Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about boxfresh clothes? They cut a deal with the producers of Adulthood to supply all the clothes in the film. So some people will say they're ghetto. But the quality of their stuff seems decent and is reasonably priced. Also you don't get loads of morons wearing it like Abercromie or Lyle & Scott.
    I just picked up this white Polo Shirt for a tenner. And it is a better fabric than a Lacoste polo, on a par with Gant:
    http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirt...esh-Men-Katipo
    Here is their website:
    http://www.boxfresh.co.uk/webapp/wcs...let/Home_2_202

ReputationRep:
    This should be in Clothes and Accessories.

ReputationRep:
    I got a boxfresh black cardigan a couple of weeks ago - TKmax Think some of their stuff's really nice, and quite cheap (+ no-one knows what the designer sign is )

ReputationRep:
    where did they say its half price cutted for the clothes in kidulthood right? do you know where i can get that jacket trife wears which is box fresh aswell!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I meant to say Kidulthood. They supplied all the clothing for Kidulthood not Adulthood:
    http://www.superbrands.easysite.org/...fresh_4065.pdf
    But the beauty about their stuff is that most of it is subtle and made of decent material. Plus it is cheaper than most other brands. And you like rarely ever see something wearing Boxfresh. And to top it off it is an English urban brand too.

ReputationRep:
    Not great quality, I own a Boxfresh tshirt where the print began to fade extremely quick.

ReputationRep:
    yeah i like boxfresh.. its about time we started supporting UK urbanwear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marvin211)
    yeah i like boxfresh.. its about time we started supporting UK urbanwear!
    Boxfresh is Japanese

I used to really like womens Boxfresh in my 'south london school days', it was
    like a less chavvy McKenzie. But yeah a huge lot of it ends up in TKMAXX now on the jumble rales.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexicle89)
    Boxfresh is Japanese

like a less chavvy McKenzie. But yeah a huge lot of it ends up in TKMAXX now on the jumble rales.
    What Boxfresh is a London brand. The man who started it is Roger Wade and he first sold clothes at Greenwich and Camden market. The Company is based in Finchley.
    http://www.myboxfresh.com/about-us/history/
    The only bad thing is that they are part of Pentland. Every brand that the money grabbing Stephen Ruben has got his hands on has gone down the toilet. On the other hand I only paid a tenner for that white Polo shirt. Not £30 (full-price) so I don't feel cheated.
    As for their stuff ending up at outlets its true. But then you can say the same for almost every brand. Only Gant, Lyle & Scott, Barbour doesn't end up in oulets off the top of my head. But Lyle & Scott stuff is often very heavily discounted by 50% or even 70% on their website and in Covent Garden. Anyway in my experience only *******s wear their stuff now days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexicle89)
    Boxfresh is Japanese

no im pretty sure it is british.. and also i've never seen it in TKmaxx either.. you might be thinking of something else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marvin211)
    no im pretty sure it is british.. and also i've never seen it in TKmaxx either.. you might be thinking of something else?
    Doubt it, it's always in the Manchester ones.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.