Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I will definitely try to keep you posted, but if I forget or don't have the time like you say just send me a private message with any questions you have and I'll be sure to reply.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks that will be great. I'm already thinking ahead for next year and I'm thinking of enrolling for french classes during the evening. I think this will benefit me as there are more MFL coming into school.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an interview for upper primary at York St John Thursday 16th May, I'm pretty well prepped for the QTS tests and going over the paper I've been sent to complete my written answer on.

However, I'm pretty stuffed on what to 'teach' in the group task. I don't want to go OTT and go off on a complete tangent.

What have other people done??

Thanks,

Amie

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.