Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by annapenny)
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    Bad idea. It's assault and you could get into a lot of trouble from the police about it. For ****s sake, it's not even you that got ****ed around?

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Unless you're 5.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnum Opus)
    People messing your friend around is no reason to hit them... deal with it maturely and talk to them.
    amen to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    My ex did it to me when time I as a joke and I pretty much dropped straight to the floor and was laying down for about 10 minutes in pain.

lol not a nice experience at all
    that's funny. it seems to have no effect on me...

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    No man deserves a kick in the gentleman area. Ever.

Punch him in the face. Throw acid on him. No shots to the groin though, please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren__x)
    This is one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Unless you're 5.
    Negative, it hurts when you're five as well.

Only primates and ill-behaved children take to violence in a conflict.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Anna x
    This constitutes assault. If you cause permanent damage or make him lose fertility, he could sue you in civil court (as well as the criminal charges.) It's excruciating. Even if you get hit sideways, or catch one of your testicles against your leg running, it will make you feel sick to your stomach. Don't do it. Just don't do it. There is no legitimate reason to attack him.

Revenge is for children and idiots. Leave well enough alone.

Edit: It's particularly bad to hit him in the groin, but you have no justification for physical violence of any kind. Nor, particularly, should you go about embarrassing him to make a point. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    I remember some little kid punching me down there, I had to pretend it didnt hurt but fell straight to the floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffigyWellington)
    Negative, it hurts when you're five as well.

Only primates and ill-behaved children take to violence in a conflict.
    I'm not doubting it does:no:.
    I meant you wouldnt ask such a retarded question unless you had the mental capicity of about a 5 year old i.e the OP is retarded or 5:p:.

ReputationRep:
    One time of my friends kneed a guy in balls then his testicle got dislocated and shot upwards through his body out his mouth. Then it went into her mouth and she was so shocked she swallowed it and then she was like, permanently pregant.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, what a stupid idea. Seriously how old are you? That wouldn't even be embarassing, you'd just look like a *****. No-one deserves a kick there.

ReputationRep:
    If you hit that guy in the balls, your ovaries are mine

ReputationRep:
    If a girl did that to me, she would regret it. I couldn't hit her back, but she would get completely ****** over in the end.

Anyway, imagine you went out with a guy, and his sister perceived you to have messed him about. So she goes and beats you up. How would you feel? He probably didn't mess your friend about anyway.

ReputationRep:
    It will just make you look pathetic. Don't bother. Unless there was a way you could make it look like an accident. Hrmmm.....

ReputationRep:
    Please don't hurt a man in this way!!!

If you had a set of balls you would know how much it hurt!

D: It doesnt really hurt me anymore but then again I've been hit in the crotch a few times by accident or otherwise. Once as a joke, once because the person was a **** and third was a total accident - I hit something metal when I was sliding down a rail.

ReputationRep:
    Only happened to me a few times:

- Hit with a football
    - Brother threw a hammer at me

But it really bloody hurts, so ... don't.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, this is not a "my **** is bigger than yours" post, maybe it's because I did martial arts/combat sport.... but I tell you that you have to be completely retarded to get a kick in the groin from a girl.

Just block it, FFS !!

Last girl who tried to kick me got her shin messed up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    Someone did it to me once, I was laid on my back and they rammed the heel of their boot right onto my nutsack. Owch. I then walked 1/2 mile home and once there proceeded to check all the plumbing was working (ie, had a tommy tank) which rather than relieving pain made the bloody thing 10 times worse!! Suffice to say I didnt talk much that night and went to bed early.
    I had a similar experience, did the same and there were specks of blood in my ***.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frieza)
    Guys, this is not a "my **** is bigger than yours" post, maybe it's because I did martial arts/combat sport.... but I tell you that you have to be completely retarded to get a kick in the groin from a girl.

Just block it, FFS !!

Last girl who tried to kick me got her shin messed up.
    How many girls try to kick you? :lolwut:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.