Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I used to attend Edinburgh university, did an MA in Sociology and Psychology (not that great tbh, thought it would be but it wasnt) and failed my first year exams, also due to personal and unforseen circumstances I failedthe resits

So, after panicing and thinking my life was practically over, I discovered I could re-apply to uni and SAAS would fund me! the joys! Ive now appied to Glasgow and numerous other places (screw you Edinburgh!) but I ammissing one grade for Glasgow

course says its 2 A's and 2 B's at higher (I have one A and 5 B's) but I dont know if that matters =/

anybody else had to ever do this? if so or even if not, would one missing grade really matter?

ReputationRep:
    Im reapplying again too.
    Obviously it would depend on the uni and how popular the course you have applied to is. It is really up to admissions, if they've got tonnes of people who can meet AABB then it's unlikely they will give you an offer- but if not they may.
    If i was you i would apply but also apply to other places you would want to go to, with the grades you have to offer.

Good luck x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.