Girls - Tips on climaxing? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Please keep anon or delete as ppl I know use this forum.

I have been with my boyfriend just over 8 months and love him very much. We have sex on a regular basis and it's fantastic, he does everything right and it feels amazing. He always finishes and climaxes but I rarely do. I feel like I'm about to and then he finishes and I don't get chance to. There've been times when he's finished me off with his fingers but most of the time I'm just left to it and I feel not satisfied, even though the sex is fantastic.

Just asking girls for tips really... I know it takes longer for a girl to peak than for a guy and I know it's rare to both finish at the same time but I want to know how to get an orgasm during sex.

Please don't suggest that I talk to him, because I have and he assures me he'll do his best to "sort me out" but he never does. I don't want to upset him because the sex is amazing... just not the final part.

Serious replies only, please. Thankyou.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
I've read somewhere that 'building yourself up' beforehand is good (don't orgasm... just get yourself close). It means that when you start doing the deed, you start off from where you left off....
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Please keep anon or delete as ppl I know use this forum.

I have been with my boyfriend just over 8 months and love him very much. We have sex on a regular basis and it's fantastic, he does everything right and it feels amazing. He always finishes and climaxes but I rarely do. I feel like I'm about to and then he finishes and I don't get chance to. There've been times when he's finished me off with his fingers but most of the time I'm just left to it and I feel not satisfied, even though the sex is fantastic.

Just asking girls for tips really... I know it takes longer for a girl to peak than for a guy and I know it's rare to both finish at the same time but I want to know how to get an orgasm during sex.

Please don't suggest that I talk to him, because I have and he assures me he'll do his best to "sort me out" but he never does. I don't want to upset him because the sex is amazing... just not the final part.

Serious replies only, please. Thankyou.
Forgot to quote you!
Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try him giving you oral and you orgasming before sex, it makes it much more sensitive and you are more likely to get there.
zav
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Double Agent)
Try him giving you oral and you orgasming before sex, it makes it much more sensitive and you are more likely to get there.
:ditto:

This advise is solid
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Double Agent)
I know it sounds ridiculous but i dont really like oral. I never really climax from it. I know rubbing my clit will help but i dont want him to feel like he isnt good enough.
mollymustard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm closing this thread as it asks for sex tips. This is not allowed on TSR.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (60)
30.3%
No - I got the required grades (115)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (23)
11.62%

Watched Threads