Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to send my GDL application and cannot get past section A. It just takes forever to load and never moves.

It's shocking how crap their website is, and they NEVER answer the phone: it always says to call back during business hours, no matter what time you call?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-rain)
    I'm trying to send my GDL application and cannot get past section A. It just takes forever to load and never moves.

It's shocking how crap their website is, and they NEVER answer the phone: it always says to call back during business hours, no matter what time you call?!
    I had problems with it last year when the applications first went online. They've changed the website this year so that everything is done online. You had to print off applications and send them by post last year. You just have to keep trying.

The business hours are a bit of a pain but I've never had a problem getting through, it's usually engaged for the first 5 minutes of the phone lines being open but after that, I've always got through. Just have to be persistent.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.