Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it, it's an immature thing to do and i'm assuming you are not 5!......talk to him instead.....

ReputationRep:
    I thought this thread was going to be about sexy time :sad:

ReputationRep:
    It's a pain that cannot be adequately described.

You know in Star Wars: A New Hope, when Alderaan is blown up? That almost comes close to what it feels like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annapenny)
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    obviously it really, really hurts.
    do it. although, tbh, if you are going to do that to a guy you shouldnt expect him to just stand there and take it. once he gets up hes going to be pissed off.

ReputationRep:
    That is so harsh to put his crotch out of action OP. After all, a penis, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your penis in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.

ReputationRep:
    Did it to my boyfriend before. Not a good thing to do, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Advanced Subsidiary)
    Did it to my boyfriend before. Not a good thing to do, trust me.
    Why do you sometimes pretend to be a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda13)
    i did it to my boyfriend accidently the other day and he did not apreciate it. his friends felt bad for him and didn't laugh at him so i guess it's pretty bad
    what do you mean by accidently?! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    a guy once pushed me into a bike rack and it hit me right in the kidneys and i was comepltpty winded and to this day its been the worst pain ive ever had, so i got up after aboiut 10 minutes n kicked him in the balls ahhahahahehhehehehehehehehehhoho hohohohohohohohohoohoh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    that's funny. it seems to have no effect on me...
    Lol do you have anything down there. Lol when she does it to you then make sure she has pointy shoes on :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    We used to do this like...in junior school...:curious:

ReputationRep:
    Er, I thought this was about something else...
    This sounds cruel and immature.
    Does your friend even want vengeance?
    Taking it upon yourself isn't necessarily the best idea.
    There are other ways of getting back at him (if you or she insist on doing so) without hurting him physically.

ReputationRep:
    Don't do it OP. Seriously, if you do it, I'll track you down and kill you. I just can't stand by and watch you cause a brother that much pain for some kind of joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shessolovely)
    :eek:
    It was only a little plastic hammer, but it sounded more manly to casually say he threw a hammer at me....Anyway, it still hurt!

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: Are you crazy, or just plain stupid?
    I would only ever do that if I had some kind of murderous intent. :eyeball:
    I'm a girl, and simply from what I've seen before and from what guys I know who've experienced it have said, it sounds pretty horrific.
    You don't have to have boy-parts to realise that this is something you should never do. You are seriously immature. I'm telling sir.

ReputationRep:
    If you do you deserve to be hit back tbh. It hurts more than it would hurt for you to be punched in the face, and is more dangerous. Equality and all that. If you did it to me I'd headbutt you in the womb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paella)
    If a girl did that to me, she would regret it. I couldn't hit her back, but she would get completely ****** over in the end.

Anyway, imagine you went out with a guy, and his sister perceived you to have messed him about. So she goes and beats you up. How would you feel? He probably didn't mess your friend about anyway.
    They should make a new rule, like: if a girl hits a guy in the ball the guy gets to do something back :devil: :devil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamkund)
    No man deserves a kick in the gentleman area. Ever.
    Unless said man is attempting to rape/assault you, in which case it is probably the best thing to do in self defense.

Otherwise, just no. Accidentally held my guy's balls a little too hard whilst giving him oral, and even that made him yelp. OP, you have clearly never felt a pair of testicles, any girl who has would know it is not somewhere you hit a guy if you have any decency.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Orange)
    That is so harsh to put his crotch out of action OP. After all, a penis, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your penis in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.
    Best mental image I have had all week :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    that's not nice, just talk about it verbally. you should never kick a guy in the balls to get revenge especially if its not your argument. how would you like it if a guy hit you somewhere where it hurts in revenge for their friend? not nice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.