Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for a summer job abroad for a month or 2, End of july to end of august (school hollidays)

I'm currently doing my A levels and i'm 18 in May...

I've been looking on google, but couldnt find much information on jobs
    I'd be looking for a months employment preferably france/canada etc... and would be better if it would take on me and a friend... Both of us have had over a years experience waiting on/reception and occasional bar work...

Anyone got any suggestions for me?
    Have you been abroad? Can you suggest companies to go with etc?

Any help would be much apreciated! x

ReputationRep:
    Disney World do an International Students summer programme! But it's 3 months, not 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Disney World do an International Students summer programme! But it's 3 months, not 2.
    :topic: but those are some sweet looking Jelly Beans in your sig! I'm assuming you created that yourself, was wondering if you could email/PM/whatever me the .psd or .jpg or whatever format you may have it in, or where you got it from please? Thanks!

Anyway, this might help for OP http://www.seasonworkers.com/destinations/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12ian34)
    :topic: but those are some sweet looking Jelly Beans in your sig! I'm assuming you created that yourself, was wondering if you could email/PM/whatever me the .psd or .jpg or whatever format you may have it in, or where you got it from please? Thanks!

Anyway, this might help for OP http://www.seasonworkers.com/destinations/
    Aww thank you I didn't make it, my best friend did! He's doing graphics at college and is much better at all that than me :P I'll see if he's cool with me sending you the jelly bean image link (:

ReputationRep:
    That sound like loads of fun!
    But i dont think i qualify not being in college or uni :/

Going to look into it more though thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeNunn)
    That sound like loads of fun!
    But i dont think i qualify not being in college or uni :/

Going to look into it more though thanks
    Yeah same here! I was totally up for it next summer (doing a gap year) but I won't be in education so I can't. It's majorly disappointing, how awesome would a summer in Disney be XD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same here! I was totally up for it next summer (doing a gap year) but I won't be in education so I can't. It's majorly disappointing, how awesome would a summer in Disney be XD
    haha! I still feel like a kid going their on holiday XD

I might do a gap year too
    I dont have a clue what to do in it though Ive been told im going somewhere with friends... but no real plans so far :L

Working in an african safari sounds like fun

ReputationRep:

I dont have a clue what to do in it though Ive been told im going somewhere with friends... but no real plans so far :L

I last went when I was 10 but it was totally the best holiday of my life!
    Yeahh I haven't got any plans as of yet. I only decided a few days back and have applied for work experience at a few places but haven't heard back yet.

Oh wow working in a safari would be so amazing!!

ReputationRep:

Disney is a cute place to work! Would love it too but I like the idea of the African Safari

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.