Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dennisthe3rd)
    Rotting in prison is better than on the streets

That's what I meant. Capital punishment gives these people an easy way out, the state should just lock them up to rot in the prision, and make prison ALOT tougher so it's not just an easy ride for them!

ReputationRep:
    the bnp's behaviour is appalling, if they are not racist then why did nick griffin deny the holocaust, besides britain needs foreign culture otherwise it would be a very dull place

ReputationRep:
    in actual fact they're not racist
    Stopped reading here due to lack of credibility. This says it perfectly:

We may have immigrant issues, but that doesn't mean a racist party should get into power. It just means the three main parties should man up about there immigration issues.

ReputationRep:
    Predictable that they want to deter students from studying "fake social sciences" (arent politics and law social sciences?), aka subjects that easily disprove any pathetic argument the BNP comes up with.

ReputationRep:
    they do have some good policies however just like all political parties its bs they all say stuff to get in to power then as soon as they are in they screw us over yet again. Why people are so dumb and vote I don't know.

the policies on PC are good and do need to be brought in

We live in a democracy and if people vote for them then people vote for them its their choice. If you stop people voting for this political party because they sexist or that political party because it deemed racist then this country has turned into a dictatorship country (even more than it is now)

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to concentrate on one area only - Defence.
    (Original post by Broderss)
    - Strengthen our conventional forces;
    Good, but I doubt the BNP would have a modern perspective. They would proably envision tanks and fighter aircraft which is not what we actually need.

- Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
    I agree with keeping nuclear capabilities, but all kit from the UK? What if a Canadian company makes a better weapon? The current rifle (SA80) was designed and made in the UK, but it didn't actually work until we sent it off to the Germans who re-modified it and now it is one of the best rifles in the world.

- Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
    Agree to an extent. Sometimes it is in the interests of humanity to intervene.

- Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
    Again, to an extent. I think that. The following should be unamalgamated:
    Royal Regiment of Scotland (1st Bn stay as RSB)
    Duke of Lancaster’s Regiment
    Mercian Regiment (1st & 3rd bns become Cheshire & Staffordshire Reg)
    Royal Welsh
    The Rifles

Some, however, like the Yorkshire Regiment actually work better as a larger regiment than as small battalions who are from much the same area anyway.

The real thing to focus on in TA expansion. This keeps a local footprint in all parts of the UK and allows people more interaction with soldiers that in turn aids recruiting.

- Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
    Without Germany we would have no-where for 20,000ish troops to train. We don't have the huge training areas that troops have access to in Germany, here in the UK. Plus German loves it as they get shed loads of profit out of bored squaddies in German bars.

- Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
    Why? Brings us cash and influence.

- Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
    Sometimes, like Bosnia/Croatia/Serbia etc, the UK "meddling" has saved many lives.

- Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;
    And destroy the professional ethos of our armed forces? Something that has lasted for hundreds of years and which is the main thing that gives us the best army in the world?

ReputationRep:
    I just don't get how any of the BNP's policies would benefit the UK.

Essentially they want a self-sufficient Britain, which relies solely on it's own economy, because dealing with foreigners is somehow frowned upon. What they forget is that Britain's ecomomy could not possibly survive if it became isolated. What would happen to the Supermarkets, Car dealerships and Software companies if they were being heavily taxed for outsourcing work or importing produce?

Globilization is a product of capitalsm. We can't afford to excessively tax these industries, or they will simply close up shop, leaving thousands of people unemployed.

Also, regarding the termination of 100,000 'NHS bureaucrats' jobs, what exactly are these people going to do once they have been made redundant? Certainly there should be some sort of re-training scheme put in place to ensure that these people do not fall to the way-side - their skills are an asset to the NHS.

Regarding 'Democracy', how exactly will Britain - being a multi-cultural nation - benefit from the abolishment of Anti-discrimination laws and Human rights? It seems like the BNP wants to knock the country back a century or two, to a time when Britain did not face the same problems as it does today.

You may frown at the thought of Anti-discrimination laws, but you must understand that such laws are of paramount importance in a society of many different races and creeds. Without such laws, racism and sectarianism would run rife through the workplace and in public. Without Anti-discrimination laws, employers could lawfully refuse to employ people based on the colour of their skin, or even their religon. How can we expect everyone to experience equal opportunities when people can be judged on things of such little importance?

Regarding education, it seems as if the BNP consider themselves to be experts in the field. I'm sure they could be so kind to provide evidence regarding the correlation between illiteracy and 'modern methods'. BNP also consider themselves to be in a position to decide what subjects are worth studying, and which are not.

It almost seems totalitarian - they want to isolate Britain, remove it from world-politics and continue an isolated and self-sufficent existence. Somehow I don't think it's going to work.

Remember, these are only my opinions; I'm sure everybody else has their own. So don't hate on me for it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimberleyJane)
    That's what I meant. Capital punishment gives these people an easy way out, the state should just lock them up to rot in the prision, and make prison ALOT tougher so it's not just an easy ride for them!
    Could be seen as an easy way out, but keeping someone in prison costs literally millions of pounds. At the most basic level it is £96 to keep a prisoner in a medium-security prison for one day.

Even over 1 or 2 years that equals a lot of money, money that I think could be spent on healthcare or education.

Just kill the prisoners and save everyone the expense.

ReputationRep:
    Bnp Is For Racist People Who Are Selfish And Have No Life !!!

ReputationRep:
    I think the BNP are actually communists. Looking at their policies, its not very different from the old Soviet ones. For example, the government tells schools what to teach, the economy is controlled and capitalism is eliminated and it dosen't work on so many levels.

But its only a somke screen, the BNP haven't a clue and its supporters are brain donors.

ReputationRep:
    No, we don't.

ReputationRep:
    Have you actually read these?!? You sound more moronic, mate.
    how ironic?

ReputationRep:
    Everybody join this facebook group.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyyy2807)
    how ironic?
    Maybe in your opinion, perverted by the media and common criticisms.

Please draw your own opinions free of bias from an open mind and then come back to me.

ReputationRep:
    In reference to your sig btw,

(Original post by mathperson)
    The Quran in Sura 2:228 says:
    . . . Wives have the same rights as the husbands have on them in accordance with the generally known principles. Of course, men are a degree above them in status . . . (Sayyid Abul A’La Maududi, The Meaning of the Qur’an, vol. 1, p. 165)

The Quran in Sura 4:34 says:
    4:34 . . . If you fear highhandedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great. (Haleem, emphasis added)

Islam: I hate it.

The Bible in 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 says:
    For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

The Bible in Revelations 2:22-23
    Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death

Christianity: don't you just love it?

ReputationRep:
    More than a few sound policies, but the media/major party bandwagon has already decided to take them down.

Nobody will see past a racist stigma, so they may aswell shut up shop and re-brand under a new name, works for the corporatocracy of this country.

It's all good though, Conservatives are in for the next stint, then we'll be back to Labour when they've ballsed it all up again, and the cycle will continue, with the same people just under different brands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gyyy2807)
    Everybody join this facebook group.
    That group is nonsensical.

It is saying "There is nothing British about British people wanting to regain majority population in their own country".

What do you expect? People like their own race and they at least expect that in their home country. Simple ******* as.

If you want a more 'politically correct' way of putting this; to avoid corruption of centuries of techniques that created such a great nation.

Shut up you incompetent fool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    kill her children with death
    Christianity; stating the obvious since 0.

I'm not ******* gonna read all of that :mfing:

And whateverrrrrr as they would say in America :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    Christianity; stating the obvious since 0.
    despite everything else you've said in this thread, that did make me lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.