Turn on thread page Beta

Going below the belt... watch

ReputationRep:
    Are you your mate? no . So instead of acting like a 2 year old just ignore it

ReputationRep:
    Ok I really think you're trolling. Cos ages ago you sent me loads of PM's about this, and you're still in this predicament a year on ?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Splodger)
    Lol do you have anything down there. Lol when she does it to you then make sure she has pointy shoes on :eek: .
    i don't have a girlfriend, girls find me repulsive, but i have been attacked there a few times...

It's a move that I would say was kinda reserved for -about to be murdered/raped- scenarios.

ReputationRep:
    Someone did that to me once messing around and it actually made it swell up :/ but it only lasted a few days (:

ReputationRep:
    this is making me want to try it out... :O :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miranda13)
    i did it to my boyfriend accidently the other day and he did not apreciate it. his friends felt bad for him and didn't laugh at him so i guess it's pretty bad
    How did you do it "accidently"?

ReputationRep:
    OP, you seem pathetic. Obviously it hurts like **** (judging by the sheer volume of OMG THE PAIN posts here, and also having witnessed a friend getting a chair leg down there... made even my eyes water) and it just seems like you're attacking this guy in the style of a child in the playground. I repeat, pathetic much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annapenny)
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    Some guys hit back. Especially being hit there.

ReputationRep:
    What are you on?!

ReputationRep:
    Me and my best mate were playfighting outside a club when we were 15/16... and I kicked him in the balls... but that's not the worst part.

I was wearing my heavy-duty spiked rock boots XDD His face made me laugh so much XDD

ReputationRep:
    u could get done for actual bodily harm... make sure im not around wen u do that lol

ReputationRep:
    I was sparring once and got kicked full on power in the nuts, and I literally couldn't talk or move. It knocked the wind out of me, my eyes were watering, and I had to sit down for about 10 minutes; even then, it still hurt for a good few hours after.

I should mention, I was wearing a box at the time as well.

Yeah, that's how much it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone did that intentionally to me I would honestly stab them.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl kneed me in the balls, I wouldn't hesitate to drop to the floor, recover, get back up and beat the **** outta her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annapenny)
    Hey,

I was wondering if any guys here have been hit in the crotch or if any girls have ever kicked or kneed a guy there? I'm thinking of doing it to someone who has messed my friend around but don't wanna do it if it's really bad. Just want to embarrass him. Anyone got any stories to share?

Anna x
    if you hit hard enough, you could burst his testes, releasing a biotoxin into his bloodstream that will almost definitely kill him.
    trust me, the LIGHTEST tap would get him on his knees anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You make me sick.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.