Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatal_Microbes)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ok you really don't get it.
    You are a COMPLETE MORON.

Just because they won't achieve kicking out the ''ethics''
    Doesn't mean they don't want to. So what they won't succeed...
    And you applaud that at hey look at the good things they will achieve.
    FFS labour were there for the ''poor'' the gap between the rich and poor increased.
    So hey, Labour said they'd stand up for the little guy and failed. Damn them trying to do good on the world.

Yet you're saying vote for homophobic racists because they won't succed but they have good policies and so will fail on the racist ones?
    ACTUALLY WTF YOU'RE AN IDIOT.

Why on earth would you want those bigots to run the country. other partys have just as good policies, so what they will fail. ALL PARTIES FAIL.
    Yet because the BNP can spout racist **** with ideals its okay to vote for them?

**** it lets vote for the LOONY party....
    Jesus, you actually really really don't get it.
    You have made me lose faith in the people of this good country.

I bid you a due for I shall be off to start my revolt. And you will be the first to leave my country.

Ciao.

ReputationRep:
    How sad has this country become....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryan W)
    Of course they have lots of agreeable policies. So did the Nazi Party.
    haha, good point.

To be honest though, i disagreed with alot of the policies anyway, if our goverment had these policies i would consider leaving this country...

+ doing those things will seriously mess up this country, unless alot of time and care was taken, in which case everyone would have gotten bored and voted someone else in.

Do you think that if the BNP actually got in power they would do all these things?

If i got in power, i will lower taxes, make everything better. make everyone happier. make healthcare better. lower taxes. Make it so the police get more time on the street. employ more policemen, lower taxes.

vote for me! look, I said i would do that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)

I bid you a due for I shall be off to start my revolt. And you will be the first to leave my country.

Ciao.
    No denial,
    no come back,
    no nothing?
    Ooooh, I guess you knwo you can't argue with the truth.
    There is no way to defend the nazi racist homophobes.
    They can sit behind their fake policies all they want
    They can convience you that they are our saviours all they want
    But
    1. the *******s won't get me
    2. They will not succeed in conviencing the majority we need them
    3. If there ever is a revolution I garentee it won't be lead by the BNP
    4. Go on go to sleep,l defeated and broken, perhaps while sleeping divine inspiration will cross your path and you will find a valid argument against what I have to say.
    5. The above statement is pointless, not even divine inspiration could possibly lead to anyone seeing the BNP is good for this country.

ReputationRep:
    due to political correctness people wont even read this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanvyj)

If i got in power, i will lower taxes, make everything better. make everyone happier. make healthcare better. lower taxes. Make it so the police get more time on the street. employ more policemen, lower taxes.

vote for me! look, I said i would do that!
    And not a single racist policy, you clearly deserve my vote.

But that echos the point of the BS people employ.

You have a choice between Racist bullshet (BNP)
    and plain non racist bullshet (not the BNP)
    So why vote racist?

ReputationRep:

Ciao.
    And how do you propose to implement this?

Do you think you can get a voting majority in parliament after drafting a bill proposing that this one individual leaves the UK (to where may I ask!)?

Or are you going to do a Danny Wallace and attempt to create your own country out of a scrap of unwanted land somewhere?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leeming)
    due to political correctness people wont even read this.
    I suggest you look at how the policies have been systematically ripped apart in many cases over the course of this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    And how do you propose to implement this?

Do you think you can get a voting majority in parliament after drafting a bill proposing that this one individual leaves the UK (to where may I ask!)?

Or are you going to do a Danny Wallace and attempt to create your own country out of a scrap of unwanted land somewhere?
    I've told you before, leave me alone.

ReputationRep:
    I've told you before, leave me alone.
    I refuse.

Maybe the best option is for you to leave this site. I am perfectly entitled to quote any material you post on these forums.

If you dispute this, I suggest you contact a TSR moderator.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: this thread is hilarious. I should count the strawmen.

I am British and I am better than anything or anyone I have come across.
    Do you actually purport to not be racist?

OP: if you're going to try and support often racist but mainly entirely unworkable policies, then please at least try to defend them when people point out their myriad flaws. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Still feeding the troll, I see. :3

ReputationRep:
    X
    It's very easy to pick out a few 'decent(-sounding)' policies from a marginalised party.

They do, after all, need to put forward policies that are almost totally unachievable in order to drum up support. The Lib Dems are exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    There are some policies which I don't mind, but as far as I can see, their plan is to isolate the UK from the world.

We'd become the next North Korea, minus the communism.

ReputationRep:
    These policies are the same thing as what the Nazis did ,except that it also involved wiping out 2 million Jews in the process. If you think that you can blame immigrants on the source of all problems, then I suggest you go pick up an economics textbook. Or, try studying in a foreign country and try to realise why Britain is going down the drain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    It's very easy to pick out a few 'decent(-sounding)' policies from a marginalised party.

They do, after all, need to put forward policies that are almost totally unachievable in order to drum up support. The Lib Dems are exactly the same.
    It's the art of being a politician my fellow gooner.

ReputationRep:
    I found it funny when looking at the romanticised polices of the BNP. I mean seriously, if even half of those happened, this country would be in the ****. The BNP are just another form of fascist liars who go on and on about national pride and prestige and the past when really their just people afraid of change. Throughout history this has happened so many times it's ridiculous. Two world wars happened with the same type of moral standpoint and policies as the BNP. And the way those forces gathered the masses within their own countries was to exploit the rift between the lower and middle classes in society. I could even use China as an example of this, with Chairman Mao. He ended up destroying China and remade it into a Communist state. And while he did bring rural China into the modern age, events like Tiananmen Square happened. It's the same foolish scenario again and again. And the whole, teach English history in schools is obviously a bit bull. Do you even know what kind of history I was taught in school over the past few years? The truth, with some obvious things played down.

But it's funny how the BNP go on about England's past empire, when realistically the exploited a large majority of the world, with India being a staple of their power. My ethnicity is Indian and from what I've gathered, if I for example lived in India in the age of British imperialism I would be a second class citizen of England. But I would nonetheless be a citizen, so logically where would the BNP policies like the guy that was second class?

Either way Nick Griffin is a retard. He went on and on about English and culture when for one, he was put on the spot about his past quotes about Nazi's, and also a really thick one when he said he thought the holocaust never happened. He also dissed Churchill, so +1 on National pride there.

Just to randomly choose two out of many points:

- The teaching of old-fashioned mathematics skills which have practical application to everyday life
    This is confused. "Old-fashioned" mathematics was exactly mathematics that didn't have "practical application to everyday life". Only recently have examination boards attempted to introduce more practical skills into mathematics syllabuses. Which do they want? A newer, more practical approach to maths or an older, less practical approach?

- Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures;
    SI units are much easier to use than traditional measurements. A decimal scale is more logical and more scientific - making it quicker to use and manipulate. Why the BNP would want to make life more difficult for people in the long run is hard to understand.

ReputationRep:

Defence
    - Strengthen our conventional forces;
    - Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
    - Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
    - Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
    - Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
    - Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
    - Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
    - Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;

bnp.org.uk
    If the BNP only want the British armed forces to use British made weapons, they will have to hand back Trident missiles, Tornado, Euro fighter and Hercules aircraft, Chinook and Apache helicopters and their rifles that were fixed by a German company. And their tanks will not be able to fire their German designed guns either.

I'm sure the armed forces might be a bit annoyed if that were to happen.

ReputationRep:
    I think the original poster of this thread is mislead. The BNP have stolen populist polices to hide the absence of theory in their politics

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.