the bnp term british? they've never siad.

like the previous poster it's a bit random but it relates (somehow...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pina.Love)
    So This means that children should be taught about how britain shipped their own people - oh sorry innocent children, let me correct myself again most ORPHANED BRITISH CHILDREN to australia and how they could not be bothered to even apologise for it, Oh wait they did, what how many years later??
    Its funny how things like that the BNP tend to forget how britain themselve disowned their own.
    Btw did the BNP forget the britain also effed up other nations too? do they remember colonies? and the british empire? and how they forced these countries to speak english? So if the BNP are allowed in power (pssht) they mustn't bother to say that people from jamaica or certain other countries come in because they are not british I mean britain did use to own them and forced their democracy and educational system upon them, so it only seems fair that they are let in as a pay back.
    So screw the BNP and their racism!

Personally I wouldn't give the BNP the time of day but I would like to refute the argument that you put forward. Every country in history has done something in the past that will shame them in some way or another. We can't judge the actions in the past by the modern standards that we hold today. What the empire did was cruel and ruthless but they did some of it thinking that they where making lives better. And they never sent most orphaned children; they arrested kids that where on the streets for crimes that they didn't commit or little crimes and deported them (as far as I can remember) and deported most of the Prison population.

ReputationRep:
    Islam is the bigges issue to ever face Britain. Anything that helps remove it from society is very good.
    I started to laugh when i first read this, then i realised you change the word "Islam" with the word "Judaism" and swap Britain and Germany and you have the kind of diatribe used in the 1920's and '30's that ultimately led to the Holocaust.

There are elements of Islam that does not mix with Western ideals sure, but please don't accuse an entire religion of causing all the problems inn this country. A large amount of the whites here are enough of a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mb6578)
    I started to laugh when i first read this, then i realised you change the word "Islam" with the word "Judaism" and swap Britain and Germany and you have the kind of diatribe used in the 1920's and '30's that ultimately led to the Holocaust.

There are elements of Islam that does not mix with Western ideals sure, but please don't accuse an entire religion of causing all the problems inn this country. A large amount of the whites here are enough of a problem.
    The fact that you brought colour in to it says a lot about you. Not everything is racist. I'm talking about Islam, a belief system promoting negative thought.

Also, I never said that 'an entire religion causes all the problems in this country', just that it creates new problems.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.