Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

GIRLS!! Where to take my gf on 2nd date in Newcastle watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Fair enough, I think Manchester is pretty decent myself, and I love sankeys.

Cheers for the neg rep if it was from you, not very original though!
    Wasn't me who negged you, if I'd negged you I would have sent you into the red

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ballerinabetty)
    go ica skating in whitley bay. thats always a laugh.
    If your idea of a laugh consists of free french fries and chlamydia, then by all means go there. :P

In all seriousness, the Theatre Royal is always a good shout, but don't neglect the Live Theatre. Amazing place and great writers.

There's an Italian cafe place down one of the side streets off Grey Street (I think) called Pannis, which is reasonably priced, amazingly tasty and really quick for service.

Errrmmm...if the weather's nice, just a walk down the Quayside and across the Millennium bridge might be alright, and you could always check out the Baltic/Sage.

EDIT: Another though. Check out when The Suggestibles are doing gigs at the Hyena Comedy Club or the Cumberland Arms. Great if your date's into comedy.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.