Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

whats your favorite flower? your personality is told by it. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Some psychotherapists have found a correlation between personality types and flowers. Let"s see what your favoriter flower says about you!

Birds of Paradise——You"re an open-minded free spirit. You love drama and aren"t afraid to speak up for something you believe in.

Daffodils——You love to have fun and don"t take anything too seriously. You use criticism constructively.

Daisies——Friends value your loyalty. A great pal, you love to listen and never get angry.

Orchids——You"re a perfectionist and detail oriented. You tend to be highly organized and efficient. And that"s what makes you such a success.

Lilies—— You "are charitable. You do a lot of volunteer work and are very considerate of other people"s feelings.

Roses——You hold onto cherished memories, have an active imagination and show respect to your elders. You"re sentimental. Rosees are a look-at-me flower that thrives in bright sunlight——and you"re drawn to them because you feel the same way about yourself. Odds are you"re happiest when you"re in the center stage with all eyes upon you.

Peonies——You"re sophisticated. You believe things should be done right or not at all.

Sunflowers——You have boundless energy and are outspoken. You are a true optimist. Research proves that folks who get the most joy out of life tend to live the longest.

Tulips——You"re a traditionalist who values etiquette. Folks always want to put you in charge because you"re clear-headed and practical. Though you can sometimes be inflexible, you"re the first to say, "I"ll take care of everything!"

Chrysanthemums——You"re easy-going and casual. You prefer a barbecue to a sit-down dinner.

Wildflowers——You"re free-spirited, You rarely lead a predictable life. Your motto is "You never know what"s around the next corner" -and you can"t wait to find out!

hey, whats your favorite flower then?
    tell us~ :'P

ReputationRep:
    Your personality is told by it? Is it ****

ReputationRep:
    So 'some pyschotherapists' have discovered that having a preference to something is an indication of your personality.

Another one of those 'scientists/a university have spent a load of money and time to discover something we already knew' things then.

ReputationRep:
    Another one of those 'scientists/a university have spent a load of money and time to discover something we already knew' things then.[/QUOTE]

whats the point? O.o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ichtee)
    whats the point? O.o
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that is all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sil3nt_cha0s)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that is all.

what the heck that you left this agian on my thread??!!!!
    = =''
    not funny at all...

ReputationRep:
    I don't like flowers. What kind of personality type am I? xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    I don't like flowers. What kind of personality type am I? xD
    oops... ><
    ah.. not tough
    which flower you dislike least then?

ReputationRep:
    yaayy im charitable, do a lot of volunteer work and am very considerate of other people's feelings

:indiff:

ReputationRep:
    My favorite is tulips and this is an actual description I would say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    yaayy im charitable, do a lot of volunteer work and am very considerate of other people's feelings

:indiff:
    x'D wow you like lilies! how sweet~

ReputationRep:
    x'D wow you like lilies! how sweet~
    whats wrong with liking lillies? :confused: or was that not sarcastic...? sorry, my brain is tired :o:

ReputationRep:
    Sunflower! :d :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)
    whats wrong with liking lillies? :confused: or was that not sarcastic...? sorry, my brain is tired :o:
    omg... you think its sarcastic.. TT ...it hurts. ><
    is it weird to say something nice here...?

i simply think people who like lilies are very sweet like one of my best friends ^^ :'D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by c0nfus3d)
    Sunflower! :d :d
    id love to say ME TOO!!!
    xD

ReputationRep:

i simply think people who like lilies are very sweet like one of my best friends ^^ :'D
    Well, the answer is - yes

You'll get used to it

ReputationRep:
    id love to say ME TOO!!!
    xD
    Yahhhhaaayyy!

ReputationRep:

ohh rigghhttt. Soorryyy!
    And thanks ^_^ lillies are awesome

ReputationRep:
    orchids

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.