Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I've already talked to someone through PM today about this, I want counselling of some sort, i checked on my uni website, and the counselling service looks kind of ****, so I thought I might give the GP a try? Does anyone know what would happen if i told the doctor i just have social anxiety +insecurity?? but i dont want to have to tell the doctor stuff, i'd prefer something like counselling, say if he/she referred me to a counsellor, how long would i have to wait?

    self experience views, and other advice are all appreciated
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.