Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    there is no point in me reading your "omitted" list. If you want people to give you their opinion on the BNP then you need to present the BNP with everything they've got without selecting "the good parts".

I have no problem with the BNP (I am politically neutral) but I do have a problem with the way you are advertising them.
    I am trying to stop people jumping the gun and going straight into accusing them (and in fact anyone else with opposing views) of being racist. I want people to understand the true political grounds of the party instead of immediately shouting "Racist!" without any considerations.

And for the record I do not like racism but equally dislike ignorance/arrogance, perhaps more.

(Original post by Broderss)
    Capital punishment aims to end the lives of those sentenced to it...

People die after taking the punishment...

Thus proving capital punishment actually works.
    Miscarriage of Justice?

So much of getting rid of the Muslims and their barbaric laws? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you people serious? *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Miscarriage of Justice?

So much of getting rid of the Muslims and their barbaric laws? :rolleyes:
    :facepalm: Proof you have not read the original policies for which this discussion is concerned, thus further proving your are an ignorant, arrogant human being.

- Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence).
    = In such rare cases where there is undeniable conclusive proof, capital punishment may be an option.

Imbecile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dignity)
    Are you people serious? *sigh*
    Don't be mislead by these idealistic morons. You live in the real world, not a 'super happy nice multicultural world for everything is fair and everyone is nice'. This is just completely stupid and will absolutely never become realistic.

ReputationRep:
    I would say I agree with about 80% of those policies. However, that doesn't get away that most BNP voters simply vote BNP because they are racist thugs. If that wasnt the case, and the BNP were not as racist as they are, then i would perhaps consider them. However considering race seems to play a major part in their ideology, then i guess that will never happen.

Put it this way, if a more respectable party, say the tories, took big chunks of those policies, bar the overtly racist ones, they would instantly have my vote.

:facepalm: Proof you have not read the original policies for which this discussion is concerned, thus further proving your are an ignorant, arrogant human being.

= In such rare cases where there is undeniable conclusive proof it may be an option.

Imbecile.
    I think you'll find I have read it, I'm neither ignorant, neither am I arrogant. :cool: I'm also most certainly not an imbecile.

Compelling evidence? :rofl: Care to elaborate? I can think of two cases where there was 'compelling' evidence, and it later turned out that wasn't the case.

Even when you take said quote into considering, wouldn't you agree it's still a barbaric punishment? Isn't the BNP against Islam for its use of barbaric punishments, such as the ones your post mentions it's considering allowing as an option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhereIsMyMind)
    Isn't the BNP against Islam for its use of barbaric punishments, such as the ones your post mentions it's considering allowing as an option.
    Absolutely not. That is a preconception most people have. And the whole point of this thread is to try and show the other aspects of this party because I very much dislike ignorance and arrogance, which you do by instantly demeaning the creditability of the BNP whilst being led like a sheep.

ReputationRep:
    I am trying to stop people jumping the gun and going straight into accusing them (and in fact anyone else with opposing views) of being racist. I want people to understand the true political grounds of the party instead of immediately shouting "Racist!" without any considerations.

And for the record I do not like racism but equally dislike ignorance/arrogance, perhaps more.
    I understand what you are trying to do but still, I would prefer to know everything about them before giving them my vote.

just out of interest, what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimsonchilli)
    I would say I agree with about 80% of those policies. However, that doesn't get away that most BNP voters simply vote BNP because they are racist thugs. If that wasnt the case, and the BNP were not as racist as they are, then i would perhaps consider them. However considering race seems to play a major part in their ideology, then i guess that will never happen.

Put it this way, if a more respectable party, say the tories, took big chunks of those policies, bar the overtly racist ones, they would instantly have my vote.
    Well at least someone has sense to look beyond the stigma and not blurt out 'racist' immediately.

Thank you. That is the point of this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinshed)
    I understand what you are trying to do but still, I would prefer to know everything about them before giving them my vote.

just out of interest, what do you study?
    You've asked me that before and I told you; Business management.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bobo1234)
    Because it was you that put what I quoted in your sig, was it not? If I'd removed the statement expressed by you that those quotes from your sig came from the Qu'uran then I'd see a problem, but as such I don't.
    I'm sorry, but the way you have expressed yourself there is difficult for me to understand, would you mind rephrasing it please?

ReputationRep:
    this could take a while
    OK, due to the unbelievable amount of idiocy and ignorance throughout TSR in regards to the BNP, where you seem to immediatley refer to the BNP and anyone who has pride in their country as 'racists' when in actual fact they're not racist and it is not a racist issue. The BNP is in actual fact more concerned with the welfare of Great Britain as a nation rather than protecting 'indigenous' British while shooing foreigners.

Here, I have compiled a list of some of the more beneficial policies the BNP has after omitting some of the more racist ones.

If you disagree that any one of these is not beneficial to the UK, please suggest why you feel like this and if possible suggest other political policies that would be of more benefit.

Also, discuss the ones you think would absolutely make Britain a better country.

UPDATE: Missed one very crucial policy:

- Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be;
    yes because they did not move here for a reason
    Immigration
    - Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
    like the current government:eek:
    Crime and Justice
    - Free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket which is stopping them from doing their jobs properly;
    - End the liberal fixation with the “rights” of criminals and replace it with concern for the rights of victims – and the right of innocent people not to become victims;
    - Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
    - Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence);
    - Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;
    - Introduce automatic prison sentences for all repeat offenders;
    - Put police back on the streets and remove their current political correctness shackles;
    - Allow victims of crime full freedom to defend themselves and their property;
    - Grant anonymity to those accused of crimes until they are convicted;
    - Make police concentrate on real criminals and serve the public, not the government’s political aspirations;
    the major problem here would be in the racism that they promote how can anyone of colour gat a fair trial if racism is actually allowed?
    Economy
    The BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:
    - The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;
    - The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;
    - The promotion of domestic competition;
    - Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;
    - The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;
    - The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;
    - The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;
    - Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;
    -----many busnesses are built on foreign imports, as such this is detrimental! where does this money come from?
    Save money:
    - Ending the £4.5 billion a year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan;
    - Ending the untold billions spent subsidising the immigration swindle and all its ancillary costs (benefits, court and jail services, counter-terrorism measures, the “race relations” industry and a host of others);
    - Severely curtailing the tax-subsidised feeding frenzy at Westminster and other levels of government;
    - Cutting back all unnecessary layers of government which have been artificially created by years of politically correct Labour and Tory rule;
    ending the war i'm all for, the rest is drivel
    Education
    - The teaching of old-fashioned literacy skills (as opposed to clearly failed “modern” teaching methods);
    - The teaching of old-fashioned mathematics skills which have practical application to everyday life;
    - The teaching of a full curriculum of British history. This will instil in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain, and not the cherry-picked politically correct drivel being fed to children today;
    - The abolition of fees and the restoration of full grants to university students studying proper subjects (as opposed to fake "social sciences" );
    - The improvement of school food as proper meals have been shown to be linked to behaviour and achievement;
    hurrah our children will be brainwashed into BNP racist, imagine the cartoons:eek: ,
    Health
    - Replace 100,000 NHS bureaucrats with doctors, nurses and dentists;
    - Invest sufficient money in the NHS to provide a decent service to the British people;
    - Bring hospital cleaning back in-house and make high cleanliness a top priority;
    - End the scandal of foreign health tourism;
    - Train and pay to retain British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of staff who are desperately needed in their home countries;
    - Revitalise the healthcare system by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and retention — low pay.
    - We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.
    - Finally, more emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a healthier environment and improved diets;
    from the man who claimed that the deaths in the hatai earthquake were only slightly larger than the british snow caused!
    Environment
    - The removal of unsightly overhead power lines from beauty spots and their burial underground;
    - The creation of a bulk transport tax regime that pushes supermarkets to supply more local and seasonal produce;
    - The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;
    - The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;
    - The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;
    - The abolition of all “stealth taxes” and other charges on household rubbish collections;
    - Develop alternative transport fuels such as bio-diesel and hydrogen;
    - Develop renewable energy sources such as off-shore wind farms, wave, tidal and solar energy;
    - Investigate the feasibility of cutting-edge, intrinsically-safe, fast-breeder nuclear stations;
    - Invest in a high-speed, magnetic levitation, inter-city rail network;
    - Allow the building of a new privately-funded airport on reclaimed land in the Thames estuary to reduce the pressure on, and stop the constant expansion of, the South East’s airports;
    so we starve and live in the dark? also adding the word levitation does not make it better only sound cooler to say
    Housing & Welfare
    - A BNP government will restore the earnings link with pensions and ensure that elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care in their old age;

Defence
    - Strengthen our conventional forces;
    - Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
    - Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
    - Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
    - Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
    - Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
    - Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
    - Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;
    ok i quite like this one actually...
    Foreign Affairs
    - Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.
    - Resolutely oppose the single European currency;
    - Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures;
    political isolation is not the way to go... the USA thing could back fire quite badly, no euro is got for me, but i have pounds and stones measures.
    Democracy
    - Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws which prevent people from making a free choice;
    - Abolish the “Human Rights Act” which has been imposed on this country through the European Union, and which is nothing but an excuse to prevent British laws stopping the scroungers of the world parasiting off this nation;
    - Abolish all restrictions on traditional free speech; common law provisions against incitement to violence are the only proper limits in a free society;
    - Reject ID cards, intrusive surveillance and the retention of DNA samples of the innocent;
    - Introduce an English parliament within the United Kingdom;
    - Introduce citizen-initiated referenda whose outcome is binding on Parliament.
    WTF?? destrying our rightts surpised you left this one in, also whe did you ommit some policies if we are to be pursuaded we must see all the policies.

bnp.org.uk

ReputationRep:
    You've asked me that before and I told you; Business management.
    i believe that's the first time i've asked someone

ReputationRep:
    **** the BNP

British
    National
    Pricks of the modern society

Against immigration=non-diversity in cultures

Watched BNP wives and they refer to Blacks as the N word and Muslims/Indians as the P word????Is that not racist

The BNP are just the cleverer and less distinct version of the Nazis

Thank God we have the Human rights protecting us if(if) the BNP were to come to power
    ________________________________ ________________________________ _________

OOOOHHHHH and **** off you facist pig of a scum

ReputationRep:
    Capital punishment aims to end the lives of those sentenced to it...

People die after taking the punishment...

Thus proving capital punishment actually works.
    I do not wish to engage with you on the substance of their other proposals. I think a few of them have merit; most of them are substantively flawed; they are all tainted beyond recognition by the history of racism, xenophobia, homophobia, and simple thuggishness of the BNP. That proviso noted, I'll take issue with your views on capital punishment.

Capital punishment does not simply aim to end the lives of people sentenced to it. Your logic is circular. "The aim of capital punishment is to kill people. Capital punishment does kill people. Therefore capital punishment works." You miss the broader definition of "work" when applied to criminal sentencing. Criminal sentencing broadly speaking serves one or more of three purposes. First, it acts as a deterrent to prevent people from committing crimes. There is substantial proof that capital punishment fails to act as a deterrent in most cases. Second, criminal sentencing is meant to segregate the offender from society at large (both to punish him, and to protect society from the risk he poses to it). This purpose can clearly be achieved by prison sentences, so we need some further justification for capital punishment. Third, criminal sentences are retribution for crimes committed. I don't think retribution should play a role in sentencing. Decent societies do not seek revenge. We seek to keep offenders from posing a threat to society, and we seek to deter future crimes. Capital punishment is not necessary to serve those purposes. Moreover, it violates the principles which it purports to defend. This is particularly true of capital punishment when laid down as a penalty for acts that fall short of murder. Our punishments must be proportional to the crime, not exceeding of it. Yet killing one person who has not killed another is demonstrably a disproportionate reaction, and one which has no place in a decent society. Finally, the certitude you purport to find is non-existent. There are many cases in the United States of people who were convicted and sentenced to death, sometimes in cases where DNA evidence was part of the evidence used to convict. Even if capital punishment were morally permissible (which I dispute), it is simply not possible to meet the burden of proof to justify irreversibly taking another human's life where life in prison without parole exists as a reversible alternative.

ReputationRep:
    Proper subjects?

Oh do feck off.

ReputationRep:
    OK, due to the unbelievable amount of idiocy and ignorance throughout TSR in regards to the BNP, where you seem to immediatley refer to the BNP and anyone who has pride in their country as 'racists' when in actual fact they're not racist and it is not a racist issue. The BNP is in actual fact more concerned with the welfare of Great Britain as a nation rather than protecting 'indigenous' British while shooing foreigners.

Here, I have compiled a list of some of the more beneficial policies the BNP has after omitting some of the more racist ones.

If you disagree that any one of these is not beneficial to the UK, please suggest why you feel like this and if possible suggest other political policies that would be of more benefit.

Also, discuss the ones you think would absolutely make Britain a better country.

UPDATE: Missed one very crucial policy:

- Reach an accord with the Muslim world whereby they will agree to take back their excess population which is currently colonising this country, in exchange for an ironclad guarantee that Britain will never again interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East or try to dictate to any Arab or Muslim country as to what their internal government form should be;

Immigration
    - Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
    So you basiscally want to kick out middle eastern immigrants and no others, even if they are seeking asylum from a dictator for something as Homosexuality, make sense

Crime and Justice
    - Free the police and courts from the politically correct straitjacket which is stopping them from doing their jobs properly;
    - End the liberal fixation with the “rights” of criminals and replace it with concern for the rights of victims – and the right of innocent people not to become victims;
    - Re-introduce corporal punishment for petty criminals and vandals;
    - Restore capital punishment for paedophiles, terrorists and murderers as an option for judges in cases where their guilt is proven beyond dispute (such as with DNA or other compelling evidence);
    - Make prisons more austere and make criminals serve their full sentences. Offenders will be made to understand that they are being punished and not rewarded with a state-subsidised holiday for their crimes;
    - Introduce automatic prison sentences for all repeat offenders;
    - Put police back on the streets and remove their current political correctness shackles;
    - Allow victims of crime full freedom to defend themselves and their property;
    - Grant anonymity to those accused of crimes until they are convicted;
    - Make police concentrate on real criminals and serve the public, not the government’s political aspirations;
    What do you mean end criminal rights? you do know that the police abuse their powers right? and those rights help to ensure that those powers aren't abused.

Please give a meaning of real criminals and fake criminals

Victims of crime can defend themselves, they shouldn't not be allowed to kill someone for trying to steal their car that would be stupid,excessive defence is stupid and should be banned.

What is the politically correct strait jacket? I assume you mean not being able to use racial profiling?

Economy
    The BNP plan to rebuild Britain will consist of the following steps:
    - The nurturing and encouragement of new and existing British industries;
    - The protection of British companies from unfair foreign imports;
    - The promotion of domestic competition;
    - Increased taxes on companies which outsource work abroad;
    - The reintroduction of the married man’s allowance;
    - The raising of the inheritance tax threshold to £1 million;
    - The encouragement of savings, investment, worker share-ownership and profit-sharing;
    - Halving council tax by centralising education costs and eliminating multiculturalism spending and unnecessary bureaucracy;
    -----
    Save money:
    - Ending the £4.5 billion a year wars in Iraq and Afghanistan;
    - Ending the untold billions spent subsidising the immigration swindle and all its ancillary costs (benefits, court and jail services, counter-terrorism measures, the “race relations” industry and a host of others);
    - Severely curtailing the tax-subsidised feeding frenzy at Westminster and other levels of government;
    - Cutting back all unnecessary layers of government which have been artificially created by years of politically correct Labour and Tory rule;
    Stop reading daily mail, protectionism is bad its what caused the depression. Businesses should expect to be competing with international businesses its how the world works. Consumers don't care about British goods they want the best goods.

You want to stop money being spent on counter-terrorism? So we are completely defenceless against any terrorism attack? :confused: . Race relations helped to ensure that there is equality between races whats so stupid about that?

Outsourcing work means goods are cheaper which is what consumers want.

British entrepreneurs are already given start up grants etc

Education
    - The teaching of old-fashioned literacy skills (as opposed to clearly failed “modern” teaching methods);
    - The teaching of old-fashioned mathematics skills which have practical application to everyday life;
    - The teaching of a full curriculum of British history. This will instil in our young people knowledge of and pride in the history, cultures and heritage of the native peoples of Britain, and not the cherry-picked politically correct drivel being fed to children today;
    - The abolition of fees and the restoration of full grants to university students studying proper subjects (as opposed to fake "social sciences" );
    - The improvement of school food as proper meals have been shown to be linked to behaviour and achievement;
    modern methods have failed? that's why everyone wants to get their education here, We don't have an industrial economy any more , times have changed, therefore the curriculum has changed as well. Having the old curriculum would be stupid

Health
    - Replace 100,000 NHS bureaucrats with doctors, nurses and dentists;
    - Invest sufficient money in the NHS to provide a decent service to the British people;
    - Bring hospital cleaning back in-house and make high cleanliness a top priority;
    - End the scandal of foreign health tourism;
    - Train and pay to retain British doctors, nurses and dentists instead of looting the Third World of staff who are desperately needed in their home countries;
    - Revitalise the healthcare system by boosting staff and bed numbers, slashing unnecessary bureaucracy and by addressing the root cause of low recruitment and retention — low pay.
    - We will see to it that no money is given in foreign aid while our own hospitals are short of beds and the staff to run them.
    - Finally, more emphasis must be placed on healthy living with greater understanding of sickness prevention through physical exercise, a healthier environment and improved diets;
    Bureaucracy helps to meet targets. Putting in a doctor who has no clue on anything related to business would be stupid
    NHS already gets tons of money, it needs cutbacks not more money
    Foreign aid helps to save lives, if that money was added to the NHS budget it would be pointless as it is too little.
    Environment
    - The removal of unsightly overhead power lines from beauty spots and their burial underground;
    - The creation of a bulk transport tax regime that pushes supermarkets to supply more local and seasonal produce;
    - The encouragement of an extensive and rapid switchover to organic and low fossil fuel farming techniques;
    - The banning of the ritual slaughter of animals without pre-stunning, and the sale of such meat;
    - The elimination of the unhealthy, energy intensive and cruel factory farming of livestock;
    - The abolition of all “stealth taxes” and other charges on household rubbish collections;
    - Develop alternative transport fuels such as bio-diesel and hydrogen;
    - Develop renewable energy sources such as off-shore wind farms, wave, tidal and solar energy;
    - Investigate the feasibility of cutting-edge, intrinsically-safe, fast-breeder nuclear stations;
    - Invest in a high-speed, magnetic levitation, inter-city rail network;
    - Allow the building of a new privately-funded airport on reclaimed land in the Thames estuary to reduce the pressure on, and stop the constant expansion of, the South East’s airports;
    a lot of the stuff here have **** all to do with environment
    Banning of ritual killings? so you want to ban the sale of kosher and halal meat? even though research shows that these meats are healthier, You want these meat to be replaced by the Mechanically recovered meat and watery meat etc?
    Factory farming isn't in the minds of most people cruel, it gives cheap meat to the consumers and it helps to ensure that everyone can get meat. If people thought it was cruel they wouldn't buy it,

Housing & Welfare
    - A BNP government will restore the earnings link with pensions and ensure that elderly people who have paid a lifetime of taxes and reared families should not have to sell their homes to pay for care in their old age;
    No arguments there

Defence
    - Strengthen our conventional forces;
    - Retain a genuinely independent nuclear deterrent and produce all our weaponry in Britain;
    - Only commit British forces when British national interests are at stake;
    - Preserve and restore our historic County Regiments;
    - Bring our troops back from Germany and withdraw from NATO, since political developments make both commitments obsolete;
    - Close all foreign military bases on British soil;
    - Refuse to risk British lives in meddling ‘peacekeeping’ missions in parts of the world where no British interests are at stake;
    - Restore national service for our young with the option of civil or military service;
    You want us to damage relations with most of our allies?
    National service should only be reintroduced to those who are not in education or training,

Foreign Affairs
    - Maintain an independent foreign policy of our own, and not a spineless subservience to the USA, the ‘international community’, or any other country.
    - Resolutely oppose the single European currency;
    - Support the overwhelming majority of the British people in their desire to keep the Pound and our traditional weights and measures;
    Britain cant survive on its on, it is too small
    If adopting Euro helps the economy there is no reason why it shouldn't be, but because it doesn't help the economy all other parties oppose ir
    Keeping traditional weights and measures is stupid, The SI measures are implemented internationally and makes it easier to conduct research etc

Democracy
    - Abolish “anti-discrimination” laws which prevent people from making a free choice;
    - Abolish the “Human Rights Act” which has been imposed on this country through the European Union, and which is nothing but an excuse to prevent British laws stopping the scroungers of the world parasiting off this nation;
    - Abolish all restrictions on traditional free speech; common law provisions against incitement to violence are the only proper limits in a free society;
    - Reject ID cards, intrusive surveillance and the retention of DNA samples of the innocent;
    - Introduce an English parliament within the United Kingdom;
    - Introduce citizen-initiated referenda whose outcome is binding on Parliament.
    Abolishing Human rights act is stupid. It helps to ensure that the british government doesn't abuse its power.

Abolishing discriminatory act would be stupid as it helps to improve equality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rrea436)
    this could take a while
    At least you agree with some policies. I think you may disregard racism to an extent however in terms of voters I feel racism completely destroys any inclination to support them.

So maybe next time the BNP comes up in a discussion here, people won't feel the need to immediately shoot them down as 'racists'.

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to show you they are not completely racist, just in small parts.

Deny that these are sensible.
    Their leader is Nick Griffin, the guy that gives motivational speeches to the KKK :confused:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.