Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    People messing your friend around is no reason to hit them... deal with it maturely and talk to them.

ReputationRep:
    My ex did it to me when time I as a joke and I pretty much dropped straight to the floor and was laying down for about 10 minutes in pain.

lol not a nice experience at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    People messing your friend around is no reason to hit them... deal with it maturely and talk to them.
    This.

Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annapenny)
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    Seriously? What are you? A four year old?

ReputationRep:
    It is worse than childbirth.

ReputationRep:
    Instead of kneeing him, why don't you just steal his pokemon cards and tell Miss he pulled your hair?

ReputationRep:
    i did it to my boyfriend accidently the other day and he did not apreciate it. his friends felt bad for him and didn't laugh at him so i guess it's pretty bad

ReputationRep:
    How about he attempts to make you infertile by ripping out your ovaries and/or womb. See how you like it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Anna x
    I was out at the pub and turned around with my drinks and my mate who is a girl kneed me in my testicles and the drink went all over me. She had been put up to it by all my other friends :p: Cheeky gits! Needless to say, I got a free pint out of it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Anna x
    Don't do it, if you really feel the need to physically hurt him, punch him in the face.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Anna x
    OP don't get physical if you can't face the consequences. There's quite a possibility he'll take it bad and you know...........

ReputationRep:
    Someone did it to me once, I was laid on my back and they rammed the heel of their boot right onto my nutsack. Owch. I then walked 1/2 mile home and once there proceeded to check all the plumbing was working (ie, had a tommy tank) which rather than relieving pain made the bloody thing 10 times worse!! Suffice to say I didnt talk much that night and went to bed early.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't do this

I'm not just saying that from personal experience because I know how much it hurts, but you can also cause long lasting damage.

I'm assuming you are out of the playground now? which would mean he could quite easily get you done for Grievous Bodily Harm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    It is worse than childbirth.
    damn you beat me to it

ReputationRep:
    Just remember, every time you knee a guy down there, a woman in the world gets more painful periods pains :moon:

Think.

Don't knee a guy down there.

Spoiler:
    Show
    seriously, don't do it - it's too painful and is really bad for us :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, this happened to me before.

I think you're fooling yourself by believing that kneeing someone in the nuts is something you can laugh about. It's not.

A couple of years back I got an awful knee in the nuts by a girl I know. Suffice to say, I wasn't exactly pleased by the ordeal, in fact I wasn't doing very much besides rolling around on the floor in agony.

She immediatley apologised, but I wasn't in the mood for talking at the time.

Don't knee him in the nuts. Knee him in the thigh, it hurts a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Someone did it to me once, I was laid on my back and they rammed the heel of their boot right onto my nutsack. Owch. I then walked 1/2 mile home and once there proceeded to check all the plumbing was working (ie, had a tommy tank) which rather than relieving pain made the bloody thing 10 times worse!! Suffice to say I didnt talk much that night and went to bed early.
    Awwww, ouchy :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently it really is quite painful, don't do it OP.

ReputationRep:
    Just don't.
    I hate girls who do this to guys thinking it's some kind of joke.
    It is insanely painful, pretty much certain to immobilise a guy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.