Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    BNP need to die. they are ruining the country. immigration is an issue the conservatives and labour are looking into now, we dont need the bnp if they are in power masses will fight the government and a major civil war should and would start. anyhow i would knock out a BNP with great honour and pride if i was given a chance. they are too fake nick griffin smells of racism. why do they not accept other member than white.

(Original post by Ryan W)
    Of course they have lots of agreeable policies. So did the Nazi Party.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    the bnp is not the solution to problems of this country, especially since after nick griffin appeared on question time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lethal786)
    BNP need to die. they are ruining the country. immigration is an issue the conservatives and labour are looking into now, we dont need the bnp if they are in power masses will fight the government and a major civil war should and would start. anyhow i would knock out a BNP with great honour and pride if i was given a chance. they are too fake nick griffin smells of racism. why do they not accept other member than white.
    I don't agree with much of what the BNP are doing, but pray tell me how they are "ruining the country"? They don't even have any MPs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    In reference to your sig btw,

The Bible in 1 Corinthians 11:8-9 says:
    For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

The Bible in Revelations 2:22-23
    Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death

Christianity: don't you just love it?
    bold: made me laugh.

anyway, its interesting but I'm a little confused why you gave me the 'quotes'?

ReputationRep:
    Vote BNP!

The polices in the OP look good. Its only a matter of time people

ReputationRep:
    Just because they propose populist policies, does not prove their tenability or that they will be genuinely implemented (of which Griffin has hinted the contrary). However i disagree with alot on mere principle, if i were to see the how's and the finances behind such proposals perhaps it may be more.

The most erudient points of which i disagree with are; the introduction of capital punishment, married mens allowance, the alterations to the national curriculum - namely the proposed focus on 'British History', Strengthening our conventional forces, nuclear policy, national service and the proposition to introduce an 'English parliament'.

ReputationRep:
    I have actually taken some interest in the BNP- I was partial when looking at their policies even before this post arrived but I came to the conclusion that BNP would not actually work. It is unquestionable that something needs to be done about illegal immigration, the economy, and foreign policies. However, I could not understand what they meant by take back the excessive number of the muslim community. Where will the BNP draw the line? Until all muslims and other races are chucked out from this country? How do you define native Britains? According to the documentary I had watched interviewing the wives of the BNP politicians, one wife said "I want to see my white brothers and sisters" as my neighbours which came across to me as only caucasions are native britains, and they literally do not want to see any other type of skin colour. The middle east may possibly agree to the mass exile of muslim people because the muslim government simply does not want the interference of Britain, but I can assure you the other countries will make every effort NOT to trade with this country. England will be left politically and economically isolated. People living in England will be living in ditches for goodness sake! Do not think that England's land is big enough to build an autarky system because the truth is, is that England is an ISLAND and there will not be enough food or resources to be self-sufficient. Also, I have never seen a fascist government stand long and succeed AND RESPECT the welfare of the common people as well as the leader/dictator not being killed! Wake up!

ReputationRep:
    They have some good ideas.
    Shame some of thier bad ones completly ruin it for them...

So no, even thier good ideas is not worth sacrificing briton to the BNP.

Not that I can be swayed or anything but... Where do they stand on the drugs policy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    So you're ok to keep letting paedophiles, terrorists and murderers walk out of prison after 3 years with little more than a slap on the wrist to deter them again? You make me sick.

Look after number one why don't you...
    Wtf? You make me sick that you think that is a tolerable punishment.

Particularly when there is no proof that capital punishment actually works.

Yes. Vote the BNP.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnSZnhygQY

"they will see the most powerful job in the world as a black man theyll think well hes black theres nothing a black man cant do, which is a shame because black people arent very clever"

tell me thats not racist....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    bold: made me laugh.

anyway, its interesting but I'm a little confused why you gave me the 'quotes'?
    Because it was you that put what I quoted in your sig, was it not? If I'd removed the statement expressed by you that those quotes from your sig came from the Qu'uran then I'd see a problem, but as such I don't.

ReputationRep:
    The BNP are reactionary - desiring to return to what they perceive as a nostalgic "better time" that the past offers. This place does not exist and never will. The world today is a global community whether you like it or not and the rapid developments in technology means we have to be open and ready for change. Their policies resist change at every door. Adopting them would be national suicide on the global stage.

(Original post by Jammydodge)
    oh dear.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsnSZnhygQY

"they will see the most powerful job in the world as a black man theyll think well hes black theres nothing a black man cant do, which is a shame because black people arent very clever"

tell me thats not racist....
    The OP wasn't denying the racist bit. I think he was trying to make the point that looking past the racist bit, the BNP has some 'excellent' policies.. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I agreed with many points in there. But the fact that policies were left out, I cannot trust that I'm afraid.

Plus, the approahc to teaching history and patriotism honestly echoed Communism and the East German DDR.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm quite.

I'm sure all those policies make perfect sense. :rolleyes:

Of course they have some good ones, do did the Nazis, Stalin's communist Russia and every dictatorship through history you would want to call evil. And on another note, it's really not hard to ceaselessly criticise a rather unpopular government on dozens and dozens of issues. To say one thing and to be serious and intelligent enough to do something are two very different and distinct entities.

Saying "x is good" because "x contains good" is idiotic. Go back to school.

Oh, and jog on too. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why do people claim that the BNP are ruining this country?

If anything they merely prove we are still a democracy. That no matter who you are or what you believe, you are entitled to the freedoms we believe in.

I cannot see the BNP as anything other than beneficial to the UK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Here, I have compiled a list of some of the more beneficial policies the BNP has after omitting some of the more racist ones.
    there is no point in me reading your "omitted" list. If you want people to give you their opinion on the BNP then you need to present the BNP with everything they've got without selecting "the good parts".

I have no problem with the BNP (I am politically neutral) but I do have a problem with the way you are advertising them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedRevolver)
    Wtf? You make me sick that you think that is a tolerable punishment.

Particularly when there is no proof that capital punishment actually works.
    Capital punishment aims to end the lives of those sentenced to it...

People die after taking the punishment...

Thus proving capital punishment actually works.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.